2015 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Horrible sets by Smutna..

• Vincurova's setting + portorican huge blackout 2-1 for Czech Republic. It's always the same history. One set like the gold medalist team, the following one like an amatorial one.

• Ocasio isn't in her best shape or maybe she is tired after Pan American. I remember her year ago, She was a monster in attack. :super:

• Ocasio isn't in her best shape or maybe she is tired after Pan American. I remember her year ago, She was a monster in attack. :super:

She was good till the second set. Now she's playing bad. Portorican team is making too silly mistakes as usual and there is still time for the black out at the end of the set... :aww:

Czech number 3 is making the difference. Never saw her in my life. Who is she?

• There is always something special about Valentin's setting. She has such a good energy. She takes too risks for my taste, but she's always so funny to watch. She should fix her feeling with Ocasio and Enright, then she will be NT starter.

• Long rally goes to Czech Republic, then Porto Rico turned off the brain. Always and forever the same history. This is a more technical and less physical version of Dominican Republic. :wall:

• Czech #3 is Veronika Trnkova, apparently the best MB Czech Republic has got, only 20 yo...

Her attack may be a problem but she is a good blocker.

• Congrats to Czech Republic :rose:

It wasn't gold nor silver but Im happy to see them being happy and celebrating. I was thinking without Aneta they would be destroyed, but well, a lot better than I expected beforehand.

With Havlickova back they are supposed to be stronger.

• Sloetjes is soooo good! I can't believe some people think she's not good enough for Vakifbank, I believe she can help them much more than Sheilla...

She is killing all balls easily. We can't stop her..

• From 8:7 to 10:19...like always.. :down:

• 2 blocks on Sloetjes..I hope she won't be so good in next sets..

• I'm speachless...Tokarska like always is useless against stronger teams. Wołosz is mad on her, cause she has almost all the time good balls...

• another final and another epic fail, congrats to Nederlands.

• Netherlands back to the group it actually belongs.

Poland is still behind. I know it hurts right after the final, but better to stay in the second division and working for the future. The same as Porto Rico.

Poland needs to built a group around Wolosz and Zaroślińska.

• about valentin, i think she was the starter of a lot of matches last year in GP. she's shorter than mojica but she's such a good digger and defense player, she's fun to watch; also, i have never seen her lose a joust at the net, she seems quite strong in spite of being short. and she's always full of energy.

• I hope so next season Bulgaria to play with their best players in WGP and i beleive that we will be one of the favourites for promotion in Division 1. Because with our best players Czech republic, Puerto Rico are teams that we can beat whitout so much troubles. Netherlands is on close level and we had a lot of wins against them. Poland also is beatable. But we will see next year who will play. Pity that our federation wants to sell players instead of possibility our team to play with better teams.