The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• :D Nice photo.Brilliant ladies

• great picture :heart:

btw Cannes has good squad, hope next year they will be in f4 again :thumbup:

• also Mihajlovic will be can,right?
    any news about Brizitka Molnar?will she come back to Europe??

• Eta sastav budet pristavit v C/L??? :D

• According to club manager Orkun Darnel they agreed with two good players for CEV CL.Soon their names will appear in media :win:

I think Simona Gioli , Lobianco ,Calderon and they can sign with 1 player because in turkish league have law 2+1 ?
    is it true ? :D

• I think Simona Gioli , Lobianco ,Calderon and they can sign with 1 player because in turkish league have law 2+1 ?
    is it true ? :D

Against top teams they will use 3 foreigns (New rule for next season,you can see the details in Aroma Turkish league) but i am pretty sure they will also transfer a strong OH or OPP for CL.It's up to in which position Barbolini will prefer Neriman.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Good question. There was rumour of Kwiatkowska joining as opposite, but that has still not been confirmed. Lots of open spots still on squad.

it`s great that Ania will play in PlusLiga Kobiet! :thumbsup:
    I hope that she will play as OH, because our NT need a high OHs

• it`s great that Ania will play in PlusLiga Kobiet! :thumbsup:
    I hope that she will play as OH, because our NT need a high OHs

i've always loved Anna Podolec and i prefer her as OPP..
    hope she fully recovered and can show all her potential!!!

• Its confirmed Cardullo stays?

Unfortunately not ! I meant the libero will be Paola or an other great libero
    OH . sorry for the error : Branka Mihajlovic / Tetyana Kozlova.
    But Cannes needs an other one at least

• Riccardo Marchesi new coach of Le Cannet team :wavy:
    Mallory Steux (French NT, 2nd setter) will play for the second French team located on Côte d'Azur
    Le Cannet will play in Challenge Cup

• Lana Dabic, setter of Dinamo Pancevo, 19, will play for ASPTT Mulhouse :wavy:

• In some way I dont agree about what I read about Krasnodar here in the thread, that they dont deserve to be in CL just because they finished outside top3. Uralochka deserves more ofc, because they finished before, but I cant understand they will play with their roster that certinly isnt enough for CL. I think for ex. Krasnodar deserve a wild card more than for ex. Bucaresti. The competition would certinly have grown a lot with Krasnodar, Omsk and Fenerbache, but instead several teams that only play "for fun" or lets say, to develop in the future, and will lose almost all matches without taking more than some sets here and there. I dont like it. I understand they want a wider competition to sell it in many countries, but should not sacriface the level too much for it IMO. Thats why CEV Cup/Challange cup exist IMO, to give this experience to weaker teams. Im pretty tired of matches in CL that is more decided before the coin toss than Mike Tysons fights in the 80´s. I think the best way too prevent this is a fair and square qualification process, just like in football.

The problem is that all qualified Russian teams used their spot, there was no free place for Krasnodar for a wild card because countries can't have more than 3 teams. If for example Uralochka had not used their spot I agree that it would have been good of Krasnodar received a wild card, but Uralochka qualified and use their spot, so sorry for Krasnodar but they didn't manage to qualify...

• The problem is that all qualified Russian teams used their spot, there was no free place for Krasnodar for a wild card because countries can't have more than 3 teams. If for example Uralochka had not used their spot I agree that it would have been good of Krasnodar received a wild card, but Uralochka qualified and use their spot, so sorry for Krasnodar but they didn't manage to qualify...

Yeah, I know you´re right, but my opinion is still that its better to let teams qualify instead of giving wild cards for the quality of the tournament. I dont like the rule with three teams max for everybody either, would be better to for ex. let 3-5th teams in f.eks Italy, Russia, Turkey, Poland try to qualify I think. Its not so nice to be punished only because your league is the best of all.

About Uralochka, they deserve it and because of their tradition, they will bring something to the comp., but at the same time Im a bit dissapointed they will play instead of Krasnodar (even if its nothing CEV can do about it with their rules right now) when they can´t create a competetive roster. Karpol totally ignored CEV Cup last season in a embarrising way when he sended B-team to Poland in the returngame against Bielsko-Biala. He said the reason was the schedule with both international cup and domestic league was too tough. I understand that its tough with flying times, timezone changes and moneycosts for play in Europe for a sibirian team. But now, he is suddenly intrested again even if they will have no chance (the opposite to CEV Cup last season), I just dont understand it!

• I'm sure he will take CL more serious than CEV Cup, otherwise they'd have refused in first place...and who says Uralochka will not transfer any more players? I expect them to get at least another good MB to replace Maryukhnich and maybe also one more OH/Opp...

• Germany NT middle blocker Berit Kauffeldt (22 years, 190cm, Junior World Champion 2009, Youth European Champion and best blocker of the tournament 2007) leaves Schweriner SC and will play in Italy. Unfortunately Schwerin's press release does not tell in which club she will play but I hope she will make good development in Italy, she certainly is a talented player!

Oh and I almost forgot, Quinta Steenbergen will replace her in Schwerin :thumbsup:

• I'm sure he will take CL more serious than CEV Cup, otherwise they'd have refused in first place...and who says Uralochka will not transfer any more players? I expect them to get at least another good MB to replace Maryukhnich and maybe also one more OH/Opp...

Uralochka will have almost the same roster next year, yes, they will most likely buy a new MB but cant expekt a miracle and Maryukhnich isnt easy to replace without bigger economical resources.

Obviously they will take it more serious now, but it doesnt change the fact that the problem with schedule, long flight times etc he complained about before still exists, but whatever, it is what is.