2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• She also played in Spain in 2006, didn't she ? Think she was a player of Spar Tenerefie Marichal at that time, along with Darnel, Lamas, Visser, Rosner, Ibis Fernandez and El-Hammari :-)
    I'm dreaming of Tom in RC Cannes :roll: Who knows ...

• She also played in Spain in 2006, didn't she ? Think she was a player of Spar Tenerefie Marichal at that time, along with Darnel, Lamas, Visser, Rosner, Ibis Fernandez and El-Hammari :-)
    I'm dreaming of Tom in RC Cannes :roll: Who knows ...

Yes! They had a pretty impressive team that year... And they finished 3rd in champions league.
    Well cannes is a strong club with great history. They had many other strong player so why not?

• I dont remember if anyone already wrote this news, so Im sorry if have already...

According to azerisport.com Lei Zhang will stay in Igtisadchi next season.

I'm afraid not, I heard that only Yimei Wang will play abroad next season.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• With Yukiko, does Cannes really need Tom ? Or maybe for her smiles on press pics 8)
    Yukiko Ebata in Cannes :cheesy: A dream comes true for me

• Well Yukiko is not a receiver so I doubt they'll play with two receivers.. Plus Faucette is really not a strong OPP so maybe they'll play with Ebata as OPP and Logan-Maret OHs.. who knows

With Ebata opp and Faucette / Grothues OH, then Bursac and Lazic on the bench, RCC can start this new (and difficult : Vakif and Piacenza in pool E 8o ) season.
    But of course I wish Logan comes in Cannes too :drink:

• With Ebata opp and Faucette / Grothues OH, then Bursac and Lazic on the bench, RCC can start this new (and difficult : Vakif and Piacenza in pool E 8o ) season.

I totally agree.. With the current outlook of Cannes she will be least useful there. By the transfers they made - by August you could already see the lineup and strategy coach going to use this season. Logan doesn't seem to be there. But who knows maybe some agents from RC Cannes on this forum have different view?

In Turkey or Azerbaijan on other hand she can be fantastic. Coming to joanamss' comment - Actually think that Igtisadchi could really benefit from Logan. A fantastic addition to pack of 3 other US NT players in Igtisadchi on other positions. Could be a fantastic team with Logan and I think there her output would be much greater..

• With Ebata opp and Faucette / Grothues OH, then Bursac and Lazic on the bench, RCC can start this new (and difficult : Vakif and Piacenza in pool E 8o ) season.

That OH duo is too weak in attack, with Logan they'll at least have perfect reception and she is a better attacker than Faucette. Faucette can't receive, that's why she has been moved to OPP, not that she is a great attacker

• That OH duo is too weak in attack, with Logan they'll at least have perfect reception and she is a better attacker than Faucette. Faucette can't receive, that's why she has been moved to OPP, not that she is a great attacker

Faucette is weak in attack??? Grothues is captain and one of the most - MUST BE ON THE COURT players for Cannes... I don't understand how Tom would fit in there?

• Faucette is weak in attack??? Grothues is captain and one of the most - MUST BE ON THE COURT players for Cannes... I don't understand how Tom would fit in there?

Nobody said a word about Grothues. She is a good defensive OH, she can be very good in attack if used properly as last year by Ana, but now she is not here. Yes Julian is weak.. I don't know how many, or if you have watched some games where she was playing. She is not good in reception and her attack is also weak, she wasn't useful in Busto. Last year she played in China and I was surprised by the numbers I saw from her but when she was back in the USA she performed as before.. Logan would fit because she is a great player, that's all.. but I don't want her in Cannes this season

• Nobody said a word about Grothues. She is a good defensive OH, she can be very good in attack if used properly as last year by Ana, but now she is not here. Yes Julian is weak.. I don't know how many, or if you have watched some games where she was playing. She is not good in reception and her attack is also weak, she wasn't useful in Busto. Last year she played in China and I was surprised by the numbers I saw from her but when she was back in the USA she performed as before.. Logan would fit because she is a great player, that's all.. but I don't want her in Cannes this season

Grothues is in CANNES this year!! Open the system and look the payment/transfer finalized on Aug 28... Who spreads this rumours? Agents? :read: :sos:

• Calm down guys.
    Nobody said that logan was going to play in cannes, it was just a guessing since they are looking for a strong replacement for Yaneva and there is not much option left right now.
    Logan Tom would be usefull in any teams, she is the kind of player that make a team balanced.
    A rc cannes with Grothues and Tom as outside could permit to have a really good passing/défense and would permit Apitz to display à fast game with middles and opposite (Ebata or Faucett). There is not strong spiker, so they need great défense and team play.

• I know she Is in Cannes. Who said she isn't? Do you even understand English?

You wrote - "...Nobody said a word about Grothues. She is a good defensive OH, she can be very good in attack if used properly as last year by Ana, but now she is not here...."

Don't mislead other readers of the forum. Or at least don't do it knowingly. Thank you. My English is better than your dutch.