2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Wasn't Leon confirmed in Zenit Kazan a while ago? I don't remember anyone dismissing the information and now there's this whole thing about him playing in Poland.

Playing for Poland is about NT case, not about club ^^ he'll play in Zenit Kazan :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Playing for Poland is about NT case, not about club ^^ he'll play in Zenit Kazan :teach:

Oh, I must've misread it then. lol I read the news on WOV earlier today and thought they were talking about clubs. Thanks, kondzio. :)

• Where will play Taylor Sander? It's true his negotiate with ZAKSA?

Bit ch please, leave this forum. You're writing stupid questions, simply the same and stalking me on private messages with spaming who will play in Zaksa... You're irritating. :box: You're inventing surnames of players and asking, asking... Fu.ck off.

• Bit ch please, leave this forum. You're writing stupid questions, simply the same and stalking me on private messages with spaming who will play in Zaksa... You're irritating. :box: You're inventing surnames of players and asking, asking... Fu.ck off.

If anyone is irritating here its you. Since u came there r tensions surrounding u.

• Kazyski, what tensions with me? Give an expamples dear.
    If someone is writing to you everyday who is gonna play in his club it's irritating and writing here many surnames from his head. He has ability to write questions on his club site, not spaming all the time on foreign site. Did i hurt you by anything? Maybe by my opinion about Penchev? :D

• Bit ch please, leave this forum. You're writing stupid questions, simply the same and stalking me on private messages with spaming who will play in Zaksa... You're irritating. :box: You're inventing surnames of players and asking, asking... Fu.ck off.

Im not. I only want to know something about ZAKSA.

• Kaziyski maybe Raven is also irritating for you because he has own opinion that Petric is better than your Kaziyski? :whistle:
    Respect other opinions and not to justify this by being someone irritating.

Giacomo calm down and don't spam you have site zaksa.pl and there you can writing what you want. There are many clubs better than Zaksa and supporters don't spam. Your club ended with 4th position in league, no CL so many players refusing. And don't stalk anybody by private messages. Thanks. :offtopic:

• Kaziyski maybe Raven is also irritating for you because he has own opinion that Petric is better than your Kaziyski? :whistle:
    Respect other opinions and not to justify this by being someone irritating.

Giacomo calm down and don't spam you have site zaksa.pl and there you can writing what you want. There are many clubs better than Zaksa and supporters don't spam. Your club ended with 4th position in league, no CL so many players refusing. And don't stalk anybody by private messages. Thanks. :offtopic:

Kazyski, what tensions with me? Give an expamples dear.
    If someone is writing to you everyday who is gonna play in his club it's irritating and writing here many surnames from his head. He has ability to write questions on his club site, not spaming all the time on foreign site. Did i hurt you by anything? Maybe by my opinion about Penchev? :D

My Kaziyski? :rolll: Didn't know Kaziyski is mine :white: No, Ravens didn't offend me, we exchanged opinions in a normal way. My point was that you can't compare Petrić and Kaziyski in any way, totally different type of players, with big gap in achievements etc. It's like comparing Kevin Tillie and Kurek, r they the same players?

It's ok to say ur opinion, thats main purpose of forum but say it in a proper way without cursing. Maybe Giacomo crossed the line in private msg (don't know) but try to settle that in private msg. I said tensions because you had "fight" with bella as well, now Giacomo. Some members are more curious than others. Accept that or block them and no problem.

Where will play Taylor Sander? It's true his negotiate with ZAKSA?

After all this post isnt even directed to you but to all members.

Why ur opinion on Penchev should offend me? R u serious? In fact I'm not Penchev's fan at all, in the end I'm not even from Bulgaria. If u look closely you might see that I'm Bulgarian NT hater :D

I just said keep tensions down, talk to one of moderators and solve problems if you have them. Not here, not in public. :drink:

• Yesterday v. Portugal Netherlands' Overbeeke got 28 pts.

What is His position and in which Club will He play?

• Rumours about Bartman in Asia seem to be a fairytale again :whistle: in an interview he said that he'll play either in Italy or in Turkey ^^

• is Bartman a stable player ?

Not really :whistle: he can be like a monster one day and another he spikes directly into block or net. When his irritated for example when he starts on bench, he tries to do his best to show you that you were wrong. Overall average is not bad, it's quite decent, but in Modena he was first to blame for not satisfactory result, though OHs were horrible there :whistle:

• Is here written that Castellani and Miljkovic will stay in Fenerbahce? Google translate sometimes didn't work very well with turkish

http://www.voleybolextra.com/3…tellani-ile-devam-ediyor/

http://www.voleybolextra.com/3…-miljkovic-gelecek-sezon/

in short :
    on first link : Fenerbahçe will continue working with Castellani
    on second : its still uncertain where Miljkovic will play ??