2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I hope Calderon will not play in Gala next year... They need someone who can receive... I know that Barbo loves playing with the receiving opposite but I don't think it will work

I'd like to see Carillo in Turkey.IMO,Carillo is more a versatile player than calderon..She can defend,receive,play as OH,OPP,MB... 8o
    of course its great pleasure watching Calderon's spikes in the league...i heard that she might have to leave Turkey due to her son...

• Today voleybolmagazin wrote that Vakıfbank agreed with Costagrande :D and they also renewed Brakocevic's contract.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• When glinka and saori go costagrande is a really good name for vakıfbank.But i thought that she would play for busto arsizio :D.Not surprising after brakocevic showed that she is the best european opposite for now.

• "brako best european opposite" :D :D :D :D :lol: :rolll:

• "brako best european opposite" :D :D :D :D :lol: :rolll:

Not surprising also that u again just makes nonsense laughs or these ' :rolll: , :gone: , :lol: , :whistle: '.If u have some opposite thoughts just try to explain otherwise it seems so freak. Yeah brakocevic is the best european opposite for me whatever u think.She just plays her great game and even she is much better she does play team game what makes her more valuable although some players avoid this and damages their teams.

• Not surprising also that u again just makes nonsense laughs or these ' :rolll: , :gone: , :lol: , :whistle: '.If u have some opposite thoughts just try to explain otherwise it seems so freak. Yeah brakocevic is the best european opposite for me whatever u think.She just plays her great game and even she is much better she does play team game what makes her more valuable although some players avoid this and damages their teams.

oh you mean who is the best european opposite for me? no problem it's katya and speaking of great game she has been doing that too and i am not referring to the things she did in the past but also her current form.

• anything news about Furst?

If there is no suprise she will stay in VB aswell.They transfered Costagrande instead of Saori's place and probably Nikolic will replace Glinka next season.

• If there is no suprise she will stay in VB aswell.They transfered Costagrande instead of Saori's place and probably Nikolic will replace Glinka next season.

wow so their probable lineup will be

s: naz

opp:brako

mb:toksok, frst

oh: gozde, costa

:win:

• Gozde's situation is a question still,her contract will end this season and still VB didn't renew her contract,considering they have already started to work for next season (Brakocevic,Costagrande) Probably Galatasaray and Eczacibasi still try to deal with her and she is confused.

• Gozde's situation is a question still,her contract will end this season and still VB didn't renew her contract,considering they have already started to work for next season (Brakocevic,Costagrande) Probably Galatasaray and Eczacibasi still try to deal with her and she is confused.

Letting Gözde leave would be a very bad decision by VB-management...She is a very important player and person for VB. So, I expect she will extend/renew her contract with VB :win:

• Letting Gözde leave would be a very bad decision by VB-management...She is a very important player and person for VB. So, I expect she will extend/renew her contract with VB :win:

That would be absolutely stupid of Vakif, unless 2+1 becomes 3+1. There is no Turkish outside who can replace her. Neriman does not have the reception, Esra does not have the offense, and the younger outsides are not yet ready for CL contention.

• That would be absolutely stupid of Vakif, unless 2+1 becomes 3+1. There is no Turkish outside who can replace her. Neriman does not have the reception, Esra does not have the offense, and the younger outsides are not yet ready for CL contention.

Totally agree with you :win:

• Totally agree with you :win:

Next 3 years it will be 3+0 in league.

• there's no info about Gözde yet. I hope she stays, noone can fill her place:heart: :heart: But it's all about her decision. I'm sure Vakıfbank wants to keep her. Anyway next year there will be 3+0 rule in the league. And she's not at Gözde's level but we also have Güldeniz :win: And rising star Ceyda Aktaş will also join the team next year.

• in the short term this is good cause it can give them at least 1 or 2 more cl title but in the long run not renewing gozde contract their 2nd best player might not bid well for their campaign if players like costa deteriorate unless guldei and probably polen raise the level of their games

• Hooker, Harmotto, Berg + Jenny! :white: It would be perfect for Fener, don't you think so?

Harmotto is good but if I had a choice, I would rather have Foluke or Filipova than Harmotto. :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"