2013 FIVB Junior World Championship - Czech Republic - 21/06

• Is it my speakers or is anyone else getting a cracked/hissing sound from the audio of BRA-ITA? :pinch:

I got that too. Its probably brazilian players fault. Their hysteria screams are so load no audio device stands it as well as my brain :down:

• WTF is it with the brazilian players? what are their problem, do they have a aggresive disorder all of them or is it just strategy to get opponent out of rythm?? Horrible to watch :down:

Exactly! It's a scare to think that these players will grow into NT and we'll have to watch this mental disorder for years to come.

• Bronze medal for the noisy Brazilians!

• How would you compare them with China or Japan? In terms of decibels of course.

Is it far more annoying than Azarenka?

• WTF is it with the brazilian players? what are their problem, do they have a aggresive disorder all of them or is it just strategy to get opponent out of rythm?? Horrible to watch :down:

I got that too. Its probably brazilian players fault. Their hysteria screams are so load no audio device stands it as well as my brain :down:

Some people here have serious problems with Brazillian team. :roll: :roll:

• I'll try to explain...first of all, Brazilian team is very good and has many talented players, but the problem I (and some others) have is their attitude and behaviour on court. They score a simple point, let's say reception-set-attack, something that happens at least 50 times every match, but they celebrate it as if they'd just made a great play, 6 players dance and jump around the court, come together in their circle for ages and so on. I can understand celebrating a spectacular point like that, but it really gets annoying when a team acts like that after EVERY point...

• I'll try to explain...first of all, Brazilian team is very good and has many talented players, but the problem I (and some others) have is their attitude and behaviour on court. They score a simple point, let's say reception-set-attack, something that happens at least 50 times every match, but they celebrate it as if they'd just made a great play, 6 players dance and jump around the court, come together in their circle for ages and so on. I can understand celebrating a spectacular point like that, but it really gets annoying when a team acts like that after EVERY point...

Ok, I respect your (and the others) point of view, but If you already know that Brazillian teams always celebrate like this, why do you all keep complaining? Just let them cheer the way they want! I also find annoying the way Serbia celebrates, but I don´t keep saying EVERY thread "oh my God, Serbian players are annoying, look the way they celebrate!"... ;) ;)

• Ok, I respect your (and the others) point of view, but If you already know that Brazillian teams always celebrate like this, why do you all keep complaining? Just let them cheer the way they want! I also find annoying the way Serbia celebrates, but I don´t keep saying EVERY thread "oh my God, Serbian players are annoying, look the way they celebrate!"... ;) ;)

Just out of interest, what about Serbia's celebrations is annoying for you? (serious question)

And about Brazil, for me the Junior team is even 100x worse that the adults ;) Only Gabi is "normal" to me...but I also find the eternal screaming of China's players really distracting...probably in the end it comes down to cultural differences.

• China hasn't lost a single set in the whole tournament and I don't think they will today...a great generation there!

Don't forget that this roster is missing Xu Ruoya and Tang Ningya, who were even better than Zhu Ting in youth WCh :white: CHN has already very young A team, with addition of these youngster they can play 3 OG with same roster :box: