Ski Jumping

• Guys, how was your first impression? ;) Fun is about to begin for good. I wasn't that excited for a long time :D Yesterday was a bit disappointing since the weather didn't let to see more of fantasticality. But 145m and Piotrek Żyła in main role was sth out of this universe :D I'm expecting to see at least one round today 'cause venue in Klingenthal is too good to not jump on it.

And I'm telling you, one of the Poles is jumping for the record today! 8)

• Today in Klingenthal this competition was like a circus. They put start off to 15:30 (2 hours delay), overall there were many obstacles with wind. I didn't like the way how were treated top players - the best from last 10 players was only 18th. I think that jury should have raised the gate at least for 2-3 because of bad wind conditions. And after weak jump by Stoch this ridiculous waiting, the most surprising after that was withdraw by Bardal and Schlierenzauer (when they went to the lift I thought that all competition will be cancelled, so I got angry and later such a surprise :wacko: ). Alex Pointner was furious - only 2 Austrians in top 15 (none in top 10), moreover Kofler with a fall :whistle:

Overall today competition was a mockery, though I'm happy because 4 Poles were in top 10: Krzysiek Biegun with first win 8o (so nice jump after which jury got scared :lol:), Pieter Żyła :thumbsup:, Maciek Kot and Jan Ziobro (pity that Stoch had to jump at the end ;( ). In Nations Cup, we're only 5 points behind Slovenia in 2nd place :thumbsup:, overtaking Germany and Japan :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Hofer-I-Have-No-Idea-What-I'm-Doing + Tepes-Wind-Is-Too-Strong - awesome show, gentlemen :aww: Go to retire! :read:

Seriously, I'm so proud of Biegun :thumbup: he jumped just perfectly and no one can take that away from him. I'm only sad that he won his first competition in such circumstances when the circus lasted at best.

Schlierenzauer is the biggest clown this discipline had in last years :hit: I heard also that Austrians wasn't very happy with their final result (ahh, what a surprise) and someone from austrian coaching staff made an attempt on Hofer :D

Anyway, no need to care about angry Austrians (I only feel sorry for Kofi :S ) - WE'RE EFFING GOOD :thumbsup: It just looks so promising :rolleyes: can't wait for another competition and even that it's Kuusamo's turn right now won't spoil my mood 8)

• We are sooooo good at the moment! :thumbsup: I don't really care how Biegun won, the fact is he won and he deserved it. And Żyła is a machine! We have a truly awesome team right now (and I believe I said this last season already). Long may it continue.

By the way, I heard the Austrians tried to file in a protest - apparently they were convinced all the results should get cancelled after Schlierenzauer's refusal to jump. Who the f*ck do they think they are? At least Stoeckl admitted the jury's decision which led to the DSQ was right and they will not attempt to do anything about it. Also, Bardal probably feels kind of stupid now, because he's just got withdrawn from Kuusamo :(

• Also, Bardal probably feels kind of stupid now, because he's just got withdrawn from Kuusamo :(

Seriously? Well, I'm not sorry for him at all. I like the guy but going after Schlierenzauer... :tzz: Yeah, "fifty-fifty", guys. Combinantions every time. Still the funniest number of Schlierenzauer was when he tried to fasten his costume on safety pins :rolll:

And nothing new - Austrians always have been acted like the kings of ski jumping.

• Stefan Hula aka "Bula" with probably the best jump ever and jury canceled the competition ahahah... What a terrible life! :lol:

Sorry, shouldn't laugh as it was our guy :gone: but it means that most probably Kruczek still won't call off Stefan to take some other, maybe young and perspective jumper... Why now when Stefan jumped so amazingly far? How did he actually do that? :D 'Cause I couldn't see this one of the best moment from Stefan's career :P

Krzysiu Biegun still in yellow :thumbsup:

• Stefan Hula aka "Bula" with probably the best jump ever and jury canceled the competition ahahah... What a terrible life! :lol:

Sorry, shouldn't laugh as it was our guy :gone: but it means that most probably Kruczek still won't call off Stefan to take some other, maybe young and perspective jumper... Why now when Stefan jumped so amazingly far? How did he actually do that? :D 'Cause I couldn't see this one of the best moment from Stefan's career :P

Krzysiu Biegun still in yellow :thumbsup:

What should I say about Stefan? Our staff claims that he was the best during training competition before season. Problem with him is that maybe sometimes during team's training he can jump quite good, but during official competition he's many times the weakest link in our team. Then I think, why did they call Hula instead of other perspective player ?( Pity that when finally Stefan had chances to be in Top 10 of competition, it was cancelled. Overall Kuusamo was next destination with unfair conditions: when I watched qualifications wind was ok, but then in competition it started blowing from different directions.
    Hofer claims that now Kuusamo is out of calendar for upcoming season, it may turn to be true - I heard that one from Kuusamo/Lillehammer will be out.

And what will we see next weekend? This time Lillehammer, I count on more fair conditions throughout this weekend and I want to see all full competitions (so far we have 2 one-serie competitions, 1 cancelled and only 1 full competition). We'll see also smaller hill and our ladies will make their debut in World Cup ^^ In times of hard conditions at hills at the beginning of season, I heard about proposal from jumpers that maybe better will be starting with smaller hills.

• Hofer claims that now Kuusamo is out of calendar for upcoming season, it may turn to be true - I heard that one from Kuusamo/Lillehammer will be out.

I read that it's oficially game over for Kuusamo. Good. I like Lillehammer much more. Kuusamo is among my top 3 nightmare places to jump (together with Harrachov and Engelberg). I wish next weekend will be better if it comes to weather condition and hence - will be a lot of excitements finally :roll:

We'll see also smaller hill and our ladies will make their debut in World Cup ^^ I

Ahhh, I'm waiting so impatiently for our team starting in mixt! :thumbsup: I hope to see it this season. I'm expecting our ladies will be making progress then

• Can someone explain it to me, please - because, truly, I don't get it - how is that possible that Kot jumps 2,5 meters more than Velta, in better style, and still had worse notes than him? That was an example. I like Rune, don't blame him at all but it shows how every freakin' time jury's notes are not fair. And very often they're unfair if it comes to Poles X( C'mon. Kotu jumps probably the most beautifully from our ski jumpers. We can say he's pedantic if it comes to his jumps. Really. I guess that if he would jump perfectly it wouldn't be not perfect enough for such a ski jumper he is. Velta jumped 96,5, landing with a slight destabilizing, all notes were 19 while Kot jumped 99 with beautiful telemark and had freakin' 18,5s 8| It's a robbery! 1,5 more points and he would be, ok maybe not on podium, but at least one position higher.

I don't like small objects. Seems only Maciek feels good on such. Expecting much more exciting competition tomorrow.

Btw. How effing strong Germans are! And Freitag came back :rolleyes: :dance6:

PS. Blah. Da Schlieri won again :cursing: It's really disturbing that this plastic "Ken" smile can stay on this face forever :wacko:

• Titisee-Neustadt... Titisee-Neustadt... :whistle: I love this place :dance4:

It's six years since we have had here last WC competition. And now team will be with Murańka instead of Biegun, who will go to Italy for Universiade. And Stefanek will go to Norway for CoC ^^

• It's six years since we have had here last WC competition.

I knoooow but felt as if it was yesterday! :rolleyes: And Małysz won it and align the record :roll: Ahhh, I feel our guys are gonna like Hochfirstschanze ^^

• Kamil won qualification and his joy on leader's spot was just precious :heart: All of our guys are in competiton so I'm staying very positive. Can't stop loving that object, can I? So jump, jump guys! :rolleyes:

• Kamil with second place and award "man of the day today" :thumbsup: also good job by others, though Żyła could have jumped better in 1st round, while Kot had problems in 2nd. Finally Kubacki with more points and Murańka even got some in his first competition in this season ^^

• Kamil :flower: You're a true magician, man. And Titisee-Neustadt stayed "polish" ^^
    Did you guys also danced, jumped or did whatever else seeing Kamil so delightfully enjoyed after jump? Gosh, his joy was so infectious :D I almost hug my laptop when he was waving his arms like a windmill :D

Da Schlieri, you can kiss our... :gone: :D

Ehhh, Żyłek, you spoiler :rolleyes: Next time's your turn to take the podium, dude. His first jump in second competition was beautiful, totally unshakable, like not Żyła :D 19, 19, 19, 19... :thumbup:

Kitty, Kitty... :aww: ;) Spoiler number 2. Just calm down a little and the world is open to him.

Don't want to finish with tears but I'm really sad about what happened to Morgi :S He just came back to best shape... Hope everything will be for the better. Have to be!

• Thomas' will undergo a surgery and it's probable in 70% that he'll be back in 4Hills Tournament ^^ I saw photo of his face and he's swollen

• What a performance by our guys :obey: Ziobro was incredible and he didn't collapse mentally, he used his chance and is in game for Olympic Games. Stoch becomes leader of World Cup :thumbsup: also good jumps by Żyła and personal best of Murańka :thumbup: Kot didn't jump well at least once and Kubacki with decent result. Schlieri today so low :whistle: and Freund with fall, fortunately not serious. Unfortunately in CoC we didn't get 7th place, so during 4Hills Tournament we'll see six guys.Now Kruczek has a problem who will he take - Stoch, Żyła and Kot have secure places, after today competition I wouyld give chance also for Ziobro and Murańka. Last place should be decided between Biegun and Kubacki - they should fight for a place. Others like Hula, Zniszczoł or Miętus should be in CoC and fight for bigger pool for next period.

It's almost the best competition in history for our guys, moreover Ziobro has a record of hill, together with Ammann and Ahonen ^^

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• YASSSSS!!! That was freakin' beautiful! Best part of my weekend, for sure :cup: Thank you so much guys, love you!

• Next magnificent competition :D overall a bit worse than yesterday, but Stoch is winner and has over 50 points ahead of Schlieri. Ziobro with perfect jump in final round advanced from 11th to 3rd ^^ rest also with points. And who will take Kruczek to Germany?