Position change

• In this season my team hired a new coach and even though he knew i play MB he changed me to OPP because he thinks i'm more usefull in this position,the fact is i was playing Middle Blocker my whole life and i'm a little bit confused and disappointed with his decision but i 'm trying to do my best.. :( some professional players that have change their positions are Berenika Okuniewska she was a MB and i think she will play OPP this season and also Dimitris Djuric is also changes his position many times from MB to OPP..i would like to hear your opinions about this topic and also if you have some advices for me are very welcomed.. :sos: :heart:

• dont forget Kasia Skowronska :P and dont be sad, you will have more fun as Opp, thats the best position in whole volleyball :D

• dont forget Kasia Skowronska :P and dont be sad, you will have more fun as Opp, thats the best position in whole volleyball :D

oh yeah,Kasia plays as OH for Rabita if i'm not mistaken..:) my problem is that as a middle you take sometimes the ball,the opposite takes the ball most of the time and it's a very responsible position because you must make the points,i hope that i'm gonna used to it in the future.. :S

• Jaqueline Carvalho was OPP >>>>>>>>to>>>>>>>>>OH

Marcia Fu was MB >>>>>>>>>>>> to >>>>>>>>>>>>> OPP

Fernanda Venturine was OH >>>>>>>>> to>>>>>>>>>>>>>Setter

Gamova was MB >>>>>>>>>>>>>to>>>>>>>>>>>>> OPP

Mari Steinbrecher was MB>>>>>>>>to>>>>>>>>>OPP >>>>>>>and then OH

Milka Francia was MB>>>>>>>>>>to>>>>>>>>>>OPP

Fabiola was OH >>>>>>>>>to>>>>>>>>>Setter

• wow i didn't know any of these changes,thank you.. 8| :drink:

• Don't worry. You just need to train hard and be confident on court.

In youth level I used to play my first 3 seasons as OP (and I didn't like it at all, because I wanted to be an all-around OH). No one in my team wanted to play as L, so the coach tried almost everyone (me too, with very bad results... :whistle: ), but nobody wanted to play in that position. I had to play a match as L, a set as MB and a set as S. Think about it as an opportunity to improve your skills. From my fourth season in youth level I started playing as OH and I never left the position, but I can still play as OP too. :win: