Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• İlbank-Galatasaray Daikin 0-3 (19-25 19-25 14-25)

I miss it, can someone tell me how was this match?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Szekelyova can't set balls to zone 2 & 4 :dance4: When Szekelyova plays Alesya Ezgi and Ferda always perform less than they can. Marina gets most of her points from zone 3. Gamze also attacks from zone 3 and she's playing good with Szekelyova but with such game plan they can even be out of playoffs in the league. Such a pity.

• Acıbadem Womens' league 11th Week Calendar:

05.01.2013 - 21:00 İlbank - Galatasaray Daikin 0-3
    06.01.2013 - 14:00 İba Kimya Ted Kolejliler -Eczacıbaşı Vitra
    06.01.2013 - 14:00 Bursa Büyükşehir Belediyesi -Nilüfer Belediye
    06.01.2013 - 15:00 VakıfBank - Sarıyer Belediyesi ( NTV Spor)
    06.01.2013 - 16:00 Bakırköy Belediye Yeşilyurt - Ereğli Belediye
    06.01.2013 - 17:30 Beşiktaş Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi - Fenerbahçe

• Sarıyer's players were pretending to play volleyball.Yamia Ortiz played badly.Sarıyer has a very mediocre setter.they should play with second setter Ezgi Dilik and as OH Cansu Koç.Brako served and Sarıyer's coach watched,he forgot to call for time-out.

• except first four teams matches between each other Turkish league is nearly torture to watch :down:

the other teams' (except top 4) matches between each other are also not bad.But when top four teams (epecially VB) play the rest of the teams then it turns out to be a kind of torture to watch.

• Sarıyer's OH is called Cansu Çetin. Cansu Koç is a singer :lol:

Sarıyer is a very weak team. Middles and setter are disaster. I don't like Serpil either.

• Seems like Vakifbank will remain unbeaten throughout the season, and ease through Turkish Cup and CEV as well. Lets go ! :win:

• Beşiktaş-Fenerbahçe 0-3 (19-25 14-25 23-25)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• This weekend all games ended up in 3-0 results except one. Two rounds ago all games ended up in 3-0 results also. :whistle:

I am much looking forward to Vakif - Fener next round, a REAL MATCH at last! :P Only praying that it will be broadcasted... :obey:

• Sometimes turkish league is boring!

I hope that vakif-fener will be broadcasted! (also because I think it will be the first match with Lou and I MUST watch it! The last time I saw her playing live was in London, before the end of the pools! I can't wait anymore......

• So if Smart Spor will broadcast all the matches that before were broadcasted by NTV I think we have stopped to watch the turkish league! This is unfair... I hate smartspor! Can someone put a bomb or something like this in they main building? :cursing:

BTW the "I can't wait anymore was for Lin back on the court...