Ski Jumping

• I'm still smiling like crazy :thumbsup: It was the perfect result, and right before Planica! Even Kamil didn't look disappointed after his second jump. Everyone was just soooo happy for Piotrek. He deserved that! I'm re-watching the moment over and over again, can't stop. Pieter was ecstatic like a little child. Such a shame the season is practically over, NOW we would rule!

• Ahahah, Poles are on fire, Poles are on fire! :thumbsup: Piotrek, our master, king, crazy mountaineer :obey: Now no one can tell he is only a gold-mouth. He's a gold :D As if he wasn't a legend already... Can you imagine what will be happening now? What actually IS happening in this moment, right here, right now. ŻYŁOMANIA :thumbsup:
    How Poland wide and long - that's drunk :dance4:

Piotrek's parents were already interviewed. His mom said he couldn't even walk before, he started jump first and his dad that he jumped from the barn as a kid :lol:

• Plus, he's gonna be on Wojewódzki (and to be honest I don't know if it's such a good idea, but the invitation itself gives some perspective on the scale of the craze :thumbup: )

• Plus, he's gonna be on Wojewódzki (and to be honest I don't know if it's such a good idea, but the invitation itself gives some perspective on the scale of the craze :thumbup: )

WHEN? 8o He will smash Wojewódzki much more than our volleyballers did :D It will be EPIC, I'm telling you. Kuba knows who is worth to invite to.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/…%C5%BByle/141954189314068
    :lol:
    Imagine there were 7.000 likes half an hour ago. Now it's almost 10.500! This is called a Żyła phenomenom.

• WHEN? 8o He will smash Wojewódzki much more than our volleyballers did :D It will be EPIC, I'm telling you. Kuba knows who is worth to invite to.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/…%C5%BByle/141954189314068
    :lol:
    Imagine there were 7.000 likes half an hour ago. Now it's almost 10.500! This is called a Żyła phenomenom.

Somewhere in April ;) and that, my friend, is nothing. Just check out his official facebook page. He's already got more likes than Małysz 8) And yesterday the meter was around 80.000...

• Somewhere in April ;) and that, my friend, is nothing. Just check out his official facebook page. He's already got more likes than Małysz 8) And yesterday the meter was around 80.000...

Holy cow... I just checked it. Shut up! 8o He beated Małysz :cheesy: I hope the number won't go down when people cool off. The truth is that Piotrek had many likes on fb before his victory but this... it just blew my mind.

• Pieter 3rd today, congratulations :cup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• He's a star, at the decoration he was waaaay more popular with the photographers than Schlieri :lol:

• Okay. So I realize I'm probably about 500 years behind the times here, but I just discovered this: http://ski-jumping-the-trolling-story.tumblr.com/. Hands down, one of the greatest things on the internetz :sos: :obey:

"look @ all da vodka we bought shlieri" AHAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Thank you, ladybugg, for making me smile :flower: Actually, I'm about 500 years behind the times here either :D didn't see this before as well!
    Everything is going so wrong lately. I feel like being a polish fan is such a hard job. What a pity that the season is ending, I will miss guys a lot, they're like the only reason to smile lately.
    "Kim Rene Elverum Wulfrik Brayan Dumbldor Sorsell" :obey: :obey: hahah :D

He's a star, at the decoration he was waaaay more popular with the photographers than Schlieri :lol:

This picture is lovely. I even liked Gregor a little during last days. He wasn't that bad, huh? All these little things I've seen: sharing joy with our ski-jumpers, helping Kamil today when he was leaving the gate and this that he generally has a respect to our Kamil - warmed my feelings about da shlieri :D

Piter is so brilliant :obey: I was in euphoria after yesterday. It's wonderful that if Kamil has weaker day, Piter gives a joy instead. Kotu is doing a good job in Planica too :thumbup: They jumped so well today - ok, this first Kamil's jump and first Piter's landing maybe weren't so good :whistle: And maybe I wanted - actually still want :evil: - to push Miętus on sleigh from the highest gate on Letalnica... But what would it change? Maybe he would beat the world record on sleigh if he can't even jump freakin' 200 metres on skis. Nevermind. Still great emotions to come tomorrow. In a very last competition. But Planica is so magic that I'm going to cry of happiness only not because the season ends. ;( ;( ;(
    Ok, I'm not crying, I'm not crying... :D

• "look @ all da vodka we bought shlieri" AHAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Thank you, ladybugg, for making me smile :flower: Actually, I'm about 500 years behind the times here either :D didn't see this before as well!
    Everything is going so wrong lately. I feel like being a polish fan is such a hard job. What a pity that the season is ending, I will miss guys a lot, they're like the only reason to smile lately.
    "Kim Rene Elverum Wulfrik Brayan Dumbldor Sorsell" :obey: :obey: hahah :D

Haha, no prob :drink: This tumblr is a true goldmine :D And since I actually need some serious cheering up right now, I decided to make this lil combo of some of my favs. These will never get old:

^ OMG, doppelKubiak.

And I'm starting to wonder if there's anything wrong with my sense of humor, because this one cracked me up for about an hour:

genius :cup:

• My fav as well :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: like many many many others :thumbsup:

And I'm starting to wonder if there's anything wrong with my sense of humor, because this one cracked me up for about an hour:

genius :cup:

If something's wrong with your sense of humor then something's wrong with mine too 'cause this picture made me laugh really hard in the middle of the night and guess what my parents weren't happy to hear me from my room :D So... no, your sense of humor is totally ok, as well as mine. How to say it... He pooped, I'm cooked :D

My turn! Except all the stuff with Harry Amman and da Hilde and "zjeżdżam ci wpierdolić" and "Kimal Stoch" (things with Finland are funny too but I feel a little bit unfair since they seriously have money trouble and it's cruel plus I really like Finns) I totally love these:

ROCKIN' DA WORLD! :lol:

And already famous...

:thumbsup:
    Oh, I'm in such a good mood. Am I crazy that such things can make me laugh myself so sick? Rhetorical question it was :D

• This picture is lovely. I even liked Gregor a little during last days. He wasn't that bad, huh? All these little things I've seen: sharing joy with our ski-jumpers, helping Kamil today when he was leaving the gate and this that he generally has a respect to our Kamil - warmed my feelings about da shlieri :D

I remember how I used to adore Gregor and cheer for him at the very beginning of his career. He was such an innocent little angel back then... Ah, the times they are a-changin' :D But it's true, he was okay ;) Respect is one thing, but I seem to notice more and more jumpers are getting a little jealous of our ultra awesome team spirit 8) I mean, only Norwegians can compete. And I'm sooo thrilled they finally kicked those Austrian asses and got the Nation Cup!

Quote from bella

Piter is so brilliant :obey: I was in euphoria after yesterday. It's wonderful that if Kamil has weaker day, Piter gives a joy instead. Kotu is doing a good job in Planica too :thumbup: They jumped so well today - ok, this first Kamil's jump and first Piter's landing maybe weren't so good :whistle: And maybe I wanted - actually still want :evil: - to push Miętus on sleigh from the highest gate on Letalnica... But what would it change? Maybe he would beat the world record on sleigh if he can't even jump freakin' 200 metres on skis. Nevermind. Still great emotions to come tomorrow. In a very last competition. But Planica is so magic that I'm going to cry of happiness only not because the season ends. ;( ;( ;(
    Ok, I'm not crying, I'm not crying... :D

Pieter is gonna rule the hills next seasons, I'm telling you :lol: And Maciek has become my personal favorite recently. He's everything - skilled, stylish, ambitious, smart and damn good-looking (finally in a manly, not childish way 8) ). About Krzysiu Miętus - I must admit I was worried about him in the team competition, but in my opinion he did extremely well yesterday. None of the results was his personal best maybe, but given the fact he was off form and clearly didn't feel Letalnica that well, his jumps were solid.

• I remember how I used to adore Gregor and cheer for him at the very beginning of his career. He was such an innocent little angel back then... Ah, the times they are a-changin' :D But it's true, he was okay ;) Respect is one thing, but I seem to notice more and more jumpers are getting a little jealous of our ultra awesome team spirit 8) I mean, only Norwegians can compete. And I'm sooo thrilled they finally kicked those Austrian asses and got the Nation Cup!

It's not only you... I used to love Gregor truly and - as I thought back then - endlessly. I sign under your words with both hands and feet. If it comes to Norwegians kicking Austrian asses too. I like these crazy dudes so much and I hope Anders J. will be totally ok soon. I still remember how fast Tom recovered after his accident. Tough guy. Well, Anders don't have to hurry this time since the season is over. But I wish him quick recovery so he can go on deserved vacation ;)

And Maciek has become my personal favorite recently. He's everything - skilled, stylish, ambitious, smart and damn good-looking (finally in a manly, not childish way 8) ).

And he became naughty. Girls like naughty boys :D But you know, naughty in this sense that he was rather calm - it was visible during interviews that he was such a kid exactly - and finally started to show his character. He was a kid just a year ago. No more kid. A real cat with claws now.

Season ended barely yesterday and I'm already bored (since I'm not watching any other sports now, I promised it to myself). And extremely sad, I can't remember if I was so sad after any season. I mean sad not because the season was so bad that made me sad but just because it was so awesome and gave me so much joy. And now I can't really come to terms with it. I don't really know why is it so tough for me this time to leave it behind, just enjoy the memories from this season and wait for the next. Some important piece of my recent everyday is gone.

• (things with Finland are funny too but I feel a little bit unfair since they seriously have money trouble and it's cruel plus I really like Finns)

Yeah, cruel jokes are kinda my specialty 8)

Quote from bella

This one's major :D

^ Ah, Wisła... :whistling:

Quote from bella

I hope Anders J. will be totally ok soon.

Yeah, me too. By the way, this whole accident thing was so bittersweet for me... I mean, of course I couldn't be happy about it or anything and I wasn't, but if it hadn't been for Jacobsen's injury, Kamil probably would have ended fourth in the general standings. Anders did MUCH better in Planica and I had a feeling he could grab the podium. He wanted to, I bet.

Quote from bella

He was a kid just a year ago. No more kid. A real cat with claws now.

And a caveman bat :thumbsup:

Quote from bella

Season ended barely yesterday and I'm already bored (since I'm not watching any other sports now, I promised it to myself). And extremely sad, I can't remember if I was so sad after any season. I mean sad not because the season was so bad that made me sad but just because it was so awesome and gave me so much joy. And now I can't really come to terms with it. I don't really know why is it so tough for me this time to leave it behind, just enjoy the memories from this season and wait for the next. Some important piece of my recent everyday is gone.

I feel you. Have the exact same thing, huuuuuuge emptiness inside. So glad there's one more contest to come in a couple of days, even if it's not gonna be 100% serious. And I keep my fingers crossed for Pietrek to become the new Polish champion! :P

• I don't believe this! He won't miss the Olympics, I will keep my fingers crossed for him. He will fight for Sochi, I'm sure.

Yeah, I want to believe that as well. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

On a slightly brighter note...

Maciej Kot - like a boss :thumbup:

• At least something amuses me still

and Piotrek in Wydarzenia, który "nie ogarnia"

Awwww, cuteness :lol: Btw, I still can't believe Kuba Kot is actually the older one. He looks so sixteen.