The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• According to voleybolunsesi.com Barbollini came to İstanbul to meet Galatasaray's management and to make some plans for next season..

Simona Gioli is very close to Galatasaray as well..It is said that they made a deal in principle and is expected to sign in upcoming days..Galatasaray already agreed with Neriman..Lo Bianco has made a 2 year contract and Calderon stays 1 more season..
    I hope next season foreign limit will be 3+0 so that we can watch Lo Bianco-Gioli-Calderon at the same time..

Lo Bianco-Selime, Neriman-Calderon, Gioli-Özge(or Gökçen-Nilay), Derya
    This roster seems very strong for both Cev Cup and the league..

• Go cimbom :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• so that means, gioli fürst, fabiana or next one, and the orthers will stay at the bench at whole next season

• Gioli can play at the same time with Leo and Calderon

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Yea, sure Galatasaray will be strong in attack, but I have many doubts on the quality of the reception. Oszoy's reception is horrible!

• With Leo the reception is not important XD She can play with Gioli also with bed pass

• So c'mon Loca, by now I know you. Do the serious sometimes!!

• Mr. Brightside shut up! Leo can play very well also with not a perfect reception. Of course the reception is the key to let the setter in "peace"; especially with Gioli, Leo can play also with a +reception and not a ++

• Destinee Hooker on twitter:

Sollys signed Sheilla & Fe Garay. best of luck to Sollys this upcoming season unfortunately it looks like I won't be apart of it. God bless

I think is very unprofessional of Hooker to do that, write in her twitter this things, cause Osasco still didnt officially anouced that, though is right thing. :S

• Is Hooker or not? XD :whistling:

• Why are you so boring Loca, or better Valeria? :whistle:
    Every post that you write contains always the same thing, "Leo is the best, Lin is a spice girl, Faboulus-Magic-Amazing-Wonderful-My darling".
    So ok, you love them, but try to be objective and to argue what you say. Leo is one of the best setters in the world yes, i know, but with these reception the team could be so unstable.

• Hooker seems like an spoiled child. Osasco didn't sign with her because it seems her manager asked too much $$$... So if she wanted to remain in Osasco as she keeps saying she should have lowered what she asked... I think Osasco was right. They know how much they can pay and went out looking for their best choices.

She is amazing in the game, but out of that....still so much to learn.

I agree with you

Every post that you write contains always the same thing, "Leo is the best, Lin is a spice girl, Faboulus-Magic-Amazing-Wonderful-My darling".

This is not true! :thumbdown:

with these reception the team could be so unstable.

I have not said the contrary! :sleeping:

• God bless us from Vaio's Hooker fanaticsm :lol: Soon he will appear here :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i really would lik to say Leo playing with MBs if thereare Calderon and Neriman as receivers..
    but i always forget that Leo is perfect so she could play everything with no effort and in each condition :roll: :whistling:
    by the way,even if Gala has these 3 stron players(Leo,Gioli and Calderon),this couldn't make it a strong team compared to the other ones..

• i really would lik to say Leo playing with MBs if thereare Calderon and Neriman as receivers..
    but i always forget that Leo is perfect so she could play everything with no effort and in each condition :roll: :whistling:
    by the way,even if Gala has these 3 stron players(Leo,Gioli and Calderon),this couldn't make it a strong team compared to the other ones..

Calderon did not recive, last year played with the opposite as reciver.

• Calderon did not recive, last year played with the opposite as reciver.

but if there will be also Neriman,they'll need also Rosir to receve cause both of them together can make a good player in reception!