2013 FIVB Junior World Championship - Czech Republic - 21/06

• isnt Çikiriz a tall girl? i dont think its good for the team to play her as OH..how tall is Boskoviç?
    btw, why does Çikiriz have a different surname ? :whistling:

Cikiriz is 193. Why do you think it isn't good for the team? With her as OH we have advantage in all aspects of the game, plus we don't lose anything. Boskovic is 191.
    About her surname, it isn't tipical serbian surname, but it is serbian, if you refer to that. It's not so rare that someone has surname that doesn't end with IĆ, just look at this roster there are 5 girls whose surname it's not tipical- Lozo, Kubura, Busa, Canak and Cikiriz

• Germany won the 2nd friendly match against Russia 3:2, no further info available yet but photo gallery

Only 9 German players on the team photo :white: No Pogany, no Keil, no Glenzke and of course no Dresden players, I wonder whom Han Abbing is gonna take to the qualifier in the end!!!

And it looks like Jennifer Geerties got injured, hopefully not bad: http://212.4.228.155/gallery3/…en-Russland/Volley199.JPG
    :S

• Germany won the 2nd friendly match against Russia 3:2, no further info available yet but photo gallery

Only 9 German players on the team photo :white: No Pogany, no Keil, no Glenzke and of course no Dresden players, I wonder whom Han Abbing is gonna take to the qualifier in the end!!!

And it looks like Jennifer Geerties got injured, hopefully not bad: http://212.4.228.155/gallery3/…en-Russland/Volley199.JPG
    :S

Don´t have any infos about this match either. Pogany will join NT next week and, for reasons unknown to me, Lisa Stock has obviously already been sent home from training camp and will obviously not be considered for NT.

• Cikiriz is 193. Why do you think it isn't good for the team? With her as OH we have advantage in all aspects of the game, plus we don't lose anything. Boskovic is 191.
    About her surname, it isn't tipical serbian surname, but it is serbian, if you refer to that. It's not so rare that someone has surname that doesn't end with IĆ, just look at this roster there are 5 girls whose surname it's not tipical- Lozo, Kubura, Busa, Canak and Cikiriz

i mean its hard for her to receive well being that tall at this age....not proper height for reception,unless she has already a good technique..

• She is originally OH, she played only last season as OPP. If they want to convert her to OH (and I'm sure they do) now is the right time, cause later she will have much problems with reception. She can do all that Lukic can in reception. That also hapend to Bjelica, when they tried to return her to OH, it was to late.

• 3rd friendly between Germany and Russia: 2:3 (24:26; 25:20; 23:25; 26:24; 18:20)

Germany: Imoudu - Lippmann, Barber - Aulenbrock, Langgemach - Schwertmann, Ossowski (L), Wessely.

Only 8 players available for this match :!: Carina Aulenbrock had to play as OH. Geerties and Glenzke are out because of injuries, but Han Abbing hopes that they can play next week. No info about the absence of Melanie Keil yet...

Seriously, what's going on currently in Junior NT is a joke :thumbdown: If DVV accepts that Dresden's players stay in their club, Abbing should call some other players in their place!!! Playing a friendly match with only 8 players, and the 2nd setter as the only substitute, is pathetic :aww:

• friendly games in toulouse last week:
    france vs Poland : 1/3;3/2;3/1

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Serrbian final roster for qualifications

S: Sladjana Mirkovic, Maja Simic
    OPP: Tijana Boskovic, Milica Kubura
    MB: Mina Popovic, Jelena Trnic, Katarina Canak
    OH: Bianka Busa, Natasa Cikiriz, Nikolina Lukic, Jelena Oluic
    L: Aleksandra Stepanovic

Cikiriz as OH :thumbsup: .Nada Mitrovic is out, I feel so sorry for her she was in every single tournament that NT played. Boskovic is also there :thumbup:

• German roster: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…269&PID=1265&type=LegList

S: Imoudu, Wessely
    Opp: Lippmann, Aulenbrock
    OH: Geerties, Barber, Izquierdo
    MB: Langgemach, Schwertmann, Glenzke
    L: Ossowski, Pogany

Alisha Ossowski usually should play as OH, but she's registered as libero there. Very surprising to see Lisa Izquierdo in the roster because she's still in Dresden for the playoffs. I guess if the series ends today, she'll go to Bulgaria right away to be ready for the decisive match against the home team, but if Dresden wins today, there will be another match on Saturday and I really can't see how Izquierdo would go to JNT then :aww:
    Melanie Keil is missing too, she must be injured but as usual there is no info from DVV :thumbdown:

• Spain NT:

Setters: María Barrasa, María Álvarez
    Opposite: Ana Muller, Sara Folgueira
    Middle Blockers: Carmen Unzue, Alicia de Blas, Lidia Alonso
    Outside Hitter: Jessica Rivero, Amelia Portero, Belly Nsungimina, Sofia Elizaga
    Libero: Ana Vallejo
    :win:

• I don't think that Lisa Izquierdo will travel to Bulgaria but it would be great for the final match against Bulgaria if both teams won all of their matches before.

Also Anna Pogany was not in Bulgaria in training today. I think they must name 12 players, thats all.

• I don't think that Lisa Izquierdo will travel to Bulgaria but it would be great for the final match against Bulgaria if both teams won all of their matches before.

Also Anna Pogany was not in Bulgaria in training today. I think they must name 12 players, thats all.

Sure about Pogany? The player on position 6 here looks like her, but then it's difficult to judge from behind...

And either way, going there with only 10 or 11 players would be flat out stupid from Abbing! :aww:

• I think it's Geerties because only 10 players are visible:

Aulenbrock, Lippmann, Ossowski, Geerties, Barber, Langgemach, Schwertmann, Glenzke, Imoudu, Wessely

• I think it's Geerties because only 10 players are visible:

Aulenbrock, Lippmann, Ossowski, Geerties, Barber, Langgemach, Schwertmann, Glenzke, Imoudu, Wessely

I don't see Leonie Schwertmann anywhere :S

Setters at the net, in reception Pogany and Barber, waiting behind the court Geerties and Ossowski, serving Langgemach, Glenzke, Lippmann and Aulenbrock (though the servers are hard to recognise, but none of them looks like Leonie)...

• Hmm, ok there is a blond girl too much?
    So Pogany could be in front second from the right? an Geerties second from the lef? Ossowksi is in fron the first from the left. But who is missing?