The 2013 CEV Cup

• Do you think it is the reason why there is so much comments about money? So you think Turkish teams aren't real teams(!) I am curious if Vakıfbank and Fenerbahce were real teams when they got CL. And Italian teams always had so many foreigner players in their teams, if the case is buying so many foreign players...

Of course also in Turkey there are real teams like the examples you mention, but also often teams make mistakes in who they buy (I agree with the examples flyingdutchman gave above and I'd add Lyuba, though last year she played better than now so Ecz couldn't foresee that she'd be so weak now).

Another factor is that Italy's local players have been better when they were the strongest league than Turkey's local players are, of course Turkish NT players are very good but players like for example Ipek and Nihan differ so much from the level of their teammates...

• Muszyna lost Radecka, Rourke, Wensink, Stam, Kaczor and Djurisic... weak excuse ;)

Compare budget Muszyna and Fenerbahce. It's abbys.

I didn't make the comparison between Fener's budget and Muszyna's budget....Just between Fener's budget previous season and this season ;)

• well at least we know it will take years before polish teams win the bigger cup :lol:

• Nobody tries to find excuse we are trying to explain to you that Fb didn't have good budget seriously i am not gonna try anymore. Whatever congrats Muszyna they played like a team and showed great passion on other side Fb did nothing they were complete mess and that is the story

• Congrats Fakro..they fully deserved it..they played like a team . Werblinska,Popovic and Maj played pretty well.Maj was the crucial player at defence.i knew her as a bad receiving libero but seems she receives better now.

• hmn interesting flying dutch already mentioned that it was dumb for fb to have signed 2 expensive brazilian players and yet the comment was focused on the budget :teach:

• @Mattihas
    i understand what you mean, there was similia examples in Italy too...badly -formed teams like Novara...
    On FB....you 're right,Fb's local players like İpek,Meryem are terrible.Gökçen and Duygu as well but they didnt play a single match.But Paula is worse than them :lol: despite this Kamil Söz kept her on the courth!!
    she played with 3 points!!
    Seda cant be the opp of Fb..(She cant jump any more)

• Big congrats to Muszyna, clap clap clap.
    5000 people town against 15 million people city, even more, 25-30 million Fener fans, lol lol lol

Ecz was overrated, but, not as much as Fener. Fener had luckily passed the semi.
    Fener is a very overrated team. Fener has been Kim only. They are idiots who transferred Berg while Nilay could do same job Berg did, if not better. At least, Nilay, with her team-play-character carried from Vakif, could be more useful for Fener.

Guess Kim is regretful now for not going to Rabita or Azerrail where she could be in F4 now.

Sponsor Aydinlar gone, Fener done. End of story. When is Aziz resigning from the presidentship?

• I don't know why you write that Fenerbahce have small budget. Ok, they have better in last year, but how much teams have bigger budget in Europe now? 5? Vakif, Eczacibasi, Rabita, Azerrail, Kazan and maybe Igti and Galata.

They have one of the biggest budget in Europe, lol.

I don't care, it's stupid discussion ;)

• Reading a Turkish volley forum as a visitor (magazin somethings.)

Disappointed Fener fans there banned a forum member from Azerbaijan there just for his congratulation to Muszyna.
    What an ugly people they are!

BIG CONGRATS MUSZYNA !

• Btw,i've never seen Popovic in a good shape like in these two matches..i wish Anna Wersblinska to be taller...like 185 or taller...then she could be a world class oh...she is still a very good player with 178 cm :white:

• Kadir, let's be honest: signing Paula and Mari (FB), Signing Gioli, Leo, Calderon, Neriman..but no good receivers (GS)..

I totally agree with you in case of Paula and Mari, they were terrible choices from Fenerbahce. On the other hand Gioli,Leo,Calderon and Neriman are very good players at their positions and I don't see any failure wtih signing them. It was obvious before the season that they would have reception problems and that is why Molnar is there. Our NT players are good but others are not the same level. I believe in near future when good generation in youth academies will grow up we will have more balanced teams. I just can't stand the attitude that eveybody knows volleyball but Turkish managers not. They have money and buys whoever they want. :down:

• Fb needs a better OH and better OPP and better middles...İpek,Gökçen,Duygu,Merve,Seda,Paula should leave the club...

Fener needs another Aydinlar (sponsor, volley lover.) and Fener needs another president, not Aziz. And, Fener needs to come to the earth.
    5000 people town volley team can beat your 25 million fan Fener team, as you see. Come down from high horse.
    Aydinlar gone, Fener is done. END OF STORY.

I am really happy Muzsyna beat Fener, big big congrats to Muzsyna.

• I totally agree with you in case of Paula and Mari, they were terrible choices from Fenerbahce. On the other hand Gioli,Leo,Calderon and Neriman are very good players at their positions and I don't see any failure wtih signing them. It was obvious before the season that they would have reception problems and that is why Molnar is there. Our NT players are good but others are not the same level. I believe in near future when good generation in youth academies will grow up we will have more balanced teams. I just can't stand the attitude that eveybody knows volleyball but Turkish managers not. They have money and buys whoever they want. :down:

Molnar is a decent receiver, but in many (local) matches, she is on the bench or not even in the roster, due to foreigner-rule...

The problem, at least in my opinion, is that the focus in many Turkish topteams is too much at buying big names/stars...it is the same in Turkish football, in my opinion. ;)

• @Erolgaip, im not a fan of Fenerbahçe , i just support them bcz its my country's team and this would contribute to my country's volleyball.....i wish they had got the cup...withouth considering how badly they played... ;)

what does it have to do with the population in the cities??