2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Rumor (brazilian league):

- Sesi can be not interested in Dani Lins for the next season. She's a 7 points player in the ranking now and they want 3 consistent attackers with this pontuation. Fernandinha and Ana Tiemi are options for the team.

- Tandara can make a deal with Unilever. Probably for Natalia's place.

- Sesi can be not interested in Dani Lins for the next season. She's a 7 points player in the ranking now and they want 3 consistent attackers with this pontuation. Fernandinha and Ana Tiemi are options for the team.

there is a turkish user called "mumin16" ,who is in love with Ana Tiemi..he had better not hear about this rumor... :lol:

• Daymi Ramírez signed with Igtisadchi Baku only for the rest of the season. She will return to Brazil at the end of April to decide where she will be playing.

Sesi can take Claudinha... :whistle:

• Sesi can take Claudinha... :whistle:

The exchange of setters in Brazil Superliga will be very interesting.

• Sesi can take Claudinha... :whistle:

Well, Sesi want to be champion in 2014, I don't think that she's the best option right now. Poor season playing for Usiminas. Fernandinha, Ana and even Carol Albuquerque are better prepared than her.

• Well, Sesi want to be champion in 2014, I don't think that she's the best option right now. Poor season playing for Usiminas. Fernandinha, Ana and even Carol Albuquerque are better prepared than her.

Usiminas in this season had only weak players,
    last year she was together with the cubans(Herrera and Daymi) and they destroyed Sesi... :whistle:
    but, Sesi need to try start with Carol Albuquerque(0 points), they really need to invest in more attackers...

• Usiminas in this season had only weak players,
    last year she was together with the cubans(Herrera and Daymi) and they destroyed Sesi... :whistle:
    but, Sesi need to try start with Carol Albuquerque(0 points), they really need to invest in more attackers...

Yes, I think that Sesi could stay whit Carol as first Setter and hire 3 great atackers. Carol can bring back the good sets. She's not the problem in Sesi.

• Daymi Ramírez signed with Igtisadchi Baku only for the rest of the season. She will return to Brazil at the end of April to decide where she will be playing.

Igtisadchi must be the dumbest club in the world :wall: :aww: They don't need Daimi!!! Metcalf is doing a very good job, and especially she can play very well with Tomkom's quick sets. By the time Daimi would get used to Igtisadchi's style, the season is long over :roll:

• Igtisadchi must be the dumbest club in the world :wall: :aww: They don't need Daimi!!! Metcalf is doing a very good job, and especially she can play very well with Tomkom's quick sets. By the time Daimi would get used to Igtisadchi's style, the season is long over :roll:

I will never understand Igtisadchi's management. :aww:

• Yes, I think that Sesi could stay whit Carol as first Setter and hire 3 great atackers. Carol can bring back the good sets. She's not the problem in Sesi.

Any setter can't make difference without good attackers! So, let's what they will do for this season... Some people said that Sesi have a lot of money now, but a lot of players doesn't want to be choached by Talmo! IMO they need a now coach, a new OPP, renew with Tandy, another libero and OH to give some stability on receive. :lol:

• Could anyone tell me why Michelle Daldegan played almost the whole season while Vere was a bench player? Every match I watched there was always Michelle on court. I remember Vere just in play-offs against Rio de Janeiro.

• Could anyone tell me why Michelle Daldegan played almost the whole season while Vere was a bench player? Every match I watched there was always Michelle on court. I remember Vere just in play-offs against Rio de Janeiro.

You're wrong! Michelle was injured since October 2012 (if I am not wrong) and didn't played even one single match in Superliga this season. Verê and Juliana played in her place and did a very terrible job as I expect. :lol:

• Igtisadchi must be the dumbest club in the world :wall: :aww: They don't need Daimi!!! Metcalf is doing a very good job, and especially she can play very well with Tomkom's quick sets. By the time Daimi would get used to Igtisadchi's style, the season is long over :roll:

About Metcalf. Her form is very unstable and Daimi is very good transfer. Additionelly... you didn't think that Daimi can play on OH? With Thai defensors, they can play on 2 people in reception and Daimi can focus on attack. Ramirez is very fast and jump, so she can be good player for Nootsara's style. Definitelly Igtisadchi can be better team with Daimi.