Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• gioli is again opposite :D

Yeah and she recieves :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What does this means "Şu an aktif bir canlı yayınımız yoktur."?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• What does this means "Şu an aktif bir canlı yayınımız yoktur."?

''There is no livestream at this moment '' Why don't you try to watch from NTVSPOR? Open your iPad :lol:

• Now it works, I've missed just the first points XD

Gioli is receiving OMG

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Galatasaray's line-up for me supports Piccinini's words :whistle:
    In the first matches Gioli played as MB and Turkish girls as receiving Opp, but they did not do well and Gioli could not attack much. Probably she asked Barbolini to let her play as Opp :roll: She can't receive well either but at least she can attack high balls there...She has never done well as Opp, but still whenever Barbolini (or anyone who would not contradict her) is coach she plays there again and again, it seems to be her deepest wish to be Opp...

In the first matches Gioli played as MB and Turkish girls as receiving Opp, but they did not do well and Gioli could not attack much. Probably she asked Barbolini to let her play as Opp :roll: She can't receive well either but at least she can attack high balls there...She has never done well as Opp, but still whenever Barbolini (or anyone who would not contradict her) is coach she plays there again and again, it seems to be her deepest wish to be Opp...

And they're coming off of a win over Busto where Molnar played very well as a receiving opposite!

I agree with you! that's why I think Piccinini's words are true!

can anybody give me yhe link please?? :sos:

• Calderon :white:

it seems to be her deepest wish to be Opp...

:rolll:

• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:

• hard to stop Calderon, she's playing so well. Come on Eczaci, let's do this :super:

• When Esra and Sokolova play together Eczaci's defence and reception goes to maximum but they suck at line 4 attacks when the game goes to rallies.I prefer Usic & Sokolova more than Esra & Sokolova