New user from Brazil

• Hello Guys! I'm Gisele from Rio de Janeiro and I'm a big fan of this beautiful sport called Volleyball. I hope to have a great time here :wavy:

• Welcome! Enjoy your time here :thumbup:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

Ps - É ótimo ver que tem brasileiros aqui :drink: :cheesy:

• Hi! :wavy:
    Pleasure to welcome Lisinac fan, my nick doesn't say that but I'm quite a fan of him as well! Que lindo! :win:
    Have a great great great time here! :) You have to be excited about final 6 coming in your country... So I'm hoping we'll meet each other in proper thread to share some comments ;)

• Hi! :wavy:
    Pleasure to welcome Lisinac fan, my nick doesn't say that but I'm quite a fan of him as well! Que lindo! :win:
    Have a great great great time here! :) You have to be excited about final 6 coming in your country... So I'm hoping we'll meet each other in proper thread to share some comments ;)

Hey, Bella! How are you? Omg, it's so good to know another fan of him. He's doing great in the WL :thumbup:
    Thanks, dear! I'm excited and I'll be there to support him :white: :dance6: In the Olympics too, I hope. We definitely will meet each other to share some comments :win:

• Hey, Bella! How are you? Omg, it's so good to know another fan of him. He's doing great in the WL :thumbup:
    Thanks, dear! I'm excited and I'll be there to support him :white: :dance6: In the Olympics too, I hope. We definitely will meet each other to share some comments :win:

I'm just great, thanks for asking ;) It's such a shame but I barely have watched one set from all Serbian games this season... :gone: but I believe you about how's Srecko doing. Now is F6 time, hopefully I'll be able to watch all of the matches. For sure the one with Serbs as we're facing them ;)

• Welcome
    I hope you enjoy your stay here ;)
    and
    Cheer for your amazing team, Brazil :drink: