Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Where was Sinem Barut??? 8|

I only saw the last set, did she played before? And Gioli-Gamze came in only in the 3rd?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Really easy win for eczacıbası.The foreign rule affects mostly Gs.When molnar and sano cant play there is no chance for any win with this reception.Its clear that neriman can never be a good receiver,she makes so much mistakes.And again its seen her power is useless against good blocks.I really like her but doesnt seem that she may get success in that way :down: Really wonder where calderon was today,probably has been her worst performance so far in this season.I really think that she never should try making tips,they are just nonsense 8| And about eczacıbası they didnt play great, already its not needed when u play against a team which makes almost every set 5-6 silly errors.

About vakıfbank-eczacıbası,the rule is against vakıfbank but i guess they may tolerate it thanks to their wide roster.Brakocevic-fürst is enough to beat eczacıbası so i dont expect an hard game.

• About vakıfbank-eczacıbası,the rule is against vakıfbank but i guess they may tolerate it thanks to their wide roster.Brakocevic-fürst is enough to beat eczacıbası so i dont expect an hard game.

I don't think Guidetti will choose Brakocevic and Furst together in this fact Gozde and Guldeniz must be OH and this is advantage for Eczaci it won't be hard to stop both Guldeniz and Gozde from Zone 4.It will be either Glinka-Furst or Glinka-Brakocevic i think and one of Polen (for Glinka-Furst) and Ergul/Melis (for Glinka-Brakocevic) will replace 3rd foreign's spot and i really don't think it's gonna be an easy game,with Esra Eczacibasi has advantage against Vakifbank previous year Eczaci won their all matches against Vakifbank in 2+1 matches.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I don't think Guidetti will choose Brakocevic and Furst together in this fact Gozde and Guldeniz must be OH and this is advantage for Eczaci it won't be hard to stop both Guldeniz and Gozde from Zone 4.It will be either Glinka-Furst or Glinka-Brakocevic i think and one of Polen (for Glinka-Furst) and Ergul/Melis (for Glinka-Brakocevic) will replace 3rd foreign's spot and i really don't think it's gonna be an easy game,with Esra Eczacibasi has advantage against Vakifbank previous year Eczaci won their all matches against Vakifbank in 2+1 matches.

I still think that brakocevic-fürst is enough for beating eczacıbası.Vakıfbank makes the difference with their blocking abilty and fürst is the main blocker.She should be on court otherwise things might be harder.Brakocevic is the main attacker(i think that she is the best european opposite for now) and her serves are so important.Glinka is surely an important power for vakıfbank but not this time,.I dont think that eczacıbası has good enough blocks to stop vakıfbank.They could make much blocks today cause Gs has almost no reception.So i think the OHs u called may work.

• Ceyda Aktas :obey:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• As expected 3-0 for Ecza.

btw, the setter of Karşıyaka in the last part of the 3rd set, made a disastrous serve!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• No rice for Gala! :down:

• i dont know if i should laugh or not at this :dance4:

• The first player of GS to score a point, was Leo at 6-8! Before Vakif made 5 mistakes...

• Finally Barut in! :thumbup: