Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• Partenio? No way. She is a good option maybe for A2 or German league.. not more.

• once her game was looking good..maybe she should have stayed in Italy to play more.....i didnt she her in Cannes playing much. maybe against weak French teams...

She played in almost all matches in french league, as sub of Yaneva or Bokan at least, even sometimes she is in the starting six. She has a chance to play often, more than we could believe ;)

• how often has she been on the court ? how many matches?

According to LNV's site, she played in 11 matches and had 32 points in attack, 10 blocks and 9 aces. She's not ALWAYS on the court but we can say she is often at least. The only match I saw this year was some weeks ago against Nantes, I was in the hall and she played almost half of the match, as sub of Bokan. Anyway, I can't say more precise informations because it's hard to watch Cannes's matches in french league, the broadcast is difficult to find and it's not that interesting to watch :)

• BTW, Cannes is doing a turnover between all their OHs in french league because it's too easy for them. And they win almost every matches 3-0. It's difficult for players to have many time of play. What I know is that Partenio is far better than Bokan and Yaneva in reception. She's still young, she has a lack of physical power at this moment that's why she's not on the top already, but she's improving a lot match after match. I will not be surprised if in 1 or 2 years she will be useful for a turkish or an italian team. She's smart, give her a few months / years to prove what's she's able to do

• Day 17
    15/02: 14.00 VakifBank - Yesilyurt (NTV SPOR)
    15/02: 17.30 Sariyer - Fenerbahce (D-Smart :wall: )
    15/02: 14.00 Ilbank - Eregli
    15/02: 16.00 HalkBank - Galatasaray
    16/02: 15.00 Besiktas - Cannakale
    16/02: 16.00 Bursa - Eczacibasi

• VakifBank 3-0 Yesilyurt (25-23, 25-9, 25-20).

• Statistics
    The 2nd team of VakifBank (expect Naz) was enough to beat Yesilyurt today. Polen played a good match and she scored 13 points. This match was so boring, i didn't like it :sleeping: .

• I will never get Barbolini... he is playing without Veljkovic and on court there are only Rabadziev and Saori as foreigners.. Gazme is playing instead of Lo Bianco.. so I see no reason not to see Veljkovic on court.. They will be such a stronger team like that