Poland - PlusLiga 2014/2015

• What a shame :awww: no stats from key games :thumbdown:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Hey, Jastrzębie! :thumbsup: Even for me, quite a big optimist, was hard to imagine Jastrzębie are going to make it to the fourth match. Guys one more time showed they are fighting to the end doesn't matter how the current roster looks like. And yup, people will say Skra was just weak today and stuff... Don't care, orange guys finally played their hearts out and Michał Łasko was a beast :D I was just confused when the circus in a tie-break started, still totally don't know what the hell was it all about ?( I can understand that refs are also only humans and can make mistakes but it was just too much. Lucky for them this one little point didn't decide the match.
    In sport category, the court in a tie-break was a living hell. Loved both teams fighting for every ball. Winiarski once again amazed me though I actually know how good defender he is :obey: And Wojtaszek is just awesome, hope Grodecki see this and will do absolutely everything to keep him in a team, c'mon mr president, don't spoil it :hit: I've read somewhere Resovia wants him, so they can play with two liberos. C'mon :aww: Don't steal everyone... They still have Ignaczak and Żurek also is not some kind of gardener but a guy with serious potential (and they want to borrow him to some different club). Really, I don't want Resovia to become kind of volleyball Barca or Real to buy every good player appearing on the horizon :wacko: Let's hope Wojtaszek is orange from the inside and will stay.

Guys responsible for the statistics are on vacation drinking drinks with umbrellas. Seems so.

• I watched very good match today- Semifinal from League 2 Wałbrzych - Suwałki -25, -23, 30, -23.
    Suwałki's ace ended match.

Friday will be 5th match which will show Finalist, next to Nysa.

• Too much serve errors from Skra in the last set :wall: :wall: Wlodarczyk in 4th set quite impressed me btw.

• Jastrzębski Węgiel - Skra Bełchatów 3:2 (25-20, 21-25, 26-24, 22-25, 15-12)

Jastrzębski Węgiel: Łasko, Gierszyński, Bartman, Czarnowski, Pajenk Masny, Quesque, Kosok, Popiwczak Malinowski, libero: Wojtaszek
    Skra Bełchatów: Lisinac, Wlazły, Kłos, Conte, Wrona, Uriarte, Włodarczyk, Winiarski, Brdjovic, Marechal
    libero: Piechocki, Tille

MVP - Michał Łasko

Ehhh, Skra lost this game, because they just failed in the most important moments. I'm starting to believe that really Jastrzębski Węgiel will win this tie and get a bronze medal.

• Who's gonna win the bronze medal will go in CL with Resovia and Gdansk, right guys?

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Not exactly, but Skra/Jastrzębie have a very big chances to get a wild card.

I am almost sure that Polish league will obtain a wild card. So, the winner of the bronze will be the candidate in order to obtain it right?

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Skra's poor shape considered, I'd never think Jastrzebie would be able to win a game against Skra at this point, let alone two consecutive ones. If only the team had a decent attacking OH, I'd be more optimistic. But still, go JSW! Lasko :super:

• I'm curious who will win Bronze Medal today.

SKRA will crush Jastrzebski or J S?

I don't see tie break, I predict J.

• It's sure now that Facundo Conte won't play tonight. Skra's situation is even more difficult. So I think Jastrzębski Węgiel will win it, but on the other hand that failure would be very good for Bełchatów. There's a chance, they won't repeat their mistakes in upcoming season.

• SKRA won because J lost.

In 2nd set from 17-20 to 25-23.

In 3rd set from 20-12 to 24-25 but 29-27.

Łukasz Kadziewicz has new job, called Polsat Sport Expert lol

• Skra - JW 3-1 (19-25 25-23 29-27 25-23) MVP: Nicolas Marechal stats

Conte didn't play, but Winiarski with Marechal (6 aces :thumbsup: ) did their job pretty well, on the other side Bartman was leader.

• Website sportowefakty.pl chose best players in PlusLiga :D

Top line-up:
    S: Fabian Drzyzga (Resovia)
    OP: Jochen Schoeps (Resovia)
    OH: Mateusz Mika (Lotos), Facundo Conte (Skra)
    MB: Piotr Nowakowski (Resovia), Dmytro Pashytskiy (Cuprum)
    L: Piotr Gacek (Lotos)

Backups:
    S: Michal Masny (JW)
    OP: Murphy Troy (Lotos)
    OH: Dick Kooy (ZAKSA), Konstantin Cupkovic (Transfer)
    MB: Wojciech Grzyb (Lotos), Mateusz Bieniek (Effector)
    L: Damian Wojtaszek (JW)