Poland - Orlen Liga 2012/2013

• Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 3-1 Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza (25-16 21-25 25-21 25-21)
    Stats: http://stats.orlen-liga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=704 MVP: Anna Werblińska

Tomorrow: Budowlani Łódź - PTPS Piła

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Budowlani Łódź - PTPS Piła 3-0 (25-18 27-25 25-21) MVP: Sylwia Pycia stats

For me it's surprise, Piła till today won all matches and Łódź lost all. Now only Muszynianka won all.

Table after 4 matches
    1. Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 12
    2. BKS Aluporf Bielsko-Biała 9
    3. Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 9
    4. PTPS Piła 9
    5. Atom Trefl Sopot 6
    6. Impel Wrocław 4
    7. Budowlani Łódź 4
    8. Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo 3
    9. Pałac Bydgoszcz 3
    10. AZS Białystok 1

• I thought that Pila will win today with no problems, this result is big suprise :whistle:

• Round 5 schedule
    Friday 2nd November
    20:00 Pałac Bydgoszcz - Budowlani Łódź (Polsat Sport)

Saturday 3rd November
    14:30 BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna (Polsat Sport News)
    17:00 Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo
    18:00 PTPS Piła - AZS Białystok

Sunday 4th November
    17:00 Impel Wrocław - Atom Trefl Sopot

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Pałac Bydgoszcz - Budowlani Łódź 2:3
    stats: http://stats.orlen-liga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=709
    What a match! two teams not the best in our league ,but this match was on really high level. Very interesting, a lot of emotions, a lot of hard actions. One of the best match in OrlenLiga this season! :cheesy: :D

• Pałac Bydgoszcz - Budowlani Łódź 2:3
    stats: http://stats.orlen-liga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=709
    What a match! two teams not the best in our league ,but this match was on really high level. Very interesting, a lot of emotions, a lot of hard actions. One of the best match in OrlenLiga this season! :cheesy: :D

I agree, in every set except first it was unpredictable who'll win, both teams lost few point leadings, in tie-brek Pałac lead 13-9 and lost 14-16. MVP became Soraia Dos Santos, although according to stats better choice is Aleksandra Kruk. She had better reception than Durajczyk and was better spiker than Dos Santos, moreover she got 25 points. Brazilian OPP definitely had difficulties many times in spiking from zone 4, from 2 she was far way better.

• for me also MVP should be Kruk, she deserve for it. But I think this award is not so important for them after this match :rolll: Good to see young players, especially Grejman played good and very bravely, maybe in the end she was very tied, but after this match she should be starter player. :) also Sikorska played good, for me she is better than Tokarska.

• Good to see young players, especially Grejman played good and very bravely, maybe in the end she was very tied, but after this match she should be starter player. :) also Sikorska played good, for me she is better than Tokarska.

It's really good that there are clubs like Pałac which gives chance youngsters to improve. Grejman, Czyżnielewska, Sikorska and many others are really promising girls. I don't know why Czyżnielewska wasn't starter today, Liliom another time was useless, next time she proved that she should be on bench :mad:. Zuzanna played since half of the 3rd set and scored 16 points, she could got 30. Sikorska also has potential, thanks to absence of 3rd MB in Budowlani she can play more. I wonder why Paulina Głaz isn't in Pałac match roster, is she injured?

• About Głaz, someone on OrlenLiga site wrote that Głaz play in Stod Volley in Norway, but I dont know if its true :|

• About Głaz, someone on OrlenLiga site wrote that Głaz play in Stod Volley in Norway, but I dont know if its true :|

You also read comments on orlen-liga.pl :D I guess it's a loan, because she is in roster on Pałac's website.

Tomorrow match between Aluprof and Muszynianka probably will be on Polsat Sport News, because of tennis semifinals in Paris, where will play Jerzy Janowicz :).

• You also read comments on orlen-liga.pl :D I guess it's a loan, because she is in roster on Pałac's website.

Tomorrow match between Aluprof and Muszynianka probably will be on Polsat Sport News, because of tennis semifinals in Paris, where will play Jerzy Janowicz :).

haha yes, I read comments, but with distance :P tomorrow also interesting match and I hope that it will be match with huge emotions too,like today :D

• haha yes, I read comments, but with distance :P tomorrow also interesting match and I hope that it will be match with huge emotions too,like today :D

I also read it with distance, some people are really annoying. About tomorrow: I hope that we'll have good show, Bielsko looks totally better than in last season and Muszyna is among bests since few years. I don't want quick 3-0 for one from these teams ^^

• But where else to learn about the most outstanding, talented, gifted, ambitious, charming, unique Polish volleyball player? :D

:rolll: :rolll: spot on!

Btw, do you know that people from Atom's Fan club are calling her Wojtek? :lol:
    They still haven't told her that, but they want to... someday :lol:

• :rolll: :rolll: spot on!

Btw, do you know that people from Atom's Fan club are calling her Wojtek? :lol:
    They still haven't told her that, but they want to... someday :lol:

meaning Klaudia? :lol:

• meaning Klaudia? :lol:

Yep :D

• BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 3:0 (25-19, 25-19, 25-20) stats MVP = Joanna Wołosz

Definitely the worst match by Muszynianka. Comparing Wołosz with Serena the second one set really inaccurately. Bielsko dominated, especially in 2nd and 3rd set, in Muszynianka only Werblińska had quite good performance, Popovic and Kasprzak were weak, middles got often bad balls to spike.

• Other results from today:
    Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo 3-1 (22-25 25-17 25-7 25-17) MVP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska stats
    PTPS Piła - AZS Białystok 3-0 (25-15 25-16 25-14) MVP: Tijana Malesevic stats

Tomorrow: Impel - Atom

Edited once, last by kondzio ().