Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

• Bright won the ladies team "Tyumen" in the third day of the preliminary stage of the Russia Cup, which takes place in Ekaterinburg. They managed to upset hosts sites from an award-winning Club uralochka-ntmk-3: 1. The third set was sibirâčki something unimaginable: after the party they are thirteen sweepstakes gave players the famous Nicholas Karpolâ to score no points.

In the starting line-up by tûmenok left folded Marina Babešina, diagonal Anna sotnikova, blocking Olga Žitova and Maria Ivon′kina, doigrovŝiki Mira Topic and Ksenia Bondar. Protection worked as a Sweeper, Valčič. In the first instalment, it had to be hard. «Uralochka» was set up quickly to deal with the Siberian team. And bronze medalist of last national championship took a top-25: 17.

The second game was held in persistent struggle and ended with a series of setbolov. In the Urals, the Club was close to success-26: 25, but the team of Igor Gajdabury has shown character by typing in the following three points in a row – draws 28: 26.

It was expected that the third set will be marked by uncompromising confrontation. However, the tûmenki, following victory in the previous installment, deprived opponents of the initiative. Acting on Michael Laudrup, they did not allow their future konkurentkam on the Russian Superleague Championship get even one point for the first thirteen drawings-13: 0. The outcome set was practically clear. "Tyumen" maintained a comfortable advantage – 25: 15.

The fourth party sibirâčki also started a shock – 4: 0, 8: 3. Finally the Tyumen team celebrated victory – 25: 19, putting his tournament win 3 points.

On this day, in the fourth group a preliminary stage of the cup of the country held two match. «Ufimočka-UFA OIL UNIVERSITY "on the tie-break beat" avtodor-METAR Chelyabinsk. "Omichka" three parties won the Novosibirsk "Olympus".

Tûmenok now has 6 points after three games. They occupy second place. Leads in the fourth group "Omichka" scored 8 points. On the third line – team from UFA. On her account, 5 points. One less have "uralochka-NTMK» and «avtodor-METAR". Volleyball players at the bottom of the table, "Olympus", has not scored any points.

On Saturday, September 29, Tyumen» will meet «Omičkoj».

• From Friendly Tour in Kazan on September:

«Северсталь» - «Динамо» (Краснодар) 0:3 (17:25, 25:27, 19:25) 1 час 24 минуты (партии: 23, 29 и 23 минуты).

Очки 61:78, атака 41:43 (ошибки 14:5), блок 5:15, подача 4:1 (ошибки 5:6), ошибки соперника 11:19, эффективность нападения (%) 32:39, приём (%) 70:60.

«Северсталь»: Кутюкова 16, Шукайло 13 (3 эйса), Весович 12, Дианская 5, Воногова и Матиенко по 2, Чередникова, Ефимова, Немцева, либеро – Иванова.

«Динамо»: Марюхнич 17 (5 блоков), Малофеева 13, Осичкина 12 (6 блоков!), Щербань 8, Уралёва и Лубнина по 3, Меркулова, Зарубина, либеро – Крючкова.

• «Северсталь» - «Факел» (Новый Уренгой) 3:0 (25:22, 26:24, 25:21) 1 час 26 минут (партии: 25, 28 и 25 минуты).

Очки 76:67, атака 43:39 (ошибки 10:12), блок 13:12, подача 4:2 (ошибки 4:4), ошибки соперника 16:14, эффективность нападения (%) 38:32, приём (%) 64:44.

«Северсталь»: Кутюкова 18, Весович 15, Шукайло 13, Ефимова 7 (4 блока), Дианская 5, Воногова 2, Немцева, Чередникова, либеро – Раздобарина (9 сейвов в защите, 31 приём (60% позитива)).

«Факел»: Ферейра (Фофинья) 13, Жоусинья 9, Рогачёва 8, Алимова и Пешкина по 7, Писаренко 5, Ивашова 3, Холина 1, Маслова, Парегина, либеро – Талышева.

«Северсталь» - «Заречье» 1:3 (21:25, 25:23, 11:25, 14:25)

Очки 71:98, атака 44:56 (ошибки 14:10), блок 5:10, подача 2:9 (ошибки 9:10), ошибки соперника 20:23, эффективность нападения (%) 40:50, приём (%) 55:56.

«Северсталь»: Кутюкова 13, Весович и Шукайло по 11, Воногова и Дианская по 6, Чередникова и Ефимова по 2, Матиенко, Немцева, либеро – Раздобарина и Иванова.

• Ufimochka -Olymp Novosib. obl. 3-0(25-21 25-13 25-11)

Omichka -Tumen-TumGU 3-2 (14-25 25-17 25-21 16-25 15-7)

Dinamo Kazan -Fakel Noviy Urengoi 1-3 (25-18 19-25 19-25 18-25)

• Voronezh - Dinamo Krasnodar - 1:3 (22-25, 25-21, 23-25, 12-25)
    Krasnodar: Havelkova 21 (61% att), Merkulova 16 (87%! att - 13/15), Malofeeva 11, Maryukhnich 11, Scherban 10, Uraleva 5, Gansonre 1, Kryuchkova (l)

• Why did Kazan lose? who played on Kazan's side?

Kazan plays with the main team except for Larson and Bown - they will arrive later as well as Hooker to Krasnodar.

• Did Omichka progress into next round of Cup competition?

• Hooker is in Russia with Krasnodar, she's been posting pictures and commenting on the Russian Cup, so wonder why she's not playing. Is Havelkova playing?

• Russian press says that American player have a condition in their contract so they will play in Russia only after 3rd of October. I don't know what it is all about so I assumed they're not in Russia yet. Omichka progressed to the next round as all the other big teams did.

• Russian press says that American player have a condition in their contract so they will play in Russia only after 3rd of October. I don't know what it is all about so I assumed they're not in Russia yet. Omichka progressed to the next round as all the other big teams did.

Thank you very much Semi! I know Mammadova played for Omsk's team,but I couldn't find any stats. Do you maybe know how she played?

• Thank you very much Semi! I know Mammadova played for Omsk's team,but I couldn't find any stats. Do you maybe know how she played?

Unfortunately I don't. Stats are nowhere to be found indeed. In the semifinal round of Russian Cup Omichka will play in the group with Dinamo Krasnodar, Ufimochka Ufa, Enisey Krasnoyarsk. The place where they will play is still to be decided but as Omsk is banned from hosting any events I really hope it will be Krasnodar.

• Unfortunately I don't. Stats are nowhere to be found indeed. In the semifinal round of Russian Cup Omichka will play in the group with Dinamo Krasnodar, Ufimochka Ufa, Enisey Krasnoyarsk. The place where they will play is still to be decided but as Omsk is banned from hosting any events I really hope it will be Krasnodar.

How is OMSK banned from hosting any events ?why?

• Who is the tallest libero and Setter in the League?

Setter is Aleynikova from Tyumen she's 187 sm and libero has to be Plotnikova, she's libero now - 184 sm

• How is OMSK banned from hosting any events ?why?

There was a scandal at the end of last season with Omsk not sending the team to the youth league final (or something like that, I don't remember exactly), so the penalty was for Omsk team to ban it from hosting any events organized by Russian Volley Federation for a year.

• There was a scandal at the end of last season with Omsk not sending the team to the youth league final (or something like that, I don't remember exactly), so the penalty was for Omsk team to ban it from hosting any events organized by Russian Volley Federation for a year.

But they are allowed to play their league home matches at home?