Montreux Volley Masters 2013

• Well, Unilever players were still not invited, cause they will play South American Championship. I think You can add to that list Juciely and NAtália..maybe also Fabi (libero), but I think like the other veterans she will ask a year out? lets see.

But I agree, has passed the time for Camila to be the first libero.

Yeah, It's definitely the time for Camila, Natalie, Adenizia and Tandara.

• I can't wait to see some new players, since Montreux Volley cup is usually used for new players debut cup. The biggest expectation is definitely Irina Zaryazhko :roll:

• Russian Roster:

S: Anna Matienko (Severstal), Ekaterina Pankova (Odintsovo) and Anastasia Salina (Uralochka)
    Libero: Anna Malova (Ufimochka), Aleksandra Vinogradova (Odintsovo)
    OH/OPP Liudmila Malofeeva (D. Krasnodar), Ksenia Bondar (Tyumen), Daria Pisarenko (Fakel),
    Natalia Malykh (Odintsovo), Daria Isaeva (Odintsovo), Tatiana Kosheleva (D. Moscou), Aleksandra Pasynkova (Uralochka) and Viktoria Chaplina (Uralochka)
    MB: Ekaterina Bogacheva (Odintsovo), Anastasia Shlyakhovaya (Ufimochka), Yulia Merkulova (D. Moscou),
    Irina Zaryazhko (Uralochka) :super:, Valeria Goncharova (D. Moscou) and Natalia Dianskaya (Severstal)

in bold my opinion about starting six** ;)

source

• Just to clarify the names destroyed by Google translator: "Cooper" = Kseniya Bondar, "Small" = Natalia Malykh :D

And you forgot to copy Dianskaya who is mentioned in your source, but she is MB, not OH/Opp as written there...

• Just to clarify the names destroyed by Google translator: "Cooper" = Kseniya Bondar, "Small" = Natalia Malykh :D

And you forgot to copy Dianskaya who is mentioned in your source, but she is MB, not OH/Opp as written there...

i'm sorry :lol: :gone:

• i'm sorry :lol: :gone:

I'll correct it :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• For Russia in 14 for Montreux I would see:
    S: Salina, Matienko
    OP: Pasynkova, Malofeeva
    OH: Bondar, Isaeva, Chaplina, Pisarenko
    MB: Zaryazhko, Bogacheva, Goncharova, Shlyakhovaya
    L: Malova, Vinogradova

No more Merkulova please, Kosheleva can rest it would be nice to see someone new for replcaements ^^

She is Mb, but I think she made some games in russian league as opp... not sure though. :roll:

• Dominican Republic NT for Montreux:

S: Niverka Marte, Karla Echenique
    OH: Bethania de la Cruz, Priscilla Rivera, Ana Binet, Yonkaira Pena
    MB: Annerys Vargas, Candida Arias, Marianne Fersola
    OPP: Altagracia Gina Mambru, Jeoselyna Rodriguez
    L: Brenda Castillo

My 6:

Marte - Mambru
    De la Cruz - Rivera
    Vargas - Arias
    Castillo

• DOM is probably the only team bringing their A roster, so I wouldn't be surprised if they win the tournament...

I think this same ;) Any other rosters for this tournament?

• I think this same ;) Any other rosters for this tournament?

German roster was announced already some weeks ago, it's on page 1 or 2 of this topic. The team will train only 3 days before Montreux, so no info yet if the roster will be as announced (only 12 players were announced plus some reserves for injury or other emergencies).

• Agree with your starting 6. Not many changes in roster comparing with last year and Rodriguez back in team :thumbsup: BTW. What's with Sidarka Nuńez and Brayelin Martinez?

• German roster was announced already some weeks ago, it's on page 1 or 2 of this topic. The team will train only 3 days before Montreux, so no info yet if the roster will be as announced (only 12 players were announced plus some reserves for injury or other emergencies).

Yes... German I saw it... but the others? :( I'm just curious.. but I guess other teams will go with B NT. So I hope DR NT will crush all of teams :super: but... I don't know... I think Chinese NT can fight for win too.

• Yes... German I saw it... but the others? :( I'm just curious.. but I guess other teams will go with B NT. So I hope DR NT will crush all of teams :super:

Brazil, China, Italy, Russia, Japan all are building new teams, so this year in Montreux we won't see many stars (if any at all), DOM will be the only team with several experienced players.

• Brazil, China, Italy, Russia, Japan all are building new teams, so this year in Montreux we won't see many stars (if any at all), DOM will be the only team with several experienced players.

So... you don't think that Chinese NT will take this part, which play now in chinese friendly tournament? If they will.. they are dangerous too, because without setter everything look similar like in the past years...

• So... you don't think that Chinese NT will take this part, which play now in chinese friendly tournament? If they will.. they are dangerous too, because without setter everything look similar like in the past years...

If they constantly play with the best available players they'll be good for sure, but so early in summer, teams usually try a lot of things and nothing is 100% predictable.

• Japanese roster for Montreux was also announced:
    S : Makoto Matsuura, Natsumi Fujita
    OH/OPP : Risa Ishii, Ayumi Nakamura, Yuki Ishii, Saori Takahashi, Yuka Imamura, Miyu Nagaoka, Akari Oumi, Sarina Koga
    MB : Nana Iwasaka, Riho Otake, Haruyo Shimamura, Fumika Moriya
    L : Mami Yoshida, Kotoki Zayasu

As you can see it's a new team, only Nana Iwasaka and Kotoki Zayasu had more chances to play in NT, Yuki Ishii an Makoto Matsuura appeared in some not important games with NT. Riho Otake, Miyu Nagaoka and Akari Oumi were in wide training rosters in NT. Rest players are new, Sarina Koga is from 1996 :!:

• So... you don't think that Chinese NT will take this part, which play now in chinese friendly tournament? If they will.. they are dangerous too, because without setter everything look similar like in the past years...

No, coach Jenny Lang decided to send a junior team in Montreux, The junior team will also participant in FIVB U20 wch, so Montreux will be a warm-up for the matches in Czech, in fact, the chinese team even want to withdraw the tournament but the schedule are already confirmed, so 。。。。 the new coach Jenny Lang has some different views about the matches in Montreux and Russia compare to the former coach, the Chinese volleyball association accept her view and refuse russia's invitation(Yesin cup )