2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• About Metcalf. Her form is very unstable and Daimi is very good transfer. Additionelly... you didn't think that Daimi can play on OH? With Thai defensors, they can play on 2 people in reception and Daimi can focus on attack. Ramirez is very fast and jump, so she can be good player for Nootsara's style. Definitelly Igtisadchi can be better team with Daimi.

If the transfer had been made earlier, maybe yes. But not a month before the end of the season! Besides, Wilavan is the better receiver of the two Thai OHs, so she should play, and Onuma is very good in attack, so there is also no need to let someone else play.

• I guess I watched this girl called Juliana. :what: Vere was very good in Osasco. What's wrong now?

That was a long long time ago, friend! She's already 30 years old and can't play like in Osasco's time.
    Here's a picture of Juliana Paes, 18 years old:

• If the transfer had been made earlier, maybe yes.

Daymi can pass, but she can't attack in OH's position... It's her worst shot there. In Campinas she always helped on receive and then she runs to the OPP attack area.

• That was a long long time ago, friend! She's already 30 years old and can't play like in Osasco's time.
    Here's a picture of Juliana Paes, 18 years old:

Oh, yes, she is the libero I watched most of the time. According to Wikipedia Michelle is 30 years old, so of course she's not Michelle. My bad mistake. :aww:

BTW I'm sad for Vere's performaces.

• Daymi can pass, but she can't attack in OH's position... It's her worst shot there. In Campinas she always helped on receive and then she runs to the OPP attack area.

Daymi shows her best spiking from position 2. But I guess she may help a lot even as outside hitter. Igtisadchi always had lack of power in position 4. Their best matches were always when Sittarak played her best. Signing the whole starting 6 + 1 of Thai NT Igtisadchi made a really bad mistake: they should have signed just the 3 outclass players Tomkom, Thinkaow and Buakaew. I hope Paolini can help them. Metcalf fixed their problems most of the time with high or slow sets. At first put on court a whole NT starting six helped because they knew eachother while the other teams didn't. Even the turkish coach was better, 'cause he gave them a little bit different game style.

• Daymi shows her best spiking from position 2. But I guess she may help a lot even as outside hitter. Igtisadchi always had lack of power in position 4. Their best matches were always when Sittarak played her best. Signing the whole starting 6 + 1 of Thai NT Igtisadchi made a really bad mistake: they should have signed just the 3 outclass players Tomkom, Thinkaow and Buakaew. I hope Paolini can help them. Metcalf fixed their problems most of the time with high or slow sets. At first put on court a whole NT starting six helped because they knew eachother while the other teams didn't. Even the turkish coach was better, 'cause he gave them a little bit different game style.

It doesn't matter. If you add player to the team and nobody is fired, everything will be better, even one month before end of the league. Believe me too, that she is cuban and she can spike from everywhere and definitelly she will have better attack than Wilavan. The truth is that Wilavan has the best reception and i think she should play on libero, because Wanna is just average. If Metcalf will have problems, Daimi can go on OPP and Masso or Wilavan on OH. With Daimi, Kiattipong has more options and the attack of the team (it was the biggest problem in Igtisadchi) just grow up.

• about VAKIFBANK:

so Guidetti extended hi contract for 3 years and Gizem also resigned.

it's sure Costagrande will play there.

the key player in this summer will be Gozde..

i wonder.. what if Gozde leaves?

there's no Turkish on her level .. so for the rule about foreign limitation.. will they try with a foreign oh? in this case,one between Furst and Brakocevic must leave or sit on the bench,playing only in Europe and that would be such a big pity..

• there is also Güldeniz in VB ;)
    i like Güldeniz more than Esra Gümüş.

• there is also Güldeniz in VB ;)
    i like Güldeniz more than Esra Gümüş.

i know Guldeniz is a talented player,but Vakif is the winner team in this CL,it's the team that's going to win Turkish leage (at least it's the one with the highest possibilities).. next year,society will want to win again and maybe for Guldeniz is a little bit too early to play in a club with all these important goals..

• i know Guldeniz is a talented player,but Vakif is the winner team in this CL,it's the team that's going to win Turkish leage (at least it's the one with the highest possibilities).. next year,society will want to win again and maybe for Guldeniz is a little bit too early to play in a club with all these important goals..

i dont know why, but i rely on Güldeniz a lot..if she can manage to receive as well as Gözde does then she can replace Gözde better than expected..her defence is great,her attack is good,maybe her block is not as good as Gözde's...

• Let's bet: Gözde will go to GS :drink:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Brakocevic and Fürst stay. There will be 3+0 rule for foreigners next year, so Costagrande Brakocevic and Fürst can play together :win:

• Brakocevic and Fürst stay. There will be 3+0 rule for foreigners next year, so Costagrande Brakocevic and Fürst can play together :win:

Do you still believe Costagrande rumor?
    Foreigners of Vakif next year are: Furst, Brakocevic and Saori.
    Polen will play more.

• Do you still believe Costagrande rumor?
    Foreigners of Vakif next year are: Furst, Brakocevic and Saori.
    Polen will play more.

Do you still believe Polen and Brakocevic can be on court at the same time? :roll:
    Both of them are pure Opps, not players like Glinka who can play OH too, so only one of them can play.

• Let's bet: Gözde will go to GS :drink:

Tell me a reason why she should leave the best team in the world to go to a joke one. :lol: :teach: :whistle:

A fast sets attacker who goes to play beside to Lo Bianco? She must be crazy. I expect Costagrande to tell her how terrible are Lo Bianco's high and slow sets. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Do you still believe Polen and Brakocevic can be on court at the same time? :roll:
    Both of them are pure Opps, not players like Glinka who can play OH too, so only one of them can play.

Agree, I don't see many chances for Polen to play. I can't imagine Polen and Jovana on court at the same time. Glinka can be replaced by Cotagrande, if she comes.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Tell me a reason why she should leave the best team in the world to go to a joke one. :lol: :teach: :whistle:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Gozde can get the same money even staying in VakifBank.

And after what happened to her close friend Neslihan because of Gioli, that's Lo Bianco best friend, she won't go there for sure. I heard Gioli and Darnel are going to be fired at the end of the season and even Lo Bianco wants to leave, 'cause she doesn't want to stay there without the other boss.

Sano will leave for sure. Calderon wants too. It's better to not talk about Molnar, who spent a whole season on bench or playing in another position she doesn't like, without be involved in the game by Lo Bianco, who's done as player.