Transfer News Superliga Brazil

• Continue to post the rumoured and confirmed tranfers of the brazilian superliga here!

already known rumours:
    - Danielle Scott might be in Finasa
    - Erika might come back to Brazil and play for Minas

so please write any news u know here! so that we will be up to date 100% :good:

• Quote from "Nastja"

Continue to post the rumoured and confirmed tranfers of the brazilian superliga here!

already known rumours:
    - Danielle Scott might be in Finasa
    - Erika might come back to Brazil and play for Minas

so please write any news u know here! so that we will be up to date 100% :good:

As I said, since the source seems reliable, Scott will really play for Finasa. Also Carol Gattaz and Valeskinha will probably leave the team and even the country.

I don't think Erika is coming back, I guess she'll stay in Italy.

• I think Mari, Sheilla, Fofão, Jaqueline and Érika will remain in Italy and I guess Carol Gattaz and Valeskinha will join them.

I only consider the possibility of Walewska coming to Finasa.

• Érika will play for BRASIL TELECOM BRUSQUE next season.

• She said she returned to Brazil for the sake of being in the National Team. As the Brazilian Superliga finishes before the Italian Championship, she'll have more time to prepare for the Beijing Olympic Games.

I think this reason she gave is not very convincing once José Roberto will coach Pesaro this year again. For me, she returned because of her husband, whi lives in Curitiba, a city nearby Brusque.

I have to confess that I'm curious to see how Érika will perform playing for the National Team. There are rumours that she'll be a reserve player. Jaqueline and Paula will start playing, as well as Fabiana Claudino, Walewska, Fofão, and Fabi.

The fight for the opposite position will be the most disputed: Sheilla and Mari will fight for this position. It seems Sheilla is more likely to be among the starting six.

http://esporte.uol.com.br/pan/…007/06/25/ult4701u38.jhtm

• Quote from "Matthias"

What is Luciana Nascimento doing nowadays? I remember her from 2002 National team and I thought she was pretty good back then, she was better than Sheilla. Does she still play?

She's known as Luciana Adorno here.
    She played some seasons for Finasa/Osasco, then last season she played in Korea but had a knee injury, then this year she'll play for Brusque/Brasil Telecom.

And, about being better than Sheilla, maybe back then in 2002, but now, you can't even compare both.

• Quote from "Matthias"

So it's unlikely that we'll ever see her in NT again?
    She's the sister of Andre Nascimento right?

Yes, I'd even say it's impossible.
    And no, she's not related to André Nascimento! It's just a coincidence, but that's not hard to happen, since Nascimento is a popular surname, just like Silva, Souza, and others.

• I always thought Sheilla was way better than Luciana Adorno. Luciana is taller, but Sheilla is stronger physically and technically. I remember the only match the renewed Brazil's Team beat Russia in 2002 was when Sheilla replaced Luciana.

I remember I hated when Luciana would go serving, cause she always missed their serves, and their attacks were not good.

After she came to Finasa, she improved a lot, but when the veteran players of Brazil got back to the team, both Luciana and Sheilla were out of the roster.