Olympic Games London 2012

• Another bronze for Poland. This time in canoeing. One more and we will get this "magic" 10. :lol: We still have few chances: in canoeing and athletics.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Another bronze for Poland. This time in canoeing. One more and we will get this "magic" 10. :lol: We still have few chances: in canoeing and athletics.

It'll be tomorrow evening at the latest. The name is Anita Wlodarczyk.

• It'll be tomorrow evening at the latest. The name is Anita Wlodarczyk.

Yes, she is a favorite. But one of few. I just hope she will get some medal. No matter what colour.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• A silver medal today for one GREAT Bulgarian wrestler - Stanka Zlateva!!! :obey: I know how much she wanted the gold especially after the missed chance in the final in Beijing :S After being 5 times world and euro champion, only the olympic gold is still not in her collection! What I'm sorry the most for is the disappointment that I know she feels right now... if only I could see her and tell her how proud I'm with her for all she has achieved in sport! You're amazing, Stanke, simply the best in my eyes and you're still our golden girl! :flower:

In athletics, it was def Jamaica's evening! Usain Gold and co. outran all other sprinters! Smashing performance indeed, but I was sure there won't be a new WR in the 200m, coz this time 19.19 is too strong and no one of the sprinters, even Bolt himself, is not in such an ultimate shape to beat it on these OGs.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• So in Women's handball Teams from 4th places after group phase will play in the Final.

In Women's basketball Russia will play for the Bronze but in Quarters :D Russia beat Turkey, yes Russia beat Turkey, may I say it again? Russia beat Turkey :D

USA Olympic Champion in the Women's Water Polo, Silver Spain, Bronze Australia.

• OMG,my country is in handball final!!!!!!!!!!! MONTENEGROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OMG,love you girls so much!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :dance4: I know we can beat Norway,but even if we lose,we secured our 1st medal EVER at Olympics!!! :woohoo: Now go waterpolo boys,beat Croatia!!!! :super:

• A silver medal today for one GREAT Bulgarian wrestler - Stanka Zlateva!!! :obey: I know how much she wanted the gold especially after the missed chance in the final in Beijing :S After being 5 times world and euro champion, only the olympic gold is still not in her collection! What I'm sorry the most for is the disappointment that I know she feels right now... if only I could see her and tell her how proud I'm with her for all she has achieved in sport! You're amazing, Stanke, simply the best in my eyes and you're still our golden girl! :flower:

In athletics, it was def Jamaica's evening! Usain Gold and co. outran all other sprinters! Smashing performance indeed, but I was sure there won't be a new WR in the 200m, coz this time 19.19 is too strong and no one of the sprinters, even Bolt himself, is not in such an ultimate shape to beat it on these OGs.

If she enjoyed the silver medal, I would've lost all respect towards her. She wouldn't be a true champion if she did. When every time you compete, you are first, there is no achievement in being second. So she underachieved yesterday. I was also disappointed, but not from her. Full respect, great champion :obey:
    The highlight in yesterday's athletics was moved from Bolt to the unbelievably monstrous world record in 800m by the golden medalist David Rudisha from Kenya!
    Bolt could've made an OR, but he decided to be a clown once again :thumbdown:
    Great night for the USA as well, they became first in the medals ranking, Eaton won the gold in the decathlon and Taylor in the triple jump.

• Finally gold for Turkey from taekwondo! Servet Tazegül :super: We waited for it for a long time! The Olympics have been disaster for us, we only had 1 bronze medal and finally we have gold! :super: We couldn't take any medal from weightlifting after 24 year :white: :white: Our world champion athletes couldn't get any medal in different categories! I know that Olympics is a different stroy, every athlete fight here but we could have done better for sure.

Now, I keep my fingers crossed for Aslı Çakır Alptekin and Gamze Bulut! Aslı is last European Championship gold medalist and Gamze is silver! I believe we can do it again! I want one medal from them, maybe we can get even 2 :super: Women's 1500 metres will be so exciting for us :cheesy:

• Another medal is coming from Taekwondo :lol: 20 years old Nur Tatar reached to final in 67kg womens taekwondo.Go for Gold Nur :super:

Other exciting competition is today's 1500m womens race.We have two canditates to win medal i hope both Asli Cakir Alptekin and Gamze Bulut can win medal especially Asli is biggest favourite of race with Meryem Yusuf Jamal from Bahreyn.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• OMG Can't believe Asli Cakir Alptekin won Gold medal in 1500m and Gamze Bulut won Siver medal,Turkey is proud with you girls :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• OMG Can't believe Asli Cakir Alptekin won Gold medal in 1500m and Gamze Bulut won Siver medal :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

I can't believe in it, too, that was awesome performance by these two athletes, big congratulations :obey:

• I can't believe in it, too, that was awesome performance by these two athletes, big congratulations :obey:

They both rock :super: The funny thing in last ECH the result was same Asli 1st and Gamze 2nd :lol: I hope Gamze can win Rio she is just 20 :)

• If she enjoyed the silver medal, I would've lost all respect towards her. She wouldn't be a true champion if she did.

She still isn't. For second Olympiad in a row. It's just shameful how people like Madanska are given time and space to ask our medalists stupid questions like 'what would you like to say to our viewers after the lost final'. 8| Her and all other Bulgarians screaming for gold are the ones to blame for Stanka's words. Stanka didn't have to make excuses for anything. Neither did have to do so Dancho. They are real heroes. Not some tourists like other Bulgarian olympic competitors as our Polish friends said couple of posts above.

As for Bolt, he's pushing forth to Rio and that's for sure. 8)

• In men's waterpolo,Croatia defeated Montenegro 7-5! :wall: We will play Serbia for bronze medal,just like in Beijing! Italy made big surprise by beating Serbia and now they will play for gold!

• In men's waterpolo,Croatia defeated Montenegro 7-5! :wall: We will play Serbia for bronze medal,just like in Beijing! Italy made big surprise by beating Serbia and now they will play for gold!

who do you see as favourite?? I don't really follow so much water polo but I like it as sport...

• OMG Can't believe Asli Cakir Alptekin won Gold medal in 1500m and Gamze Bulut won Siver medal,Turkey is proud with you girls :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

Yes! That is it! :super:

I expected this success from them. I had been waiting all day for that. :cheesy: When it began, I was soo excited. In last 100 metres, we (my mom,sister and brother) were all standing in front of TV and cheering for them ! :lol: It was a great feeling! Thank you girls :heart: You both deserved that :super: :drink:

Nur got silver in taekwando. Her opponent was such an experienced girl, last Olympic champion. Nur is so young, 19 year-old, but did a great job! She is so gifted and I believe gold medal will hang on her neck in Rio :super: Bravo Nur ! :win:

• Womens handball
    Bronze medal match: Spain beat Korea 31-29
    Gold medal match: Norway beat Montenegro 26-23

Congratulations to Montenegro on their first Olympic medal!
    And congratulations to the wonderful Norway team for winning Gold again!