Montreux Volleymasters 2014

• Arias has potential, but she can't show it :aww: as we can see she didn't get b*lls from Marte :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 29th. Montreux Volley Masters 2014
    Venue: Montreux, Switzerland
    Dates: 27 May - 1June 2014

Replay Matches:
    30.05.2014 (DAY 4)

Friday, 30.05.2014, 16:30 CEST
    Montreux Volley Masters
    Russia - Switzerland 3-0 (25-19, 25-13, 25-15)
    Duration:01:30:45 hours
    LINK:
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/vi…a-switzerland/189159.html

Friday, 30.05.2014, 18:30 CEST
    Montreux Volley Masters
    Japan - Germany 0-3 (15-25, 25-27, 16-25)
    Duration:01:45:12 hours
    LINK:
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/video/japan-germany/189160.html

Friday, 30.05.2014, 21:00 CEST
    Montreux Volley Masters
    Dominican Republic - USA 0-3 (19-25, 15-25, 14-25)
    Duration:01:35:08 hours
    LINK:
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/vi…-republic-usa/189161.html

• of course this season in Poland has helped her get better. Last summer she was nowhere near this kind of form. Her friendship with Ozge really helped their connection

She actually was very near to this form. Prior to this season, she led the Polish League in kill percentage for most, if not all of the season. She obviously has made incremental improvement but by no means did she just get into this type of form just this year. People are only discovering that this year because she's getting more exposure. Two different things, IMO.

• She actually was very near to this form. Prior to this season, she led the Polish League in kill percentage for most, if not all of the season. She obviously has made incremental improvement but by no means did she just get into this type of form just this year. People are only discovering that this year because she's getting more exposure. Two different things, IMO.

No, no. I watched her in many matches in Poland and I wrote over and over again that she is a very good player.. I was asking Polish users about how was she doing throughout the season. I saw her play a couple of times last season with NT and I don't think she was this good. She played against Algeria and I can't remember what were the other matches and then she did not play in WGCC. I think she has improved a lot since last NT season

• ok people, you need to calm down a bit! i know it's hard because so many of us like the DOM team and they played horrible this week.

first of all, yes, marte didn't set arias but that's because arias only played the end of 3rd set.

yes, DOM reception and defense is terrible but that's mostly because kwiek is trying out pena as receiving OH. yes, she's terrible in reception/defense, but she's young and hopefully she'll get better. even martinez is improving (and she's only 17). i think both players will be fantastic hitters and servers when they get better.

good perf. for the most part by mambru. marte very inconsistent again, her sets to fersola were terrible.

valdez very frustrated and making stupid mistakes trying to kill the free ball and hitting them out.

yes, even castillo is getting too maniac in her defense and setting. often her back sets are amazing but not today (i think she'd be the best setter in DOM if she trained as setter because her ball control is really good).

• ok, i'm now watching bRA X RUS. what was the call against brazil on the 4th set, at 22-18? what was wrong with natalia's spike? i don't understand.

terrible thing that happened to tandara but i have to say, she's always landing too forward, too close to the line, don't know if it's due to the sets or what, but specially from behind the 3 meter line, she's always jumping too far forward, so that was bound to happen some day. gabi too. she's always unbalanced when she jumps to spike and she's often landing too far forward.

can't believe bavykina kept playing after landing on natalia's foot. natalia apologized to her so i guess she knew it was her fault.

• 29th. Montreux Volley Masters 2014
    Venue: Montreux, Switzerland
    Dates: 27 May - 1June 2014

LIVE STREAMS:
    Sat., 31.05.2014 (DAY 5)

*CEST – Central European Summer Time [GMT/UTC +2:00 hrs. OR +5:00 hrs. for Thailand Standard Time (GMT/UTC +7:00 hrs.)]

Saturday, 31.05.2014, 14:00 CEST
    Montreux Volley Masters
    **Available in: Worldwide
    SF1: Brazil - Dominican Republic
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/li…ican-republic/185810.html

Saturday, 31.05.2014, 16:00 CEST
    Montreux Volley Masters
    **Available in: Worldwide except SUI
    SF2: Japan - Switzerland
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/li…n-switzerland/185805.html

Saturday, 31.05.2014, 18:30 CEST
    Montreux Volley Masters
    SF3: China - Germany
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/li…china-germany/185814.html

Saturday, 31.05.2014, 21:00 CEST
    Montreux Volley Masters
    SF4: USA - Russia
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/live/sf4-usa-russia/185817.html

• omy___g____dness… the brit announcer on laola is the worst idiot ever… every time he says "it's a good set", the ball almost touches the net. does he know this sport at all? and why can't they pronounce marTInez? it's not MARtinez.

it involves extra info to know where the stress is in a name..

• it involves extra info to know where the stress is in a name..

When it depends on where the announcer Is from. In USA for ex. Kevin Barnet pronounces MArtinez and some latino guys say MarTInez. So as long as name is correct I don't mind. I personally don't like mixing players up, they say Pricilla Rivera with a spike and she's not even on court :aww:

• When it depends on where the announcer Is from. In USA for ex. Kevin Barnet pronounces MArtinez and some latino guys say MarTInez. So as long as name is correct I don't mind. I personally don't like mixing players up, they say Pricilla Rivera with a spike and she's not even on court :aww:

some names are very dif. to pronounce like Dutch names.. one should try to pronounce a name in a correct way, first.. learning the stresses in it deserves an extra appreciation

• Oh my God, Dominicans with a great chance to win their FIRST set in the tournament with 24x21 against a lazy and awful Brazilian on the court, and they just lose 25x27...this is pathetic

• Sidney, they're Dominicans, you won't understand it :lol:

• Sidney, they're Dominicans, you won't understand it :lol:

Hahahaha :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: I feel pitty about Brenda, she does her best all the time.

• Jaque is on fire! Great receiving, great attacking! :dance6:

• Jaque back on court for longer time :thumbsup: I hope we'll see her back in shape from Olympic final :roll:

• Dominicans 0-3 again :whistle: good game by Jaque and Monique. On the other side best scorers were Martinez and Vargas.