The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• In italian foruns they say that Cardullo followed Anzanello and Chiappini and signed with Azerrail Baku.
    Anza-Cardullo duo together again? :super:

I heard that Azerrail won't sign any foreign players from last year. I would like to see Anza, but as I wrote before I want Korotenko to be libero in Azerrail.

• Eczacıbaşı VitrA wants Lioubov Sokolova and Carli Lloyd

Sokolova's situation;

She left Fenerbahce and high possibility she can agree with Eczacıbaşı

Lloyd's situation ;

Eczacıbaşı wants her but her transfer looks a bit hard now coz she is under contract with Yamamay Busto and now Eczacı is planning to break her contract if it doesn't happen,they will turn to turkish setter (Nilay Ozdemir?)

Source: http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=5453

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Eczacıbaşı VitrA agreed with Lioubov Sokolova for 2 seasons for 900.000€

Source : Voleybolmagazin

Now Eczacıbaşı VitrA got Neslihan,Poljak,Sokolova and Gulden for 2 years :super:

Now Eczacıbaşı VitrA got Neslihan,Poljak,Sokolova and Gulden for 2 years :super:

finally Eczaci !! :thumbsup: Sokolova is a good choice, very good :) reception seems to be very stable also attack is stronger :) But I hope Senna will have more chances to play especially in CL ;)
    I hope they will bring Lloyd to the club, if not...Nilay :obey:

not good news for Esra :pinch: now they need a setter not to destroy their chances in Europe again

I think Micelli knows how great player is Esra and I'm sure he will not give up her :)

• finally Eczaci !! :thumbsup: Sokolova is a good choice, very good :) reception seems to be very stable also attack is stronger :) But I hope Senna will have more chances to play especially in CL ;)
    I hope they will bring Lloyd to the club, if not...Nilay :obey:

I think Micelli knows how great player is Esra and I'm sure he will not give up her :)

Esra will care win CL next season she will not care much to play in six guess :D but for sure she will play in league.I hope 3 foreign limit comes back and we can see a foreign setter aswell for league :D

• I hope too, 2+1 it's not that bad as I thought but 3 would be awesome :rolll: I can't wait for news about foreign setter, i'm so curious if they will bring Lloyd :D

• I hope too, 2+1 it's not that bad as I thought but 3 would be awesome :rolll: I can't wait for news about foreign setter, i'm so curious if they will bring Lloyd :D

So what does Dragana will be? we know she is very pretty :lol: :lol: :lol:

€ 900,000 for two seasons

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Eczacibasi did a great job, but I still am concerned. What about Senna ? And what about a setter transfer ? The most important position for us is the setter position and I hope that ECZ will transfer neither a foreing or a native setter but no Pelin, plz. SO it looks good for the rooster. As alwyas, age is nothing but a number, but Ecz hat good substitition for Luba if she becomes mental weak during a game!

Interesting transfer!

Surely FBU could have offered her the same money to stay?

Does ECZ have to pay Fener transfer fees?

• Interesting transfer!

Surely FBU could have offered her the same money to stay?

No no, Fener has general sponsor problem!

Prediction Game :

• Great transfer for ECZ :drink: :drink:

I agree with others: they still need to transfer a good setter (Lloyd? ).

I'm curious what Fenerbahce will do now, to replace Sokolova :win:

• Last year, Fenerbahçe had sponsor problem Sokolova was complaning about that and said that she had difficulty during that period, this year Fenerbahçe has sponsor problem again there isn't clarity whether universal will continue to be Fenerbahçe' sponsor or will they find another sponsor I think this is the reason Sokolova leave Fenerbahçe for Eczacıbaşı she doesn't want to deal with the same problem again this year.

But I think Senna Usic should stay she deseves to stay and play starting 6 after her great performance during the playoff period.

• No no, Fener has general sponsor problem!

I read that recently Fenerbahce and Universal confirmed sponsorship deal already for next year.

And that now Fenerbahce can discuss negotiations with Kim and Logan and they expect favorable results.

• The rumor is Eczacıbaşı already signed with Sokolova. She is going to take 900.000 Euro for two season
    They are taking ridiculous money compared to men .

Since there are now 4 clubs in Istanbul capable of spending big money, I think it's a logical thing. :win:

• Eczacıbaşı wants Carli Lloyd but she has contract with Arsizio.

Prediction Game :

• The president of Rabita Jalil Jafarov: 'There are a lot of reasons that we separated our way with Gajic. The main reason is that he couldnt won CL title.We shouldnt lose Fenerbahce at home. Time will show if Abbondanza be successful in Rabita. We already renewed our contracts with some players. Those players are the one Abbondzana want to see next year. Natasha Osmokrovic wont play in Rabita next year ( ;( :wavy: ), about Mammadova it is not clear yet (:thumbdown: )' (Futbol +)

I read Osmo will sign with D.Moscow and Mamma has good offer from OMSK :aww:

Good luck Osmo and Gajic :rose: