2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Yeah, re-signing or renewing whatever LOL I'm so glad that Vakifbank keeps Gozde. well, obviously such a shabby news for the others though.

• Yeah, re-signing or renewing whatever LOL I'm so glad that Vakifbank keeps Gozde. well, obviously such a shabby news for the others though.

Indeed, very good policy by Vakifbank-management :drink: :drink:

• Vakif will win again everything also next year

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Which club will be enough capable to destroy Vakifbank next season at Turkish league and CL? I think that no one. Plus, They will know more each other. Poor FB, GS and ECSZ.

I have my doubts about Rabita and D. Kazan. But as far as now, Vakifbank has the best team. Is like Sollys Osasco team.

• Which club will be enough capable to destroy Vakifbank next season at Turkish league and CL? I think that no one. Plus, They will know more each other. Poor FB, GS and ECSZ.

I have my doubts about Rabita and D. Kazan. But as far as now, Vakifbank has the best team. Is like Sollys Osasco team.

Agree with Rabita, but not Kazan. they basically should rely on only Gamova and Larson-Burbach. Startseva has been really weak and I don't think she will be different next season. Particularly their MBs are completely weak compared to Furst and Bahar. Can't believe that Marichev mentioned Borisenko and Moroz are the best MB duo in Russia :aww: well, but I'm not sure if Kazan gets another brilliant foreign OH. Evdokimova(Makhno) is so weak and Kosheleva is no longer there, so they'd rather get another OH no matter russian or some foreign player. I think Havelkova would be just perfect for Kazan, but don't think she will be staying in Russia once again unless Conte will be...

• Which club will be enough capable to destroy Vakifbank next season at Turkish league and CL? I think that no one. Plus, They will know more each other. Poor FB, GS and ECSZ.

EcV can be stronger next year...and get the desired results againt VB! ;)

• Agree with Rabita, but not Kazan. they basically should rely on only Gamova and Larson-Burbach. Startseva has been really weak and I don't think she will be different next season. Particularly their MBs are completely weak compared to Furst and Bahar. Can't believe that Marichev mentioned Borisenko and Moroz are the best MB duo in Russia :aww: well, but I'm not sure if Kazan gets another brilliant foreign OH. Evdokimova(Makhno) is so weak and Kosheleva is no longer there, so they'd rather get another OH no matter russian or some foreign player. I think Havelkova would be just perfect for Kazan, but don't think she will be staying in Russia once again unless Conte will be...

is this Makno's new surname (after marriage) ? Russian women's surnames get harder to pronounce and write after marriage.. :wacko: first Goncharova=>obmaciheva now this!
    what about Gamova's new surname?

• is this Makno's new surname (after marriage) ? Russian women's surnames get harder to pronounce and write after marriage.. :wacko: first Goncharova=>obmaciheva now this!
    what about Gamova's new surname?

Yeah, I think that's her husband's name. we have worse case actually. Chukanova became Khrzanovskaya which we never can pronounce perfect.

• i think GsD should get Saori Kimura....

No, she should stay at Vakif. I don't think Costagrande rumor is true. and, since Glinka will retire, Saori will play more next year.
    But, if GS transfers Saori, she can be more useful for GS than what Gozde can do to GS.

• No, she should stay at Vakif. I don't think Costagrande rumor is true. and, since Glinka will retire, Saori will play more next year.
    But, if GS transfers Saori, she can be more useful for GS than what Gozde can do to GS.

VB doenst need her much ,there is Güldeniz in the team...if Saori goes to GsD then she can be a starter all the time...

• If Glinka leaves, the space must be filled by Nikolic next seson. I agree with Canter. Saori should go somewhere she can play as a starter. she's the one who saved her country in many games, deserves to play!

• VB doenst need her much ,there is Güldeniz in the team...if Saori goes to GsD then she can be a starter all the time...

Saori >>> Costagrande and Guldeniz.

We haven't seen real Saori this year. This may be because of Guidetti who didn't want to play with the stones in the team much this year.
    I believe (if Guidetti is smart like me:) ), Saori's mission is something else, like new game style of Vakif, more team game next year. Saori is perfect for this new mission.

However, I believe that if GS transfers her (GS also has a Japan sponsor), GS with Saori will be much better than this year. Their missing piece this year was a Saori type player. With Leo, Asli, Saori, Neriman and Calderon, they will be very good team.

• If Glinka leaves, the space must be filled by Nikolic next seson. I agree with Canter. Saori should go somewhere she can play as a starter. she's the one who saved her country in many games, deserves to play!

Actually i wonder if Nikolic, who is the serbian player i like most,comes back to Vakıf then how long it will take her to take her shape back?