2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Russell Holmes (MB) in Asseco Resovia Rzeszów. It means that Nikolay Penchev (OH/L) will be probably loaned again :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Michał Bąkiewicz (OH) is back in AZS Częstochowa ^^

• Robert Milczarek (OH/L) from Lotos Trefl Gdańsk to MKS Banimex Będzin.

• Russell Holmes (MB) in Asseco Resovia Rzeszów. It means that Nikolay Penchev (OH/L) will be probably loaned again :wavy:

As far I know Lotman was said to be loaned to Fenerbahce Stambul. Penchev too but is there any place for him in Effector what OHs have this club?

• As far I know Lotman was said to be loaned to Fenerbahce Stambul. Penchev too but is there any place for him in Effector what OHs have this club?

It seems that Effector may have place for him ^^ AFAIK only Adrian Staszewski and Adrian Buchowski are their OHs; Cristian Poglajen left, the same with Piotr Orczyk who'll play in Lennik in Belgium :wavy:

• It seems that Effector may have place for him ^^ AFAIK only Adrian Staszewski and Adrian Buchowski are their OHs; Cristian Poglajen left, the same with Piotr Orczyk who'll play in Lennik in Belgium :wavy:

I meant foreign limits, look this Norwegian middle blocker and Penchev twins so? We have three foreigners in starting six.

• I meant foreign limits, look this Norwegian middle blocker and Penchev twins so? We have three foreigners in starting six.

Only Tavkam (MB/WS) from Norway is official, other players are on tests and we don't know who'll play in Effector :whistle:

• Penchev is player for Resovia, not for Effector. Stupid move.

• Penchev is player for Resovia, not for Effector. Stupid move.

Well, Resovia has 5 foreigners and only 3 can be on court, so he may get a little play time in Rzeszów...

• Not sure if it's been posted yet, but UPCN signed with Pablo Bengolea (OH). Ualas (MB), former player of RJX/RJ Vôlei, was also hired by the team.

• Well, Resovia has 5 foreigners and only 3 can be on court, so he may get a little play time in Rzeszów...

Buying players on kilogram doesn't make a team.

• Bartosz Janeczek (OP) back in AZS Częstochowa.

• Not sure if it's been posted yet, but UPCN signed with Pablo Bengolea (OH). Ualas (MB), former player of RJX/RJ Vôlei, was also hired by the team.

From what I read, they've also hired Uchikov (from Tyumen).

• UPCN signed Uchikov, who played for Tyumen last year.

• Mikołaj Sarnecki (OP) - MVP of Slovak League 2013-14 from Chemes Humenne to MKS Banimex Będzin.

• Miłosz Hebda (OH/OP) from AZS Częstochowa to MKS Banimex Będzin.

• Weird news from Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediye: They cancelled the contracts of the new 3 foreign transfers, namely Leonel Marshall, Sam Deroo and Wytze Kooistra.
    Moreover they decided to keep their players: Sergey Antanovich and Gundars Celitans.

Source: http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=21571&topic=2