Turkish League 2015/16

• Idmanocağı's libero's passing is so weak and the middles are weak for the league! Idman should find a better libero as soon as possible!!the setter is also bad

The Libero is the same from last year in Idmanocagi and she passed a 2 person serve receive with Sonja Newcombe and finished 6th in the league last year. What has changed?

Maybe Sonja did not get enough credit. She could fix Eczacibasi's problems :win: :win:

• FbG beat EcV 3-1..
    FbG played better,with less mistakes..

i think EcV could play much better...some passer needed to make Neriman feel better..Neriman receiving too many balls..Kreklow is not bad setter but cant run EcV properly...Poljak is inefficient for some reasons...i would rest her for a while and use maybe Fürst instead..neither Neriman nor Larson or POljak was good...the team has the quality but should play better

stats :
    http://tvf-web.azurewebsites.n…ID=37&type=LegList&Page=S

• Why does Caprara insist that much on Kreklow? He simply sacrifices one good player for her. I'm sure Nilay will do as good as her when the reception is not that great. Boskovic simply has to be on the court for Eczacibasi because she is their only reliable scorer. Caprara should reconsider his options, I would suggest: Nilay-Boskovic, Hande (Neslihan)-Larson, Poljak-Busra as starting six.

Caprara is simply looking for adventure, besides insisting a lot on Kreklow and Neriman, he also added Ceylan to the starting six. She did a good job today but Busra is much better and more experienced which is pretty easy to see.

I'm really sorry to tell this but Kreklow is about to join the other setters that had a drop at Eczacibasi including Hanke & Ognjenovic. When Asuman returns, she will secure her spot and I'm sure we will watch a much better Neriman.

• I'm currently traveling in Istanbul and made it to ECZ-Fenerbahce match, it was awesome to be there.

Regarding Maja Poljak's attacking - She's definitely not the best attacker in the world, but not a bad one either. From what I saw she's a very energetic woman even in warm-up zone, she never stops moving and also encourages her teammates.

Skourpa simply overplayed Kreklow, smarter, braver and smoother sets by her. It was too obvious to see that she doesn't trust her OPP and tends to set more balls to zone 4 but I would be the same if I have KYK in my team. Kreklow on the other hand needs more work with her attackers, especially with Ozsoy. Sadly the turkish attacker was tagged in serving all the time and got exhausted after a while, that's why she didn't make a good job in attacking either. Baladin has got such an outstanding arm swing, what I liked was that she wasn't afraid of hitting balls even when she had two blocks and even when she was tried as OH, her passing was way better than Ozsoy's. So my advice for the team is putting her and Larson as OH and Boskovic who's wasting her talent on the bench as OPP. Arisan (I hope I spell it right) was useless in attack but did a pretty good job in block IMO.

Speaking of Fenerbahce, Lucia Bosetti was technically second libero and contributed quite much from the back-line. However unfortunately we won't ever see her great shape prior to her injury. She's still a very good player though. Eda Erdem rocked in the whole match, especially in block, she managed to read Kreklow and made some great blocks in critical moments.

Even though I was supporting for ECZ, Fenerbahce deserved the win.

• we are in the 8th week and my impression is that Caprara couldnt still find the ideal roster/seven of EcV ,he's confused...Asuman's injury played a part in this i think..Çakıroğlu's injury as well...Neriman is not confident in passing...this influences the others too.. Baladın has been doing well so far..its unlucky of Baladın that neither Neriman nor Larson or Poljak or Kreklow is playing that well therefore i think Boşkoviç shoud be on the court as opp to feel better for the tough matches ahead and Baladın can be on the court as OH together with Neslihan if needed..not just for replacing Neriman at times but for replacing Larson too.

today's Bursa match is crucial one...if EcV is oscillating then Bursa can put up a fight

• Ntv Spor once again is broadcasting an easy match : VB-Sarıyer B. :aww: whereas Nilüfer-Galatasaray match ,even Halkbank-Fenerbahçe would be a better choice

TODAY:
    14:00 VB-Sarıyer B...Ntv Spor live (local time)

• Vakıf B beat Sarıyer B : 3- 0
    stats

if i were Guidetti, i would give Rasiç some rest...she has been playing for a long time,hasnt she?

you have Robin in the bench...Lonneke has been playing well but i would let Sheilla play some times

Kübra had a good match but Naz and her connection is not at its optimum level..she can collect points as slider but i would use her more on the zone 3 like Rasiç...

Regan Hood of Sarıyer played badly..middle Alexi Crimes was good at block but i cannt say the same for her attack...she has the potential to play better but the sets were not ideal for her as well

young setter Arelya Karasoy is not bad for the league as setter.. but she needs to control the balls that were about to cross the net, better
    Sarıyer as half young team was not bad against VB..they just made easy mistakes at crucial times
    id like to see Cuban Silie more on the court..btw we have lots of Cuban players in our country :cheesy:

• Is there gone be stream for Eczacibasi - Bursa ?