2015 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Thank you for the info dear. I hope she comes back then. :)

Yeah I hope so too, her height and experiences can still help the NT, as the commentator had mentioned Czech Republic has no players over 1,90cm and I don't honestly understand Parisi's decision of travelling with only 3 MBs all the time.

• Efimienko can attack, I'm in shock! :obey:

• What the hell they are doing?!

• Congrats to Poland, they advanced to final :D so it means they are going to fight against The Netherlands for Gold, in the meanwhile Puerto Rico against Czech Republic for bronze.

• Yeah I hope so too, her height and experiences can still help the NT, as the commentator had mentioned Czech Republic has no players over 1,90cm and I don't honestly understand Parisi's decision of travelling with only 3 MBs all the time.

Yes, I agree, It would be nice for Nt to have her heigh and experience back.

• congratulations for my Poland! Zaroslinska is amazing, really great OPP. :)

• sorry, brahmin, but i think the US market is pathetic in terms of professional sports. i mean, look at all the big sports in the US media: boring!!!!!

it's sad the US can produce some of the best athletes in volleyball and athletics, and there's no interest domestically whatsoever. i'm not knocking omaha, i'm glad they hosted the finals and they got people from all over the midwest to drive there. but it's sad that these sports can get no traction in the US. btw, there's a rumor the US will finally host the IAAF world championships (eugene, oregon). finally!

about sarai alvarez, i watched the final of the central american games, PUR played without karina malpica, so they had alvarez as OPP, and she was terrible, so they had rosa come in for her. another player that started was jessica candelario MB and she wasn't half-bad, so i wonder what's happened to her.

• i didn't watch today's game but i have always thought that seilhammer is a very good libero, just on the edge of being world-class. enright has improved so much, she's a great force for PUR. karina ocasio is of course still their best player, and can totally dominate a match. cruz is past her prime. they really need better setting, passing and defense, and better MBs (although morales is pretty good if not excellent).

i think PUR is the "team of the future." they are today what DOM or THA were like 10 years ago?

• Alvarez is more experienced than Ferrer. Both are good players. And Alvarez was best opposite at the central american and carribean games actually.

To me Porto Rico needs a foreign coach, who can train the team in a different wat; and of course the best players should go abroad when the LVSF doesn't run.

• 1-1 Lesson of volleyball in the second set. Porto Rico was simply amazing. You can clearly see Morales is a USA college product. She looks like Harmotto today. MVP of the match so far. Good Cruz on Valentin's fast sets. Good Enright. Usual good Seilhamer and Ocasio. Jetzabel Del Valle is the third MB, but I'd love to watch her on court, she's still the best portorican MB, even at the age of 36.