The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Irony is such a nice thing, but only if people are capable of understanding it :roll: I meant that in your opinion Logan and Saori are poor because they have/had to play with such a terrible setter...

İrony is great thing but if you can actually correctly put into your sentence :lol:

• Naz didn't become famous in Fenerbahçe. She even has MVP award in Junior ECh(ofc before she came to Fenerbahçe) :whistle: . Saori's problem is not only attack really. Even her reception is a problem in Vakıfbank. But ofc I can't blame her for that, different country, different game style etc. If she stays in Vakıfbank next year she will be better I'm pretty sure. But saying Saori performes badly because of Naz's poor sets is incredibly ridiculous :whistle:

MVP in Junior ECH is meaningless. Someone, usually oldest one in a winner Junior team is awarded that MVP award, that's it.
    Of course, she became famous because she played in Fenerbahce with many fans, especially when they formed a strong volleyball team.
    Coaches too may like Naz, but, it is due to her age, flexibility in learning as it can happen to any young. If Vakif doesn't win Turkey league or CEV this year or next year, we'll see true status of Naz as setter. She'll be the first one among players to be blamed (together with Bahar.)

Anyway, my country fellows, listen to outsiders more, not to ridicule yourselves more. They are more objective (especially in comparison of two fellow players from same country like Ozge and Naz.) Most of them are saying Ozge is better setter than Naz and this is truth, but, Naz is young and she has a chance to be better.

Back to Saori talk. You are biased, I am objective. Her only problem at the moment is about killing the balls, but, she is passed very rarely and she had a confidence problem here. It is also Gui's mistake. She is being replaced for Glinka, a tall hitter. Saori and Gozde should replace each others. Saori can receive and defend the floor better than Gozde and Glinka. With playing more, gaining confidence here more, I'm sure she'll value for the team will be as much as Gozde, if not more.

• MVP in Junior ECH is meaningless. Someone, usually oldest one in a winner Junior team is awarded that MVP award, that's it.
    Of course, she became famous because she played in Fenerbahce with many fans, especially when they formed a strong volleyball team.
    Coaches too may like Naz, but, it is due to her age, flexibility in learning as it can happen to any young. If Vakif doesn't win Turkey league or CEV this year or next year, we'll see true status of Naz as setter. She'll be the first one among players to be blamed (together with Bahar.)

Anyway, my country fellows, listen to outsiders more, not to ridicule yourselves more. They are more objective (especially in comparison of two fellow players from same country like Ozge and Naz.) Most of them are saying Ozge is better setter than Naz and this is truth, but, Naz is young and she has a chance to be better.

Back to Saori talk. You are biased, I am objective. Her only problem at the moment is about killing the balls, but, she is passed very rarely and she had a confidence problem here. It is also Gui's mistake. She is being replaced for Glinka, a tall hitter. Saori and Gozde should replace each others. Saori can receive and defend the floor better than Gozde and Glinka. With playing more, gaining confidence here more, I'm sure she'll value for the team will be as much as Gozde, if not more.

It is really hard to discuss someone who doesn't know even the fact that Turkey was not the winner at the tournament which Naz was awarded as MVP :roll: Turkey reached only 3rd place, which makes Naz's MVP award more valuable, also consider the fact that she is a setter. (only setters such as Takeshita, Lo bianco and Fofao managed to receive MVP award in major tournaments) Moreover, MVP awards in Junior level is not meaningless as you said. Check how MVPs of Junior tournaments turn into stars following years! Brenda Castillo, Catherina Bosetti, Natalia Pereira, Goncharova, Jacqueline Carvalho and so on...

Naz did not become famous because she played in Fenerbahce, she was already famous as a 15 years old girl who was the starter setter of Eczacıbaşı and already got consecutive championships with Eczacıbaşı in 2006, 2007 and 2008 ;)

Besides, you are claiming that outsiders are in favor of Özge's side versus Naz, first it is a lie; there are many foreign users who admire Naz's performance, let's assume that quantity of Naz haters are more than supporters as you said, it still doesn't mean anything to me since quality of users matter more than quantity of them :roll:

Lastly, "You are biased, I am objective." Wow, this statement might be the smartest (!) comment in this forum lately. Respect! :roll:

Guidetti might be a bit too smart for you but the reason why he substitute Saori with Glinka is to cover Glinka's reception weakness. Since Gözde has both good reception and attacking performance, it would be stupid to substitute her with Saori ;)

Anyway sorry, being :offtopic:

• I totally agree with Serdar and I am italian. Naz is the best turkish setter and a very good one in general. She's also very young. Maybe she didn't play her best in 2011, but she was very good in 2012 and she's amazing at block and also very good in service.

• Well that is exactly what i think and imho she is the reason why Logan performed such poorly if they had Berg in that team i think they could have won all matchs with straight 3 0 set scores

Fenerbahce has Berg that is the reason why Seda attacks the ball very hard and easily than the past, I saw from the match against Tauron on last Tuesday :set:

• whether it's berg, naz or fofao logan tom is not attacking well and it is not due to the bad sets but her abilities had really declined over the years :lol:

• whether it's berg, naz or fofao logan tom is not attacking well and it is not due to the bad sets but her abilities had really declined over the years :lol:

I totally agree with you. She wasn't that effective at attacking in Olympics as well.Her receiving is always good but attacking performance has declined really.

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• what a pity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aww: ;(

it seems that Piacenza is interested in Spasojevic (i dont know how she could be usefull to them,they already have L. Bosetti and Meijners,it would have made much more sense if the society was interested in Barazza..)

at this point,i think Croce will go to Villa and for other ones..no idea (Horvath was supposed to go to Russia..)

• Villa is interest in De Gennaro, let's see

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• what a pity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aww: ;(

it seems that Piacenza is interested in Spasojevic (i dont know how she could be usefull to them,they already have L. Bosetti and Meijners,it would have made much more sense if the society was interested in Barazza..)

at this point,i think Croce will go to Villa and for other ones..no idea (Horvath was supposed to go to Russia..)

Unfortunately for italian legaue, this year a lot of problems!! With these rules, it's impossible a transfer for Spasojevic to Piacenza (or any other else italian club). For sure, Piacenza at the moment has just one change as spiker/opposite (Secolo) and she is a little bit weak according to Piacenza goals for this season!! They absolutely need one player more in case of injuries... :white:

• Unfortunately for italian legaue, this year a lot of problems!! With these rules, it's impossible a transfer for Spasojevic to Piacenza (or any other else italian club). For sure, Piacenza at the moment has just one change as spiker/opposite (Secolo) and she is a little bit weak according to Piacenza goals for this season!! They absolutely need one player more in case of injuries... :white:

yes but i don't think would go there to stay on the bench..
    on the other hand she could accept because her husband is in ITA,if i'm not wrong..

• Who's next?

Chieri Torino :whistle:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• Yes... It isn't official but unfortunately it seems it willl be soon