Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

• Russian Cup. Semifinal stage. 25-28 november.
    Pool А.in Ulan-Ude. "Dinamo" (Kazan), "Fakel" (Novy Urengoy), "Тyumen-TyumGU" (Тyumen), "Hara Morin" (Ulan-Ude);
    Pool B. in Voronezh. "Dinamo" (Моscow), "Proton" (Balakovo), "Severstal" (Cherepovets), "Voronezh";
    Pool C. in Saint-Petersburg. "Uralochka" ( Ekaterinburg), "Zarechie" (Odintsovo), "Avtodor-Metar" (Chelyabinsk), "Leningradka" (St-Petersburg);
    Pool D. in Кrasnoyarsk. "Оmichka" (Оmsk), "Dinamo" (Кrasnodar), "Ufimochka-UGNTU" (Ufa), "Еnisey" (Krasnoyarsk).

The federation has given the semifinal stages to the lower ranked teams so now with Cup winner not getting CL spot it's hard to believe that top stars will go to Ulan-Ude or Krasnoyarsk in the middle of the season. Best clubs probably will send youth teams.

• Russian Cup. Semifinal stage. 25-28 november.
    Pool А.in Ulan-Ude. "Dinamo" (Kazan), "Fakel" (Novy Urengoy), "Тyumen-TyumGU" (Тyumen), "Hara Morin" (Ulan-Ude);
    Pool B. in Voronezh. "Dinamo" (Моscow), "Proton" (Balakovo), "Severstal" (Cherepovets), "Voronezh";
    Pool C. in Saint-Petersburg. "Uralochka" ( Ekaterinburg), "Zarechie" (Odintsovo), "Avtodor-Metar" (Chelyabinsk), "Leningradka" (St-Petersburg);
    Pool D. in Кrasnoyarsk. "Оmichka" (Оmsk), "Dinamo" (Кrasnodar), "Ufimochka-UGNTU" (Ufa), "Еnisey" (Krasnoyarsk).

The federation has given the semifinal stages to the lower ranked teams so now with Cup winner not getting CL spot it's hard to believe that top stars will go to Ulan-Ude or Krasnoyarsk in the middle of the season. Best clubs probably will send youth teams.

It´s a huge blow if that happens, a cup without the best teams is without sense....they could just terminate the cup in the future if not the conditions changes.

• Did Natalia Kulikova end up finding a team in Russia or is she still unsigned?

• Some pics of Dinamo Kazan against Ufimochka. Not a fan of the frills on Kazan's jerseys. 8| By the way, did Larson just get married? The name on her jersey reads "Larson-Berb." (Russian users, I may specially need your help on this) :)

• By the way, did Larson just get married? The name on her jersey reads "Larson-Berb." (Russian users, I may specially need your help on this) :)

You don't really need Russian users on this as English Wiki says: "She is married to Luke Burbach"

• You don't really need Russian users on this as English Wiki says: "She is married to Luke Burbach"

Her full name is Jordan Larson-Burbach and she wrote;

After three years of marriage I am finally officially a Burbach. I am so excited to play our first match of the Russian League with my new last name.
    -Sorry it took so long b! Xo

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I see. Thanks for informing, Semisonic and filedefener :)

• By the way, talking about marriage and new names, I dont know if its been mentioned here in the forum before, but last month Destinee Hooker was married to Steven Coulter and is now Destinee Hooker-Coulter.

• Well with 193cm (6.4) it is not so easy to find somebody who is also taller and also the person you are searching for. I guess for you it is strange but for tall women it is quite normal as they are used to be taller then 99% of the population... And I guess she is also wearing her heels and she loves to wear high heels even though she is really tall without them as well. Gamova is taller then her husband as well still nobody talked about Gamova being his mother...

Grow up!

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• they're probably joking :rolll:

• By the way, talking about marriage and new names, I dont know if its been mentioned here in the forum before, but last month Destinee Hooker was married to Steven Coulter and is now Destinee Hooker-Coulter.

I am trying imagine that He has hit Her.. His hand probably hit only Her chin..

• Well with 193cm (6.4) it is not so easy to find somebody who is also taller and also the person you are searching for. I guess for you it is strange but for tall women it is quite normal as they are used to be taller then 99% of the population... And I guess she is also wearing her heels and she loves to wear high heels even though she is really tall without them as well. Gamova is taller then her husband as well still nobody talked about Gamova being his mother...

Grow up!

Yepp, I agree with what you say...and one thing I guess can be tough for persons to understand is that tall men not necesserily prefers tall women either, acctually I think shorter guys can prefer it as much, you know for sure better, but at least its the impression I´ve got from both tall girls and male friends. I remember discussing it with two friends recently, and the one 194cm tall said never because of always used being the tallest so it would feel weird, while the 182cm guy said it would be cool, and I guess this is more common than people acctually think. Also for ex. Tayibba Haneef who is 201cm has a boyfriend who is around 180cm and Goncharova is 10cm taller than her boyfriend, there´s many examples of it.