2013 FIVB Junior World Championship - Czech Republic - 21/06

• And still it shouldn't go over the top. We have already seen the real fistfights with some of exaggerating teams in the past. These scenes don't make the game better. Emotions of one team should not be aimed to distract the other. This behaviour should be punished not applauded. It's not the question of culture, it's a question of respect.

Really man, you have a problem. When cheering like Brazil do is disrespectful? Are they screaming on the other team´s face? Are they making signs of "shut up, bi..." against the opponent? No! They are just cheering! They even don´t go in front of the net! They go AWAY to celebrate! I don´t really see any other teams complaining how cheerful Brazillian celebrates, just the members of Inside :roll: :roll: :roll:

• Really man, you have a problem. When cheering like Brazil do is disrespectful? Are they screaming on the other team´s face? Are they making signs of "shut up, bi..." against the opponent? No! They are just cheering! They even don´t go in front of the net! They go AWAY to celebrate! I don´t really see any other teams complaining how cheerful Brazillian celebrates, just the members of Inside :roll: :roll: :roll:

Really man, I don't have a problem, I have an opinion and it's clearly not up to you to decide if it's a problem. I know some Brazilians on this forum have their patriotic feelings ahead of common sense, so there's no reason to continue this. So I let you have your opinion and please let me have mine.

• it does not necessarily mean i practice my culture then i show disrespect unless i injure somebody or shout at their face or somebody is just so "soft" they complain of the other even it is not a big deal :woohoo:

• It's not a big deal really, you're right. It's just some people get annoyed at the situations that others find normal. No need to fight about it.

• It is great to see so many talented OHs are raising among this generation (1994-1995) since all world desperately needs well-balanced OHs :whistle:

To me, the most promising players from each positions among all 1994-1995 generation are;

Setter: Sladjana Mirkovic (SRB), Gryka Magdalena (GER), Carraro Giulia (ITA)

Opp: Ceyda Aktas (TUR), Voronkova Irina (RUS), Escobar Danna (COL), Bricio Samantha (MEX), Horie Aya (JPN)

OH: Zhu Ting (CHN), Bosetti Caterina (ITA), Izquierdo Lisa (GER), Geerties Jennifer (GER), Perinelli Elena (ITA), Ilchenko Kseniia (RUS), Guimaraes Gabriela Braga (BRA), Montibeller Rosamaria (BRA), Busa Bianka (SRB), Ercan Seyma (TUR), Inoue Arisa (JPN), Sainz Lizbeth (MEX)

MB: Valquiria Carboni (BRA), Fetisova Irina (RUS), Todorova Mira (BUL), Popovic Mina (SRB), Trnic Jelena (SRB), Akman Kubra (TUR), Kalac Asli (TUR), Arisan Ceylan (TUR) Chirichella Cristina (ITA), Melandri Laura (ITA)

L: Manami Kojima (JPN), Bagci Dilara (TUR), Huang Liuyan (CHN), Stepanovic Aleksandra (SRB)

Boskoviç Tijana (SRB), Martinez Brayelin Elizabeth (DOM), Bonifacio Sara (ITA), Nicoletti Anna (ITA), Dimitrova Gergana (BUL), Todorova Zhana (BUL), Leyva Angela (PER), were also impressive but they are from younger generation and I expect one of those would be MVP of next junior WCh

P.S: Question to Brasilian friends; any idea about why team captain and best MB of youth Brasil team, Oliveira Raquel Vasconcelos was not included in this roster? Injury or she couldn't improve enough after youth age?

• System with Awards as The Best Team with Best Players is new and will exist since the Tournamet also in Senior competitions.

Eight-Finals since Group matches are very good idea. New rule should exist everywhere.

• With China playing like that, nobody was able to level the playing field and defeat them. In that case, a bronze medal was really good. Unhappiness, we crossed their way at the semifinals.

Congrats, girls! :drink: Nice job against Italy! :win:

• Comparing teh Final Standings from teht eams in last U-18 WCH in 2011 and this U-20 in 2013, could be interesting..though of course, teams always have one or another change, plus each tournament is different...we should take that in consideration...but this Chinese team is really dominating.

Final Standing U-18 (2011)

1. Turkey
    2. China
    3. Serbia
    4. Poland
    5. Germany
    6. Brazil
    7. Japan
    8. Argentina
    9. USA
    10. Slovakia
    11. Italy