2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• So, by logic, conclusion is that
    1) IF Saori failed, Guidetti is NOT a great coach.
    2) IF Saori left for financial reasons, it has nothing to do with Guidetti.
    3) how comes a team like GS who is aiming at higher target now transferred Saori if she is NOT proper for Europe?

I know none of you 100 people will be able to give a logical answer.
    So, let me answer it myself.

We have a saying here "bir deli kuyuya tas atti, 100 akilli cikaramadi",
    meaning that
    "one illogical/mentally disabled one threw a stone into the well, 100 clever(!) people couldn't take it out of well."
    Things about Saori is like that.

One illogical person or two said "Saori failed in Europe" and 100 clever(!) people followed this train.

Follow those 3 logical questions and you'll see there can be only one reason why Saori left and it is totally related to financial things, has nothing to do with her performance at all.

QED (Quad Erad Demonstrated - proved)
    and
    EOD (End of Discussion.)

• Vision about no Foreigners in Leagues are from Utopia.

Mr I don't remember His surname, who was FIVB President before Chinese went away because He wanted create rule- max 2 Foreigners in one Team in every Club in Europe, or maybe even One. He lost that fight because Every Country said that must be 3 or even if Club wants full Foreigners so He went away. Now is Your turn.

I'll use my turn..
    That Chinese FIVB president lost that fight, but, partially.
    True loser is USA who lost that fight totally
    (Remember USA is a country where there is no volley league and who do want unlimited foreigner rule (that's, about other countries.)

• Gyselle Silva and Wilma Salas escaped from Cuba NT and will be avaliable for domestic clubs probably.

Source

Oh my god! :roll: If Cuba kept their best players all other nations will play to take silver, mainly the male NT (Juantorena, Léon, Simon, etc). The nations thank Cuba for that: they can strengthen their clubs with cuban players and haven't to face such strong team at the Olympics and World Championship. Just talking... :whistle:

• it's the problem of the cuban federation thy cant keep their best players so sorry for them :lol:

• Marcello Abbondanza will be new coach of Fenerbahce.

Merve Dalbeler (L) extended contract with Fenerbahce for the 2 next season.

Fenerbahce have signed 2 year contract with Derya Cayirgan from G.saray

http://www.fenerbahce.org/detay.asp?ContentID=34548

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• German NT OH Regina Burchardt, Slovak NT setter Martina Viestova and Montenegro NT OH Ksenija Ivanovic will stay another year in VC Wiesbaden (GER). The club is going through a financial crisis at the moment, so the final contracts can't be signed yet, but negotiations with the players were successfully made last weekend.

Source

• the site says now that she remains in top of their wish list, but there is not contract signed yet (If my googl translator didnt let me aside..hehe). :/

No, your translation is correct. The press release was changed, it now says that no contract with Rykhliuk has been made (yet?) but she is on top of their wish list...it doesn't really say if there's still a chance to get her or if the negotiations have definitely failed...

• No, your translation is correct. The press release was changed, it now says that no contract with Rykhliuk has been made (yet?) but she is on top of their wish list...it doesn't really say if there's still a chance to get her or if the negotiations have definitely failed...

maybe they got to excited and posted earlier than they should..hehehehe

• With that roster, Fenerbahce could make it to the finals of the CL. :down:
    I'ts impossible the wild card for them?

• Gyselle Silva and Wilma Salas escaped from Cuba NT and will be avaliable for domestic clubs probably.

Source

They both are only 22 years old so staying two years inactive won't devastate them. Is Silva the back-up MB? I don't remember much about her but Salas would definitely can find a club to play on high level.

By the way other two great MBs Rosanna Giel and Rachel Sanchez are not playing for a long time in Cuban NT, can they escape from Cuba as well :win: Especially Giel was one of my favourite MBs :rose:

• They both are only 22 years old so staying two years inactive won't devastate them. Is Silva the back-up MB? I don't remember much about her but Salas would definitely can find a club to play on high level.

By the way other two great MBs Rosanna Giel and Rachel Sanchez are not playing for a long time in Cuban NT, can they escape from Cuba as well :win: Especially Giel was one of my favourite MBs :rose:

Silva in last few years played both as MB and OPP. As we can see both male and female Cuban players still have to escape due to policy.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ingrid (OH/OPP) more one year in Sesi-SP :wall: :wall:
    now they have 6 OH :aww:

I dont know who is more stupid, the OH that accept to play there or the management that hire a lot of OH. :aww:

• both ;)

Well originally Ingrid is opp, isnt she?...so maybe she will get back to her original position?

anyway, they have Pri Daroit, Ju Costa, Mari Cassimiro, Dayse, Suelle, if they sign with Neneca as well...could build two teams..bad for brazilian league...other teams could have this girls as starters.