2012 Olympic Games

• too bad Kaziyski isnt with the team,we can be so much better with him

• Sokolov is a monster. Can't wait to see Cuneo this year- two of the best young players in the world- Sokolov, Ngapeth+ one of the best setters Grbic :thumbup:

+ 1 :thumbsup:

This set was killing ... all these set points...oh, my nerves! Poor me! :cheesy: I really didn't expected this match to be so challenged and iteresting! :obey:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• TSVETAN SOKOLOV :obey: :obey: :obey:

Todor Skrimov :obey: What a smart player!!!

And Dobromir Dimitrov! A 20 year-old kid entered at the match point and made the serve responsible for the winning point!!!

Todor Aleksiev is inspiring! He inspires every little kid in Bulgaria! They say: "If this type can be a national player, so can I" :lol:

• And by the way, on one timeouts Aydenov was exalted saying: "C'moon guys play, play!!!" and immediately Placci said: "Nayden!", moved him aside, took the word and started talking tactics to the team :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Poland will win anyway. :tzz:

even so, Poland is vulnerable. Brasil and Russia will beat them without problems if they don't lift their level.

• even so, Poland is vulnerable. Brasil and Russia will beat them without problems if they don't lift their level.

Every game is different, every team have a weaker game in tournament so don't talk stupidy. "...if they don't lift their level" C'mon mam if grandmother had a mustache will be grandfather

• Gosh! Poland are also making errors but at least they risk their service to the max, while we .. Aleksiev's and Todorov's mistakes on serve were horrbale! :wacko:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"