2012 Olympic Games

• Bulgaria missed one Kaziyski... :flower:

Generally yes, but I don't think we would have gone so far with him. Kaziyski in would mean Skrimov out- big difference in reception and digging in negative direction.

• It doesn't matter if Russia is the strongest ot the tallest team in the world, they were beatable in this match and we failed to use that. Our errors made the victory too hard to achieve. The players were very good, but very good is not enough against Russia. Let's hope the other three matches will be interesting as this or even more :)

• oh,god...
    looking at Tsetso Sokolov stats-18% attack efficiency and 6 errors from 6 serves... too bad Vlado didnt play the whole match...
    But i am proud with Skrimov-the only one with scary serve and attack from the beggining to the end of this semifinal :)

• Generally yes, but I don't think we would have gone so far with him. Kaziyski in would mean Skrimov out- big difference in reception and digging in negative direction.

have you seen stats lately? Last year Kaziyski was carrying the whole reception for our team and surprisingly well. Skrimov is also not known for his reception, but he is good in the NT.

• Bulgaria didn't need Matej they needed better serves from Sokolov.

Bulgaria needed second world class server like Matey and Rado to train them better to have the serve hitting the opponent's field.

• Generally yes, but I don't think we would have gone so far with him. Kaziyski in would mean Skrimov out- big difference in reception and digging in negative direction.

Kaziyski in would mean Alexiev out-big difference in reception,attack and serve...

• have you seen stats lately? Last year Kaziyski was carrying the whole reception for our team and surprisingly well. Skrimov is also not known for his reception, but he is good in the NT.

How can you say "What would have happened if..." Kaziyski could beat Russia alone but he could have worse % than Sokolov. What was done is done! Russia was better today, that's it. Last year is last year.

As rugby said, if Kaziyski played, Skrimov wouldn't have played(although Skrimov-Kaziyski would be the perfect combo). So you can't figure out anything.

• Wow, pretty tight match, especially in last two sets. Unfortunately I couldn't watch it, I would like to know something about it, can you describe the game a little bit?

• have you seen stats lately? Last year Kaziyski was carrying the whole reception for our team and surprisingly well. Skrimov is also not known for his reception, but he is good in the NT.

Our reception now is buil completely different. Matey hiding Aleksiev all the time was a mistake. We all saw how good he was receiving those float serves. It would make more sense a Matei-Skrimovpair, but that means Aleksiev out and he has been super awesome so far. It won't be an easy job leaving one of Skrimov/Aleksiev out of the straters. But I sincerely hope the coach after OG, whoever he is, will get the chance to do it :thumbsup:

• Our reception now is buil completely different. Matey hiding Aleksiev all the time was a mistake. We all saw how good he was receiving those float serves. It would make more sense a Matei-Skrimovpair, but that means Aleksiev out and he has been super awesome so far. It won't be an easy job leaving one of Skrimov/Aleksiev out of the straters. But I sincerely hope the coach after OG, whoever he is, will get the chance to do it :thumbsup:

After the OG we will have the same coaches, hope that Placci doesn't leave, because if we have only Naydenov we are doomed.

• After the OG we will have the same coaches, hope that Placci doesn't leave, because if we have only Naydenov we are doomed.

Changes in the federation are comming for sure. How big- we'll see, but I really hope Placi will stay too. He should be made head coach

• Changes in the federation are comming for sure. How big- we'll see, but I really hope Placi will stay too. He should be made head coach

How do you know? Because from the last visit by B.B in London he showed the opposite and Ganev and Lazarov were his cofee mates.

• Changes in the federation are comming for sure. How big- we'll see, but I really hope Placi will stay too. He should be made head coach

I don't think so. Bulgaria in Semis is un-lucky for changes but lucky to Your federation. They may say now- Look We are in Semis, Poland is out, USA is out so what for changes, everything is OK.

• I don't think so. Bulgaria in Semis is un-lucky for changes but lucky to Your federation. They may say now- Look We are in Semis, Poland is out, USA is out so what for changes, everything is OK.

Yes, that's what worries me too. They may have an excuse now and proof that everything is fine and they are doing great job.

• Lol this is not the Young Pioneer organization or something :rolll: It has nothing to do with the results achieved by the team.