The most handsome player

• FWBT means For Whom The Bell Tolls

:obey:

• hahaha it's a very funny video!! :rolll:

• In My (not humble) Opinion :rolll:

Thank you for beautiful explanation raylight :P

Thank you. And easy maaan. I enjoyed "Citta" so I can enjoy it. It's loading... If Parodi is there so I can say until I watch it that I ejoy it :D
    And what's all about "La star Parodi"?

FWBT means For Whom The Bell Tolls

:obey:

Metallica rocks! And that number is so headfucking that I can't even think clearly :D

• I have just watched it. You know what? I don't care if it's in italian and I don't even understand what the hell they are talking about. Travica's face is everything in that video :rolll: How cute Simone Buti at the end :love:
    Btw I love the way Italians pronounce Lasko :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEr80bxR19I this is 'La star Parodi' bella :D

I remember now. It was somewhere in our cutie thread ^^

• That film it was very crazy ;)

Travica & Giovi was very fuuny :lol:

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• I have just watched it. You know what? I don't care if it's in italian and I don't even understand what the hell they are talking about. Travica's face is everything in that video :rolll: How cute Simone Buti at the end :love:
    Btw I love the way Italians pronounce Lasko :lol:

I remember now. It was somewhere in our cutie thread ^^

Why, how do you pronunciate Lasko??? :lol:

Told you I've already posted the "La star Parodi" video ;) I also saw again the "città" video, is too hilarious!!!

• Why, how do you pronunciate Lasko??? :lol:

Told you I've already posted the "La star Parodi" video ;) I also saw again the "città" video, is too hilarious!!!

Well...in polish it's Łasko, not Lasko and the difference is obviously only between those first two letters :D We pronounce 'Ł' as you would say 'w' in a word 'water' :D I dunno if you know what I meant :D I hope it's not so confusing :D

Anyway I also watched 'citta' yesterday!!! :D My brother came to my room and he was like: 'What? Are you watching this again?' and I said: 'Again? I haven't watched that since July!' :D This video is really addictive, I have to watch it couple of times, 'cause one time isn't enough :lol:

Citta :super:

• Holy crap, you talked here? Well, this thread is perfect for you, I guess :lol:

Yeah, I feel like at home :rolll: Too bad Roma's players aren't in the top here....except Cisolla obviously :D

• Yeah, I feel like at home :rolll: Too bad Roma's players aren't in the top here....except Cisolla obviously :D

Well, so I should ask you: How many posters of Italian players do you have on your walls? :lol:

• Told you I've already posted the "La star Parodi" video ;) I also saw again the "città" video, is too hilarious!!!

"Citta" will be always in my heart :heart:

Anyway I also watched 'citta' yesterday!!! :D My brother came to my room and he was like: 'What? Are you watching this again?' and I said: 'Again? I haven't watched that since July!' :D This video is really addictive, I have to watch it couple of times, 'cause one time isn't enough :lol:

Citta :super:

Gigi's laughter is addictive the most :lol:

Well, so I should ask you: How many posters of Italian players do you have on your walls? :lol:

Dude... Where can I get posters with Italian players? :sos: I have no one!

And I dream about having poster from WL where Zibi is standing in front of it...

My daddy buy me a newspaper today. Giga Sport. So when I woke up I saw right next to my head a huge beautiful poster with our guys decorated after final of WL ^^

• Who is the most beautiful polish male player? 20

1. Zbigniew Bartman (8) 40%
    2. Michal Winiarski (3) 15%
    3. Bartosz Kurek (2) 10%
    4. Daniel Plinski (2) 10%
    5. Lukasz Kadziewicz (2) 10%
    6. Sebastian Swiderski (1) 5%
    7. Michal Kubiak (1) 5%
    8. Marcel Gromadowski (1) 5%
    9. Piotr Gacek (0) 0%
    10. Grzegorz Kosok (0) 0%

The best of Poland! :heart:

Take a click! :win:

• I liked Bakiewicz, but he's not on the list.
    So I choose Bartek.
    09 ECh impressed me too much :)

• Guess who voted for Kadziewicz :D I was hesitating with Świder...but...well...can't vote for two guys, so... :D
    Btw, Gacek? :what: