Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• :lol: Gioli is lucky he is working with a calm coach i can't imagine how things could work when Gioli and Svetlana Ilic would be in one team two women two crazy :lol:

:cheesy:

This would be amazing :obey:

But really, a coachs mission is to win the match. But Barbolini is not showing this aim, which is good of course for ECZ

• Galatasaray is playing street volleyball now so disorganized :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Who is responsible for the transfers of Galatasaray? Do they have a director or something?

Orkun Darnel and Mehmet Cibara

• wohooo! 3 more points and eczaci will win :super: i am not a fan of eczaci but any team who can beat galatasaray i will support :dance6: :lol:

• Galatasaray-Eczacibasi 1-3 (25-22 22-25 24-26 21-25)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• wohooo! 3 more points and eczaci will win :super: i am not a fan of eczaci but any team who can beat galatasaray i will support :dance6: :lol:

This is a Fenerbahce fan attitude :lol: but Galatasaray fans feel the same for Fenerbahce in any branches :D

• This is a Fenerbahce fan attitude :lol: but Galatasaray fans feel the same for Fenerbahce in any branches :D

I agree, this is true XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Eczacibasi won 3-1 but i really didn't like anything about Eczacibasi,really disappointed :aww:

• Congratulations :super: not the best performance, but the most important is victory :win:

• Congrats to ECZ :flower: :flower:

But to be honest, Barbolini gave ECZ a great present... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• Lioubov looks EXTREMELY happy in her new team. I guess this is the first time in her career playing with such mediocre setters. I really wonder how she will act during the rest of the season. This duo crashed the dreams of whole national team. Do these 2 directors have any volleyball history or background? You need to close your eyes and ears completely in order to transfer them together.

• This is a Fenerbahce fan attitude :lol: but Galatasaray fans feel the same for Fenerbahce in any branches :D

nope i am not affected by the fenerbahce-galatasaray rivalry since i am from an asian country ;) actually i support eczaci in this match because i am on the side of piccinini an against gioli, barbolini and lo bianco :lol:

• Exactly my thoughts :!:

The only positive thing for Ecz, Asuman played MUCH better than Özge today. After watching the recent performances of Naz in Vakifbank, I can't imagine that there are still people who think Özge is better than her :whistle:

Ozge today play not a good match... :thumbdown:

• Exactly my thoughts :!: W

The only positive thing for Ecz, Asuman played MUCH better than Özge today. After watching the recent performances of Naz in Vakifbank, I can't imagine that there are still people who think Özge is better than her :whistle:

Well Naz and Vakifbak still didn't play a match with high pressure,the best team that they have played was Uralochka and they had really hard moments against them :whistle:

• Well Naz and Vakifbak still didn't play a match with high pressure,the best team that they have played was Uralochka and they had really hard moments against them :whistle:

Yes because Uralochka was playing fantastic in that match at least for 3 sets and still Vakifbank managed to win and Naz played a very good match there too...

• Yes because Uralochka was playing fantastic in that match at least for 3 sets and still Vakifbank managed to win and Naz played a very good match there too...

Agree with Matthias. Presumably any other current CL-team would have lost that match against Uralochka....because they played really great.