The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• The news about Saori is just principle, but if we count that Vakifbank has canceled the contracts with its manager and second coach, the nwe can assume that the news is right. Her husband will get a job in the club. And according to the journalist of Vatan newspaper, whose very reliable, Vakifbank did transfer a World class player. So that may be true.

About Nikolic. She will stay in the club, but she is injured and as far as I know, she will have a surgery and cannot play the first half of the season and I dont thing she can contribute much in the second half. So its a good decision to transfer a foreigner, and Nikolic can recover very slowly without hesitating.

ABout Glinka, noone knows if she will stay or not. THere is no offical confirmation. Like someone said, Brako told in an interview, that Brako came for GLinka. But anything can change.

So lets just wait and see what happens. ANd when players are ok to sit on the bench its their decision that we have to respect, so that the club is not to blame for.

• No pls dont come to Turkey Saori, i dont wanna see you while crying after explosing boms in arena and the crazy hooligans

• Vera Serebryanikova is the new setter for Proton Saratov. She played for Uralochka 2010/2011, and Baranavitjy in Belarus last season.

Maria Samoilova goes from Fakel to Proton, she´s a 22 yrs. old OPP. She was reserve for Gioli last season, only played one match from starting line-up and scored 25p and 53% against Krasnodar in that one!

• Today increased the rumors that Logan Tom might come to Brasil next season. A brasilian newspaper made an interview with her where she says she is talking to a brasilian club and that she would like to come back to Braisl cause she really likes here and she has many friends...

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/e…-superliga-de-volei.shtml

She didnt said witch club, but everything makes people wonder It is Campinas or Unilever. Though Zé yesterday said he would not try playes from Fenerbahçe. :S She said she also has a proposal from Moscow.

"Estou conversando com uma equipe para ir jogar no Brasil na próxima temporada. Tenho proposta de Moscou também. Eu amo o Brasil. Gostaria de ir de novo para lá e jogar. É um país lindo, de gente linda, e eu tenho muitos amigos lá" ("Im talking to a team to play in Brasil next season. I also have a proposal from Moscow. I love Brasil. I would like to go there again and play. It is a beautiful country, beautiful people, and I have many friends there")

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• If Rahimova wont play in starting six, I wish she will go to other club. They send Anza and Bown, and signed with Wensink? :aww:

Also Chiappini wants to see Saad in Azerrail. I told before also I prefer Korotenko.

I wish Calloni stayed in Baku :S

• Do u think Saori can be successful in Europe? I think Kim was only asian player who can be so successful in europe. Anyway, I wish good luck to Saori ^^

• Saori is great player and no doubt that this transfer is great for Vakifbank but 5 foreigners ?
    Naz...this transfer is stupid for me, two great setters in one team, one of them will waste the season :thumbdown:

• Vakifbank's new strategy: sign as many star players as possible, no matter if they all can play, but at least like that they can't play for their opponents :roll:

Yes, the transfer of Naz feels more like they only wants to destroy for Fener than anything else. But if Glinka leaves and Nikolic is injured, at least the transfers of Saori and Brakocevic makes much sense.

• I wish Calloni stayed in Baku :S

She will play in Conegliano, she also wrote it on twitter

Vakifbank's new strategy: sign as many star players as possible, no matter if they all can play, but at least like that they can't play for their opponents :roll:

looool

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• What is Vakifbank doing? :thumbdown:

I mean, obviouslly It will be impossible for them all to play even in Champions now! That is just bad for volleyball and totally unnecessary from Vakifbank part. As I complained about Fenerbahçe when they did it, I complain now about Vakifbank...It is just ridiculous to me this kind of transfer policy.

• Do u think Saori can be successful in Europe? I think Kim was only asian player who can be so successful in europe. Anyway, I wish good luck to Saori ^^

I think Saori is a fantastic player, but she needs more help with great, fast sets and good reception than Kim does IMO. I guess the play in Europe (slower, but with higher block etc) fits Kim better, but if the cooperation with Naz works out fine, I see no reason she cant have good success.

• Krasnodar share Secrets of Signing

http://news.sport-express.ru/2012-05-16/511330

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")