The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• In italian foruns they say that Cardullo followed Anzanello and Chiappini and signed with Azerrail Baku.
    Anza-Cardullo duo together again? :super:

• Rumous about Manon Flier transfer to Unilever Rio de Janeiro..anybody knows something about?

• Olga Zhitova from Omichka to Tyumen.

Former Russian NT player, Lusia Malofeeva, born 1987, leaves Omsk. Its still not certain where she will go next season. She was injured the whole last season.

Liubov Yagodina, OH, from Uralochka back to Moscow.

Maria Zhadan, setter, from Severstal to Moscow.

• It is said that offical website confirmed that but our website never gave such informations, they probably got that info from Burak' (filedefener) twitter page. He wrote it this afteroon.

https://twitter.com/#!/filedefener/status/199078655199158273

Liuba told me :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• In italian foruns they say that Cardullo followed Anzanello and Chiappini and signed with Azerrail Baku.
    Anza-Cardullo duo together again? :super:

Not on French forums :whistle:

• Akulova/Zhadan instead of Ulyakina/Matienko :aww: I don't know which duo is worst but i would prefer Ulyakina/Matienko much more than Akulova/Zhadan considering Ulyakina is pregnant,Akulova would be OK but Zhadan :what: .I really can't understand Moscow's transfer policity.I think their priority should be a foreign setter not local setters :whistle: I didn't understand Marchenko transfer aswell.I hope Ovnichikov will not waste another year of Moscow :down: Dinamo Kazan looks miles stronger than Moscow on paper.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Akulova/Zhadan instead of Ulyakina/Matienko :aww: I don't know which duo is worst but i would prefer Ulyakina/Matienko much more than Akulova/Zhadan considering Ulyakina is pregnant,Akulova would be OK but Zhadan :what: .I really can't understand Moscow's transfer policity.I think their priority should be a foreign setter not local setters :whistle: I didn't understand Marchenko transfer aswell.I hope Ovnichikov will not waste another year of Moscow :down: Dinamo Kazan looks miles stronger than Moscow on paper.

I totally agree with u StarNight, but the thing is that Moscow dont have the same economical resources as Kazan. Highest buget has Kazan, then Omichka, in Russian SL. Already last year when they failed once again in both league and CL, and then sold Gioli and Costagrande u could see a downgoing spiral.

• Clarisse and Joycinha from Volei Futuro might leave the country..maybe they will join Prostejov?

the coach of Prostejov was in Brasil together with Soares, to look for some players, they were in Rio, so maybe itrs true :)

• I also read that...is it true?? ?(

I hope it isn't ;(

• Some news from France :drink:
    But not from RC Cannes :lol:

Nantes club (West France), who is changing 90 % of its roster, got 2 new US players

Jenna HAGGLUND (setter USA, from Washington College) et Brittnee COOPER (MB / USA, Houston )

• One of the Azeri volleyball page in facebook wrote Rabita wont sign with Osmo for next year, but then they wrote it is not clear yet.

I know Osmo is old and have chronically injure which makes her not to show her best performance during the season, but I would like to see her in Rabita. She may play some important matches in CL :win: