The 2012 CEV European Qualification Tournament to the 2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• For Me discuss with U is ended.

Probably will be create new way without reflect in real.

looool

• For Me discuss with U is ended.

Probably will be create new way without reflect in real.

oops im not reflecting anything im just against an obvious discrimination(ill be always) and u said the groups were not tie and then when i say it, u say who complain about groups
    i guess its a reflaction

• lol and i have to say somethng im gald that u have ended this conversation cause im getting bored to explain truth again and again and i wish days where poland join grand prix without 'wild card' :wavy:

• reflection: 1.echo 2.opininon,view,thought etc..

i meant he writes in Polish then translate them into English through Google.. :P

yeah i see and thx :thumbup: lol so it seems my sentences have no meanings with this reflection word :D anyway i have said before what i thought about poland and im sure u got what i meant clearly cause u know better what i thought about being objective and making comments according to it :thumbsup:

• Well Canter I don't use google translat but I noticed that You don't use brain very often.
    One of many examples- in transfers news topic Anton used words- lovely turkish Teams, I quoted them and You wrote in next post- Bartek Your words don't impress Me much :rolll:

Don't worry since now I will show You when You don't use brain.

And 'bout My words. I don't use simply words only metaphors. If You don't understand them Your problem child.

omg what kind of argument style do u have?
    :mad:

• Well Canter I don't use google translat but I noticed that You don't use brain very often.
    One of many examples- in transfers news topic Anton used words- lovely turkish Teams, I quoted them and You wrote in next post- Bartek Your words don't impress Me much :rolll:

And 'bout My words. I don't use simply words only metaphors. If You don't understand them Your problem child.

FATALITY :lol: :lol:

yes you are right i was confused then.(Anton's stuff and yours were mixed then)
    About metaphors: i cant undertand clearly what you write , bartek....did you get the problem? here is a forum and that matters if people dont understand one another.pls use your metaphoric way with some familiar ppl who can undestand it....write less in metaphoric way ( i hope you are tolerant enough towards me :P )
    About using brain:i will wait for your instructions....make me use my brain % 100... :cheesy: