Turkish League 2014/15

• Galata incredible gives point series to rivals... Galata completely like 2nd class team. :wall:

• 22-22:
    Meijners makes an attacking error 23:22
    Meijners attacks two times but can't kill 24:22
    Centoni makes an attacking error 25:22.

Almost like the summary of GsD's entire season :lol:

• D ela CRuz is not playing again..this means the championship will be mainly btw VB and FbG

if they get 3pnts from GsD and either FbG or VB gets 3 pnts too then EcV has still the chance but if Cruz doenst play in second leg then i dont think they ahve any chance

• GsD should part the ways with C.Bosetti when the season ends....

Meijners is good attackers but as an Oh overall not sure....if GsD can find a good passer then GsD can keep Meijners for another year maybe..
    Centoni is a very good team player but not a dominant opposite.maybe with an experienced setter she can do better.
    GsD should find a better libero who can have better reception than Nihan.
    Gamze's game is less boring than Asuman but she has to improve a lot...GsD should transfer an experienced "good" setter if they are to invest in volleyball if not, then they better continue with Gamze
    GsD should find better middle instead of Melis G. Maybe Büşra Cansu or Bahar Toksoy, keeping Aslı Kalaç in the team of course

• EcV beat GsD 3-0 : (25-22, 25-18, 25-19)

i didnt expect EcV would win with 3-0 without De la CRuz...

maybe playing late yesterday and playing the first match( early) of today affected GsD's players game

• Well honestly I dont know many trainers that can do bad with such a budget. Simply Fenerbahce allowed him to transfer anyone he wants. I don't find Abbondanza very succesful and don't like the way he behaves to his players either (often shouting and very aggressive). Moreover he remembered Polen and Meliha and gave chances to them and we see how well they did recently. I'm sure a good trainer could get better results with this squad and budget.

Coming back to comparing with GsD is ridicoulus. Probably GsD's budget was not even 1/4 of Fenerbahce Grundig's budget this season. So shall we say Barbolini actually did an excellent job? IMO, no. I would only compare Fenerbahce with Eczacibasi and Vakifbank in this season because they have similar budgets and then I agree Abbondanza was much smarter than Caprara when they played against each other.

Guidetti also have a high budget this season but he failed, no title this season until the moment.
    Does that mean Guidetti is not a good coach? of course no.

• Guidetti also have a high budget this season but he failed, no title this season until the moment.
    Does that mean Guidetti is not a good coach? of course no.

You are picking the parts you want to comment on very well instead of understanding the overall message so I explain to you more detailed. I brought up the budget issue because you compared FbG with GsD which did not make sense at all. Guidetti on the other hand could not get a single title yet this season because he lost against teams with similar budgets (Eczacibasi in CL and Fenerbahce in Turkish league). Makes sense now?
    Of course teams with lower budgets can do surprises but seriously? GsD played with only 3 foreigners entire season while the other three had almost 6 alternatives in their squads.

• Vakif won Super Cup against Fener.... and a tournament.. Gloria Cup..

• So you wanna say Contoni, Caterina and Meijners are better than all of the other foreigners that Fb, Vakif and Ecz has?

Thanks for answering his post. People still pick parts of the texts written and avoid understanding it.

To make it clear, I'm not underestimating Fenerbahce's success. What I'm saying is, with that budget, any trainer could achieve such results.

• no im saying the reason why gsd is so bad is not because of they have fewer foreigners but rather because of lack of foreigner skills.

I agree on that. But unfortunately you never know how a player will perform in a new team and Centoni is a perfect example. She is not close to her Cannes experience in GsD. Same for Meijners. However both had really good seasons last season so I understand why GsD transferred them.

• huh i like abbonandaza? oh no way i mean i still very much wish that ze riberto was still the coach of fb, if that is the case then maybe fb would not have been demoted to cev cup and maybe even win a 2nd cl title