Serbia NT 2012

• Nikolic may skip Ankara. She is having trouble with her heel again and in the worst case another surgery will be necessary.
    She is undergoing medical examinations at the moment.

• Nikolic may skip Ankara. She is having trouble with her heel again and in the worst case another surgery will be necessary.
    She is undergoing medical examinations at the moment.

OMG :S Poor Jelena :S :down: :down: :down: ;( Maybe that is why she performed disaster in Turkish league playoffs :S:S I hope she comes back as soon as possible..

Joana, do you know how much time the surgery will last?

• nooo Jelena ;( it will be very sad if she will not play there... :( I wish her quick recovery :flower:

• Actually it would be smarter for Serbia to direct their preparations for the final qualification in Japan, they will definitely get to play there no matter who wins in Europe and let's be honest, it will be easier to get the ticket there than in European tournament. They would have to win practically every match in European tournament to get the ticket, in Japan it's enough to finish top 3 and overall the opponents will be easier too.

• Jelena Nikolic will not play in Ankara. Her injury requires her to rest, so she'll only start training in about 10 days.
    Veljkovic is also carrying an injury and is not likely to play.
    Popovic has some personal problems, so she'll also skip this tournament.

Not looking good. :(

• Serbia is really unlucky...Malagurski, Djerisilo, Bjelica and now also Nikolic, Veljkovic and Popovic :(
    I'm curious who will be main OH beside Molnar then. Malesevic didn't play so well this season in Volero and last week I watched 2 matches from Romanian final and Vesovic also made a weak impression, she concentrated more on being annoyed with referees than on playing.

• so how looks Serbia roster for Ankara?

• Blagojevic had a great season in Urbino maybe it's worth to use her next to Molnar.Is she training with NT still?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I'm curious who will be main OH beside Molnar then. Malesevic didn't play so well this season in Volero and last week I watched 2 matches from Romanian final and Vesovic also made a weak impression, she concentrated more on being annoyed with referees than on playing.

Hopefully Blagojevic. What the hell, she can't do any worse than any of the other alternatives, she should be given a chance.
    Vesovic hasn't even joined the team yet. :aww:

so how looks Serbia roster for Ankara?

We should know tomorrow, but I expect it to be like Matthias wrote.

• I expect:
    Ognjenovic, Antonijevic
    Brakocevic, Starovic
    Molnar, Vesovic, Malesevic, Blagojevic
    Krsmanovic, Rasic, Ninkovic
    Cebic

Thank you :drink:

• Hopefully Blagojevic. What the hell, she can't do any worse than any of the other alternatives, she should be given a chance.
    Vesovic hasn't even joined the team yet. :aww:

We should know tomorrow, but I expect it to be like Matthias wrote.

Agree about Blagojevic, towards the end of Urbino season she looked extremely tired but she had one month to recover so I hope she can play like earlier in the season, in that case I see her over Malesevic and Vesovic now.
    Is there any chance that Lazarevic can be in the team? I mean, what's the use of bringing Vesovic if she doesn't even prepare with the team??

• oh God :( poor Jelena, I hope she will get better soon :flower: generally poor Serbia they had so many injured players this season ;(

• I expect:
    Ognjenovic, Antonijevic
    Brakocevic, Starovic
    Molnar, Vesovic, Malesevic, Blagojevic
    Krsmanovic, Rasic, Ninkovic
    Cebic

What a country, lots of injuries and still have great squad :lol: :lol: :lol: get well soon Jelena :rose: :rose: :rose: