2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• If Glinka leaves, the space must be filled by Nikolic next seson. I agree with Canter. Saori should go somewhere she can play as a starter. she's the one who saved her country in many games, deserves to play!

Nikolic can't recover enough, to be able to play, at least, at this Vakif with higher gears now. Saori will be starter in some many games. Guldeniz will be starter in many games. Like we see today, Polen will be starter in some many games instead of Brakocevic. I foresee more rotation at Vakif next year. No other choice, there are also some youngs waiting behind.

• Saori is very useless for Vakıfbank recently, she did not save any match at a critique point (contrast to Güldeniz who saved Eczacıbaşı match) :obey: However I don't believe Saori would be beneficial as far as Calderon stays. Saori's attack from zone 2 is not powerful, and Calderon can not play as Opp neither so they need a regular opp besides Saori and Neriman. :whistling:

• Saori is very useless for Vakıfbank recently, she did not save any match at a critique point (contrast to Güldeniz who saved Eczacıbaşı match) :obey: However I don't believe Saori would be beneficial as far as Calderon stays. Saori's attack from zone 2 is not powerful, and Calderon can not play as Opp neither so they need a regular opp besides Saori and Neriman. :whistling:

To say this "useless", she must have failed in the role given to her by the coach. She has done given job by the coach perfectly. We haven't seen her hittings much because there were some reasons:
    1. there were enough hitters already and Guidetti didn't want to take risk as she was new to here.
    2. it was Gozde's transfer season and she was being helped by Naz (i guess, also coach) to make Gozde shine more, so that Gozde could get better payment. So, Gozde has been used more by Naz. Today, with completed transfer of Gozde, this will not be same next year.

Calderon or any other OPP. Neriman is a strong hitter enough. GS's need is a player who is with reception, back-defence, and sometimes who will hit enough. This is Saori. Saori type player is needed by any team in the world. If Vakif misses Saori, I will start to doubt about Guidetti.

• It must have been a tough season for Saori considering it was her first season abroad. She has Gozde, Guldeniz and Glinka (3Girls) in front of herself. she has been always the leader of Japanese NT, but in her club she barely played...must be tough.

• It must have been a tough season for Saori considering it was her first season abroad. She has Gozde, Guldeniz and Glinka (3Girls) in front of herself. she has been always the leader of Japanese NT, but in her club she barely played...must be tough.

My guess is she was told about these, she was told she might not have found much chance this year. She was probably told she is a project more next year. Otherwise, i agree, it is a cheat to her. Things about her will be clear in a week or two. Maybe, Vakif already offered contract renewal to her, but, she is negotiating with GS, who knows.

• Well if Eczacibasi can't find any good OH they should convice Saori to play in Eczaci.Maybe with Hanke they can do a pretty job.I have watched some matches of Hanke and she can set really quick balls to zone 4.A few good opportunity left for Eczaci in OH position.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• To say this "useless", she must have failed in the role given to her by the coach. She has done given job by the coach perfectly. We haven't seen her hittings much because there were some reasons:
    1. there were enough hitters already and Guidetti didn't want to take risk as she was new to here.
    2. it was Gozde's transfer season and she was being helped by Naz (i guess, also coach) to make Gozde shine more, so that Gozde could get better payment. So, Gozde has been used more by Naz. Today, with completed transfer of Gozde, this will not be same next year.

Calderon or any other OPP. Neriman is a strong hitter enough. GS's need is a player who is with reception, back-defence, and sometimes who will hit enough. This is Saori. Saori type player is needed by any team in the world. If Vakif misses Saori, I will start to doubt about Guidetti.

No! Indeed if coach is not giving role to her, it means there is no need for her, in other words 'useless' :roll:

Besides, do you really think that any coach in the world does care to shine his player to get better payment :lol: you are improving your conspiracy theories day by day :whistle:

• Well if Eczacibasi can't find any good OH they should convice Saori to play in Eczaci.Maybe with Hanke they can do a pretty job.I have watched some matches of Hanke and she can set really quick balls to zone 4.A few good opportunity left for Eczaci in OH position.

I am a real global-ist, but, not anti-localist, either. So, I am talking objectively enough that Saori is a good player, also a good personality. If I don't see her at Vakif next season, the best place for her is Ecz. But, I have some doubts about Nalan, about her personal character, personal choices have some effects on coach, players and so on. We are just outsiders to the club, so, we can say our opinions freely. If I were Ecz boss, I'd definitely kick her out of the club in a day. With Nalan, with her coach and player choices, team can not be TEAM. This is the main problem of Ecz. In Fener, it is worse. Who could transfer Berg while Nilay could do the same work? (not saying Berg is a bad player, but, not needed). Only stupid managers. Anyway, yes, Saori can fill Ecz's missing place, also GS's missing place, but, I am affraid she can be degenerated there.

• im not sure about Saori and EcV...i cant imagine Saori attacking against Vakıf and getting points....EcV needs european style strong players like Wersblinska or Larson or Garay-Jaque etc..

• im not sure about Saori and EcV...i cant imagine Saori attacking against Vakıf and getting points....EcV needs european style strong players like Wersblinska or Larson etc..

Canter, there are special players who are not for one season, who are for game-styles, who are for team-game etc. For ex., Glinka who in my opinion isn't a good scorer is one of suc special players. If Ecz steals (don't get this wrong, it is called so in English) Saori from Vakif, Ecz will have stolen a part of (future) game style of Vakif which is more important than a seasonal scorer who comes and goes. Look at Kim, one of best scorers in the world. Without a style, without a team game, Fener couldn't win even CEV cup against a team playing more team game with less known names. Saori's softness is more valuable than hardness of some players - if you think more about game style, team game, etc. (btw, lets not belittle Ecz too much, their only loss in Turkey and Europe is against Vakif and the main reason for this is "not names", but, game style, team game.)

• Bárbara Bruch, MB from Minas, signed with Sesi for 13/14. She's tall and good on block... Anyway I still thinking that she needs to improve her attack and she's a good option on bench... Sesi needs more than this.

• I am a real global-ist, but, not anti-localist, either. So, I am talking objectively enough that Saori is a good player, also a good personality. If I don't see her at Vakif next season, the best place for her is Ecz. But, I have some doubts about Nalan, about her personal character, personal choices have some effects on coach, players and so on. We are just outsiders to the club, so, we can say our opinions freely. If I were Ecz boss, I'd definitely kick her out of the club in a day. With Nalan, with her coach and player choices, team can not be TEAM. This is the main problem of Ecz. In Fener, it is worse. Who could transfer Berg while Nilay could do the same work? (not saying Berg is a bad player, but, not needed). Only stupid managers. Anyway, yes, Saori can fill Ecz's missing place, also GS's missing place, but, I am affraid she can be degenerated there.

How can you denigrate someone (who you don't know in person ) with such personal accusation :aww:

• im not sure about Saori and EcV...i cant imagine Saori attacking against Vakıf and getting points....EcV needs european style strong players like Wersblinska or Larson or Garay-Jaque etc..

Yeah we all know that they need but most of them are not free as you can see.Larson signed.Garay is about to sign.Jaqueline will not leave Sollys i think.Well people started to underestimate Saori so much after she came to Vakif.Vakıfbank is not the best place for her right now.Guidetti doesn't trust her and Naz doesn't fit her volleyball aswell.She must play in a team where she can be one of the leaders like JPN NT her role in Vakif is still in a mystery.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bárbara Bruch, MB from Minas, signed with Sesi for 13/14. She's tall and good on block... Anyway I still thinking that she needs to improve her attack and she's a good option on bench... Sesi needs more than this.

if sesi renew with bia, they have the 4 MBs for next season, right?

• Guidetti doesn't trust her

(Serdar, read this. StarNight knows Guidetti in person? So, how comes he is talking like that? No, what StarNight is doing is just a prediction actually based on his observations, his collected data from his observations and readings, etc. Same thing that I do with my words about Nalan.)

Anyway.

If Guidetti doesn't trust Saori, StarNight, then, it means Guidetti doesn't trust himself. Did he transfer her without watching her live or from videos, he just picked a player by closing his eyes? Then, he is not a good coach, no, he isn't even a coach then. Such things can be said about Naz, but, not about a coach who is transfer maker. Guidetti knew much more than us about what Saori would do and wouldn't do. If he transferred and we know he is the only authorized one in the club in transfers, then, he must have some other idea about Saori. Call it for team game, call it slowly adoptation before next year, call it something else, but, don't call Guidetti a stupid. Or, if Saori is gone although she done given job by coach, I'll call Guidetti not a good coach enough (unless Saori goes for better money elsewhere.)

• saori kimura if her goal is to be a starter is better fit for ecz or gs since she is a better option than usic and if she is in gs she can replace molnar for the oh position while neriman can go to opp which would maximize neriman's skills.

• I swear every thread on the forum right now is about the Turkish League! :down: