Men's World Championship 2018

• Is Butko injured? Grankin's setting is a bit of a misnomer but still he's Russia's most creative setter. I have to give him that.

Grankin has got to stop setting the pipe to Volkov it's harming Russia more than it benefits them.

• Russia and France's level dropped since VNL, or has the other teams' simply improved?

I smell arrogance on Russia's part especially on the coaches' side.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The Russian coach should have made changes earlier in the game, I doubt the Russians can turn things around in Set 4. With the way Russia is currently playing, I doubt they can even qualify to Final 6 :down:

• Ropret > Vincic

Even Ropret serves much better and he sets better to the middles and knows the perfet tempo for Urnaut.

Italy is doing so so so many silly mistakes. I have just lost the count of how many times they have touched the net, miscommunication in easi defenses, etc. So far, the weakest link is Lanza, then Anzani.

So being 1st in pool A isnt such a gift. Italy could meet Russia there too :sos: Wow! Netherlands, Russia and Italy.

So, Italy really needs to finish the match against Slovenia in 4.

• I'm so pissed at FIVB for not even having the decency or common sense to schedule two important games at different times. :wall:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I juts noticed the young Russians Volkov and Kurakeav are really affectionate towards their teammates and are not afraid to hug and sometimes even a kiss on the cheek, while the older ones are simply not so. Is this a generational thing? Italy is like this as well I observed.

• I'm so pissed at FIVB for not even having the decency or common sense to schedule two important games at different times. :wall:

I am watching both matches at same time. I was even watching Iran-Poland too, but thanks God it finished in 4 sets.

But it isnt the same :mad:

• Serbia are mess.

Serbia relaxed after beating the Russian's soundly in Set 3, but they know they can't win and just expect Russia to stay on their low level.

• I juts noticed the young Russians Volkov and Kurakeav are really affectionate towards their teammates and are not afraid to hug and sometimes even a kiss on the cheek, while the older ones are simply not so. Is this a generational thing? Italy is like this as well I observed.

Moroz and his debauchery in Fakel taught Volkov and Vlasov well. :lol:

#FreeBritney

• Russia's defense is tragic. Luburic's hit wasn't even that powerful and a campfire happened. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Wow. Serbia killing with their substitutions. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• Italy is leading now becasue Anzani woke up, now he has 3 blocks, and he is touching almost every single ball. Then, Maruotti in instead of Lanza (finally!) and Italy is serving much better.

• It would be hilarious if Russia will eventually force the tie break and win the game while playing this bad :lol:

• Moroz and his debauchery in Fakel taught Volkov and Vlasov well. :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if Volkov is really going to kiss someone lol

• Russian service errors is keeping Serbia close in the 5th set