2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Rasiç is absolutely a good blocker :drink: Sheilla is a good blocker..Robin may not...Bahar Toksoy could be better blocker than Robin, in this case, yes Vb's block power looks a little bit worse but Guisetti does his job well..he will solve it!

I didn't mean she is a bad blocker, but Rasic is a weaker blocker than Furst so.. and also Robin this year in Italy showed very weak blocking performance.. Although i might disagree with that because I watched her live this summer and she moved so fast and over the net. We'll see how things would work out.. and I agree Guidetti will make things better, since he made Cris improve in her slide attack so much and she has always attacked in front of the setter

• I didn't mean she is a bad blocker, but Rasic is a weaker blocker than Furst so.. and also Robin this year in Italy showed very weak blocking performance.. Although i might disagree with that because I watched her live this summer and she moved so fast and over the net. We'll see how things would work out.. and I agree Guidetti will make things better, since he made Cris improve in her slide attack so much and she has always attacked in front of the setter

Robin certainly needs to improve her blocking-skills. She reaches very far over the net, but tactically/technically there is much room for imrpoving.

• Vakıfbank has a lot of players to put in Opp position as backup of Sheilla but I think they'll choose Ceren Kestirengöz as she's the oldest and the most experienced one. She was really a big talent a few years ago, very very strong attacker but she's been injured so many times in last 2-3 years.

I'm also really curious who'll play in top league matches on the middle. Rasic for me is better than Robin but all other local MBs are not good in attack from zone 2, like everyone tells. :|

• - The brazilian website "Melhor do Volei" said that two turkish websites confirmed that Sonsirma Gozde will probably play in Russia next season...she received a big purpose...

• Gözde signed 2 year-contract last year. She's staying for sure. She won't play without Naz :P

Let´s wait...because some players broken their two years contract´s this season, like Havelkova and Dani Lins...

• Mammadova leaving Omichka. According to sport-express her options so far seem to be Volero or RC Cannes.

http://volleyball.sport-express.ru/news/2014-05-09/696303/

Apparent she is injured and omichka didn't want to continue with her. Volero and cannes could give her the possibility to recover without playing all the games.
    I am not sure if it´s à good strategy for cannes. They are kinda used to sign with players injured or not in great shape because they are cheaper (Rinieri, Yaneva, Pirv...) but I am not sure if it´s à good thing to do for the club. At least for the player it´s good thing because she can have therapy and not being worried about the rest.

• - The brazilian website "Melhor do Volei" said that two turkish websites confirmed that Sonsirma Gozde will probably play in Russia next season...she received a big purpose...

they are probbaly talking about the rumor on air..not anything new..if it were true then would be big loss for vb..

• I would like to see her in Brazil. :cheesy:

Me too...but if she has an injury..it´s not a good idea...we had many problems last season with players in not a good shape (Kim Glass, Mari, Herrera..)

• they are probbaly talking about the rumor on air..not anything new..if it were true then would be big loss for vb..

-Maybe..their sources are " Ajans34 e NTV Spor"...

• would any of Brasilian users like to see Seda Tokatlıoğlu in Brazilian league as OPP for mid-level teams ?

Of course...in a mid-level team for sure...but actually the sponsors of these teams probably cannot pay players like her, maybe Brasília could...