Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• Guys why does Gamze play instead of Leo during the last match? Is Leo injured or she just took some rest?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• :sos: :sos: hey! i'm going to Istanbul next month and I want to go to Vakifbank-Eczacibasi match. Where can I buy the tickets?? the same day of the match? price? thanks for the help :flower:

the match is going to be played in Burhan Felek Sport Hall...You can get a ticket from the box-office right in front of the Sport Hall......1 ticket = 10 Turkish Lira...1 Turkish Lira =2,9 Euros or 2,15 Dollars recently

• Will be there any transfers till the beginning of the 2nd half of the season?

Volleyball is one of the most interactive sports going. It is a game of intuition. Imagination. Improvisation. But most of all, of reciprocity. Of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. :serve:

• Turkish League continues its second leg of league with Saturday's matches.

12th week schedule is as follows;

11.01.2014 14.00 CET Halkbank - İlbank (There's no livestream but you can watch the match on voleyboltv.com, it will be a good and tough match)
    11.01.2014 15.00 Çanakkale Bld. - Vakıfbank (There's no livestream, it will be duel of Serbian girls and another easy 3 pts for Vakıfbank)
    11.01.2014 12.00 :rolll: (WTF ?) Fenerbahçe - Ereğli Bld. (You can watch the match live on NTVSPOR ntvspor.net/canliyayin, Fenerbahce will win easily)
    11.01.2014 14.00 Galatasaray Daikin - Bakırköy Bld. Yeşiyurt (You can watch the match live on NTVSPOR ntvspor.net/canliyayin, Gala wins)
    11.01.2014 14.00 Sarıyer Bld. - Bursa B.Şehir Bld. (There's no livestream, it will be definitely tough match, Bursa wins 3-1 or 3-2)
    11.01.2014 16.30 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Beşiktaş (You can watch the match live on Smart Spor but unfornately Smart Sport can be watched only by the Turkish users.)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• what`s wrong with the turkish Volleyball Leagues (men and women)???

They have a lot of Money, especially the bigger Clubs, but this is one of the last leagues (besides Switzerland!!!!!!) without any Livescores?? Even the Norvegian leagues have a Livescore. This is so loudicrous and old-school :rolll:

• what`s wrong with the turkish Volleyball Leagues (men and women)???

They have a lot of Money, especially the bigger Clubs, but this is one of the last leagues (besides Switzerland!!!!!!) without any Livescores?? Even the Norvegian leagues have a Livescore. This is so loudicrous and old-school :rolll:

lol..there are some livescores on some volleysites.

• where?

Show me some sites pls - i haven`t found any. And there is no official Livescore on the federation site, which nearly each league in europe is offering.

If you`re talking about such livescore on sites like this (http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/), these are jokes.

There is not even an official League Website for the Men and Women League with Rosters, just the federation Website. All in all an inferior coverage, unworthy for one of the bigger european Leagues

• i should take a look for it on matches' days.. actually you can reach the rosters on the official website but its a bit complicated to reach.if you'd like i can make you reach the teams respective rosters.

• Hi, people!

Many people from Turkey have placed bets on Yesilyurt to win against Galatasaray. Montano is out till the end of the season. Rabadzhieva is injured. What do you think? Could Yesilyurt women win at least a set against the favourite team Galatasaray. The odds are 5 for Yesilyurt to win a single set. and the odds for Yesilyurt to win the match is 30. Can they win the match? Please, provide some info. Regards from Bulgaria :dance6:

Volleyball is one of the most interactive sports going. It is a game of intuition. Imagination. Improvisation. But most of all, of reciprocity. Of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. :serve:

• Hi, people!

Many people from Turkey have placed bets on Yesilyurt to win against Galatasaray. Montano is out till the end of the season. Rabadzhieva is injured. What do you think? Could Yesilyurt women win at least a set against the favourite team Galatasaray. The odds are 5 for Yesilyurt to win a single set. and the odds for Yesilyurt to win the match is 30. Can they win the match? Please, provide some info. Regards from Bulgaria :dance6:

sure ,without Montano and Raba they can win set or even sets against GsD.

• Rabadzhieva isn`t injured again. She was injured, but not yet again. It wasn`t said in the News. Monatana is out, Nihan Güneyligil probably too, but she will be back in the Champions League.The abcense of Montana is bad enought for Gala.

• i watced a little Fb-Ereğli match .Ereğli's foreigners especially Serbian Lukovic looked terrible to my eyes 8|
    there are young talents in the league that are on the same level with her.why lukoviç ? that should be beyond money matters.lack of good scouts maybe

• 1 set to GsD 25-15. This Yesilyurt team is so bad. I can't imagine how can they come even close to winning a set. I guess Barbolini would have to take out Saori, Neriman and Leo for that to happen.