USA NT 2012

• not anyone can pose naked and eems beautiful.she can and she took the opportunty.

please stop having this old and archaic view of what can mean posing naked!

:thumbup:

Maybe Picci did it in a egoistic way, I dont know, but this americans is brave and confident ladies, nice 2 see, even if I in general dont like USA NT so much.

• There is also this video of Berg's interview http://www.kare11.com/news/art…US-Womens-Volleyball-team

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• A question: If Sykora is healthy enough to play, what was the reason to leave her out of OG ?( After accident, didn't she gather strength? :whistle:

• A question: If Sykora is healthy enough to play, what was the reason to leave her out of OG ?( After accident, didn't she gather strength? :whistle:

Her recovery has been great but she is not fully recovered. She has brain damage from the accident and she has vision problems. Every once in a while, she loses track of the ball. It's her biggest issue from a playing standpoint.

I'm happy that she is able to resume playing professionally and with the USA team (she is on the PAN AM CUP roster). But at the Olympic level, Davis and Miyashiro are better options for the USA team.

• Her recovery has been great but she is not fully recovered. She has brain damage from the accident and she has vision problems. Every once in a while, she loses track of the ball. It's her biggest issue from a playing standpoint.

I'm happy that she is able to resume playing professionally and with the USA team (she is on the PAN AM CUP roster). But at the Olympic level, Davis and Miyashiro are better options for the USA team.

I knew that she was in Pan Games roster that's why I was confused, if she is healthy enough to play in such tournament why not OG :what: Even though she is not in her best shape, still her experience would contribute to team a lot :whistle:

What can you say about Miyashiro? Do you think she is a promising player?

• I knew that she was in Pan Games roster that's why I was confused, if she is healthy enough to play in such tournament why not OG :what: Even though she is not in her best shape, still her experience would contribute to team a lot :whistle:

If you notice, Sykora is not playing much in Pan Am. She contributes more in a supporting role, with her leadership and counsel to the young players. She plays a few points but Banwarth is the team's primary libero for Pan Am Cup.

The level of play needed in the Olympics is so much higher. I am a Sykora fan but she is just not the best option for London.

What can you say about Miyashiro? Do you think she is a promising player?

I think she can become very good. I think she can become a more stable receiver than Davis in the future.

• I think a lot of liberos are/can be better receiver than Davis

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Thanks for info, and agree with Loca inside. If there is a weakness in USA team it is the libero most probably :wall:

• Lindsey Berg on the radio, check the recorded show of 16 July (today) http://volleyballmag.com/articles/33898-the-net-live

• I missed the show live and I'm listening it now but she is not jet speaking

• Lindsey is on at 1:32:00 mark

Thank you so much! :flower: After 30 minutes of useless listening (not useless at all) I can skip to Lin's part!

• Thanks for info, and agree with Loca inside. If there is a weakness in USA team it is the libero most probably :wall:

I think Miyashiro will be in the USA gym for the next quadrennial, so maybe she will be ready to take over for Sykora/Davis.

Banwarth is getting playing time with the younger USA squad in Pan Am.

Another prospect is Natalie Hagglund who has good results at libero with the USA Junior National Team.

• More Logan Tom and Lindsey Berg :)

Part 5: Teaching Team USA athletes to speak cockney rhyming slang -- John Cleese

Loooooooooooooooooooooool :rolll:
    They are also in "part 2". Lindsey's voice sound strange

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• http://espn.go.com/espnw/body-…-body-issue-espn-magazine

Great interview with Destinee Hooker.
    I really liked her answers about why she wants to be the best and what misconception about women's volleyball she wants to set straight.
    And that thing about boxing was funny :lol: