The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• First of all I will be very happy if Glass comes to Muszyna but I wanna see Her on the court not on the bench!! She isn't on the same level with Rosseaux... She is world class player.

It would be wonderful if this information was true. I also heard that Anne is in Pila Kaczmar and Lindsey Berg will be the second gameplay which will join the Muszyna! :cheesy: :obey:

• It would be wonderful if this information was true. I also heard that Anne is in Pila Kaczmar and Lindsey Berg will be the second gameplay which will join the Muszyna! :cheesy: :obey:

Now this thread is going crazy :lol: :cheesy:

What´s next rumor, Kim Yeon Koung in Bundesliga to develop her skills together with 16-year old chile-players?

• it's retire time fofao.please retire otherwise you can faint at courts. :down:

Fofão was presented today with Unilever shirt

• What´s next rumor, Kim Yeon Koung in Bundesliga to develop her skills together with 16-year old chile-players?

It is amazing idea :thumbup: She will help develop Chile's skills. All Clubs will pay Her one salary- one week here She will play one week there :)

• It is amazing idea :thumbup: She will help develop Chile's skills. All Clubs will pay Her one salary- one week here She will play one week there :)

By the way Anton I see that You like Me are Sagittarius. So maybe.. We together.. shoot?

• Polina Rahimova offical fan page wrote that she may leave Azerrail. Chippini - he will not let any Azeri player to stay in Azerrail? :thumbdown: :aww:

• Where will play in new season:

*Melisa Callo ARG
    *Titia Sustring NED
    *Anja Zdovc SLO
    *Polina Bratuhhina EST

:?:

Zdovc will play in Béziers Volley next season.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/G…_B%C3%A9ziers_Volley-Ball

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Shouldn't ask about Women's age..

How many times the earth has gone around the sun since Fofao was born? (A polite way to ask without bother Bartek or anyone :P )

• Polina Rahimova offical fan page wrote that she may leave Azerrail. Chippini - he will not let any Azeri player to stay in Azerrail? :thumbdown: :aww:

We are talking about a guy who used 6 foreign players in Sopot previous season so not suprised at all :rolll: It will be really absurd to see the best azeri players playing abroad :roll: (First Mammadova left and now seems Rahimova may leave too)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Korotenko maybe to Galatasaray. just what she wrote in fb, she wrote that maybe Galatasaray will get wild card for CL, they make strong team and they also offered her but she hasn't decided yet. I think Cannes will be best choice for Korotenko :win:

• We are talking about a guy who used 6 foreign players in Sopot previous season so not suprised at all :rolll: It will be really absurd to see the best azeri players playing abroad :roll: (First Mammadova left and now seems Rahimova may leave too)

Thats weird indeed. we have strong league now but our best players will play abroad :down: Azerrail fans were proud becaue Azeri players played there and also they let young Azeri players to play. Also even I wasnt fan of them, thats why I respected them. But now :aww:

• Thats weird indeed. we have strong league now but our best players will play abroad :down: Azerrail fans were proud becaue Azeri players played there and also they let young Azeri players to play. Also even I wasnt fan of them, thats why I respected them. But now :aww:

Didn't somebody mention the rule about 2 Azeri players on court for each team ? When will that come into effect?

• Korotenko maybe to Galatasaray. just what she wrote in fb, she wrote that maybe Galatasaray will get wild card for CL, they make strong team and they also offered her but she hasn't decided yet. I think Cannes will be best choice for Korotenko :win:

But I think Korotenko can prefer Cannes because in Turkish league have law for foreigners 2+1 :D